Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 100th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,290 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868George Arliss
- 1927Norma Candal
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1969Billy Jayne
- 1973Aidan Moffat
- 1973Guillaume Canet
- 1975Chris Carrabba
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1980Charlie Hunnam
- 1990Alex Pettyfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1912Boris Kidrič, Austrian-Slovenian politician, 1st Prime Minister of Slovenia (d. 1953)
- 1923Floyd Simmons, American decathlete and actor (d. 2008)
- 1943Margaret Pemberton, English author
- 1954Juan Williams, Panamanian-American journalist and author
- 1955Lesley Garrett, English soprano and actress
- 1962Steve Tasker, American football player and sportscaster
- 1970Q-Tip, American rapper, producer, and actor (A Tribe Called Quest)
- 1979Iván Alonso, Uruguayan footballer
- 1980Shao Jiayi, Chinese footballer
- 1981Anis Boussaïdi, Tunisian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1866The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1872The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1988The Ojhri Camp disaster: Killing more than 1,000 people in Rawalpindi and Islamabad as a result of rockets and other munitions expelled by the blast.
- 1991Italian ferry MS Moby Prince collides with an oil tanker in dense fog off Livorno, Italy killing 140.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Filip Topol, Forest Whitaker, Tammy Grimes, Tomoko Kawase, Kiyoshi Hikawa, Clay Aiken, Rudolph Schildkraut, June Whitfield, Emile Hirsch, Carl Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 10, 1978.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 15, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1946 – Haji, Canadian-American actress (d. 2013); September 28, 1939 – Rudolph Walker, Trinidadian-English actor; March 16, 1936 – Fred Neil, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945