Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,553 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1926Junior Samples
- 1952Masashi Sada
- 1967David Rovics
- 1971Brad William Henke
- 1977Stephanie Sheh
- 1982Chyler Leigh
- 1985Paula Reca
- 1987Jamie Renée Smith
- 1991AJ Michalka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1910Margaret Clapp, American scholar and academic (d. 1974)
- 1911Maurice Schumann, French journalist and politician, Minister of Foreign for France (d. 1998)
- 1936Milt Kogan, American actor
- 1942Stuart Dybek, American author and poet
- 1954Juan Williams, Panamanian-American journalist and author
- 1961Mark Jones, American basketball player
- 1971Brad William Henke, American football player and actor
- 1980Kasey Kahne, American race car driver
- 1980Sean Avery, Canadian ice hockey player and model
- 1987Hayley Westenra, New Zealand soprano (Celtic Woman)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407The lama Deshin Shekpa visits the Ming Dynasty capital at Nanjing. He is awarded the title “Great Treasure Prince of Dharma”.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1866The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) is founded in New York City by Henry Bergh.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the third and final chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1972Tombs containing bamboo slips, among them Sun Tzu’s Art of War and Sun Bin’s lost military treatise, are accidentally discovered by construction workers in Shandong.
- 1998Northern Ireland peace deal reached (Good Friday Agreement).
- 2009President of Fiji Ratu Josefa Iloilo announces he has abrogated the constitution and assume all governance in the country, creating a constitutional crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teri Moïse, Anthony Hawkins, Richie Castellano, Lana Clarkson, Sebastian, James Horan, Zawachin, General Johnson, Henry Armetta, Paul Weiland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 2002.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1934 – John Standing, English actor; July 12, 1983 – Marco Alcaraz, Filipino actor; March 3, 1981 – Lil' Flip, American rapper and actor (Screwed Up Click).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982