Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,467 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1868George Arliss
- 1959Davy Carton
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1973Guillaume Canet
- 1980Charlie Hunnam
- 1982Chyler Leigh
- 1983Ryan Merriman
- 1984Natasha Melnick
- 1988Haley Joel Osment
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1512James V of Scotland (d. 1542)
- 1837Forceythe Willson, American poet (d. 1867)
- 1921Chuck Connors, American baseball player and actor (d. 1992)
- 1929Max von Sydow, Swedish-French actor
- 1930Spede Pasanen, Finnish actor, director, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1947William Castell, English businessman
- 1967David Rovics, American singer-songwriter
- 1971Nana Smith, American-Japanese tennis player
- 1984Billy Kay, American actor
- 1984Damien Perquis, French-Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 879Louis III and Carloman II become Kings of the Western Franks.
- 1500Ludovico Sforza is captured by Swiss troops at Novara and is handed over to the French.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1919Mexican Revolution leader Emiliano Zapata is ambushed and shot dead by government forces in Morelos.
- 1925The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is first published in New York City, by Charles Scribner’s Sons.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
- 1991A rare tropical storm develops in the South Atlantic Ocean near Angola; the first to be documented by satellites.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taryn Terrell, Chico Benymon, Gloria Grahame, Jeremy Miller, Mike Gray, Roberto Farias, Lorenzo Music, Rusty Young, Shannon Elizabeth, Hank Williams Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 2002.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1982 – Gionna Cabrera, Filipino model, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2005; February 3, 1971 – Vincent Elbaz, French actor; August 16, 1982 – Cam Gigandet, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953