Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 100th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,694 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,074 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1926Junior Samples
- 1932Omar Sharif
- 1967David Rovics
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1969Billy Jayne
- 1976Yoshino Kimura
- 1981Michael Pitt
- 1984Billy Kay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1847Joseph Pulitzer, Hungarian-American journalist, publisher, and politician, founded Pulitzer, Inc. (d. 1911)
- 1880Montague Summers, English clergyman and author (d. 1948)
- 1918Lee Bergere, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1942Stuart Dybek, American author and poet
- 1951David Helvarg, American journalist and activist
- 1959Yvan Loubier, Canadian economist and politician
- 1964Felicia Collins, American singer and guitarist (CBS Orchestra)
- 1971Al Reyes, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1974Henning Wehn, German-English comedian
- 1996Thanasi Kokkinakis, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 428Nestorius becomes the Patriarch of Constantinople.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1872The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Jackson, Mary Beth Evans, Abbey Lincoln, Gianni Raimondi, Chaim Topol, Lulu, Caio César, Adriano Cintra, Kenji Utsumi, Gennadi Yudin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 10, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1983 – Takayuki Yamada, Japanese actor and singer; October 8, 1967 – Yvonne Reyes, Venezuelan television host and actress; June 10, 1977 – Adam Darski Polish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Behemoth).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890