Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 100th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,733 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,075 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Lee Bergere
- 1927Norma Candal
- 1929Max von Sydow
- 1932Omar Sharif
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1935Patrick Garland
- 1967David Rovics
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1980Charlie Hunnam
- 1981Laura Bell Bundy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1704Benjamin Heath, English scholar and author (d. 1766)
- 1897Prafulla Chandra Sen, Indian accountant and politician, 3rd Chief Minister of West Bengal (d. 1990)
- 1923Jane Kean, American actress and singer (d. 2013)
- 1923Roger Gaillard, Haitian historian and author (d. 2000)
- 1955Touta Tarumi, Japanese actor and model
- 1957Steve Gustafson, Spanish-American bass player (10,000 Maniacs)
- 1958Yefim Bronfman, Uzbek-American pianist
- 1972Ed Byrne, Irish actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Cara DeLizia, American actress
- 1990Ben Amos, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1606The Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing colonial settlements in North America.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 2009President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces he has abrogated the constitution and assume all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Krakowski, Joakim Berg, Kiri Te Kanawa, Alexis Smith, Billie Whitelaw, Ramona Milano, Neil Hamilton, Jack Johnson, Xenia Seeberg, Brent Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 10, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1989 – Kim Bum, South Korean actor, singer, and dancer; May 1, 1956 – Catherine Frot, French actress; May 23, 1936 – Charles Kimbrough, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899