Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,323 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jane Kean
- 1933Poncie Ponce
- 1936Milt Kogan
- 1946Adolf Winkelmann
- 1954Peter MacNicol
- 1972Ed Byrne
- 1975Chris Carrabba
- 1977Stephanie Sheh
- 1986Ayesha Takia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1894Ghanshyam Das Birla, Indian businessman (d. 1983)
- 1897Ross Youngs, American baseball player (d. 1927)
- 1960Terry Teagle, American basketball player
- 1964Gopinath Muthukad, Indian magician and stuntman
- 1973Aidan Moffat, Scottish singer-songwriter (Arab Strap and The Reindeer Section)
- 1973Christopher Simmons, Canadian-American graphic designer, author, and academic
- 1979Iván Alonso, Uruguayan footballer
- 1980Bryce Soderberg, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Lifehouse and AM Radio)
- 1986Andrei Strelnikov, Russian footballer
- 1991AJ Michalka, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (78violet)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1864Archduke Maximilian of Habsburg is proclaimed emperor of Mexico during the French intervention in Mexico.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1941World War II: The Axis powers in Europe establish the Independent State of Croatia from occupied Yugoslavia with Ante Pavelić's Ustaše fascist insurgents in power.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1953Warner Bros. premieres the first 3-D film from a major American studio, entitled House of Wax.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 2009President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces he has abrogated the constitution and assume all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Soraya, Amelle Berrabah, Vanessa Briscoe Hay, Fisher Stevens, Rory Calhoun, George Watsky, Eve Ensler, Tonicha Jeronimo, Yuya Endo, Ron Strykert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 10, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1936 – Big Tom, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Big Tom and The Mainliners); November 23, 1959 – Maxwell Caulfield, English-American actor and singer; May 11, 1987 – Lim Seulong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (2AM).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,097