Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 100th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,851 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,079 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1926Junior Samples
- 1927Norma Candal
- 1930Claude Bolling
- 1936Bobbie Smith
- 1947Bunny Wailer
- 1952Steven Seagal
- 1955Lesley Garrett
- 1975Chris Carrabba
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1583Hugo Grotius, Dutch philosopher and jurist (d. 1645)
- 1887Bernardo Houssay, Argentinian physiologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1943Andrzej Badeński, Polish-German sprinter (d. 2008)
- 1947Bunny Wailer, Jamaican singer-songwriter and drummer (Bob Marley and the Wailers)
- 1947David A. Adler. American author and educator
- 1954Peter MacNicol, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1957Aliko Dangote, Nigerian businessman, founded Dangote Group
- 1974Eric Greitens, American lieutenant
- 1974Henning Wehn, German-English comedian
- 1978Sir Christus, Finnish guitarist (Negative)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1826The 10,500 inhabitants of the Greek town of Missolonghi begin leaving the town after a year’s siege by Turkish forces. Very few of them survive.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1959Akihito, future Emperor of Japan, marries Michiko.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1979Red River Valley tornado outbreak: A tornado lands in Wichita Falls, Texas killing 42 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spede Pasanen, Ad-Rock, Catherine Dale Owen, Yuri, Bobby Lee, Gal Costa, Michael Jackson, Bernie Casey, Mick Quinn, Eddi Arent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 10, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1944 – Robert Powell, English actor; November 3, 1918 – Dean Riesner, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2002); July 15, 1963 – Brigitte Nielsen, Danish-American model, actress, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885