Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,397 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1806Juliette Drouet
- 1915Harry Morgan
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1955Lesley Garrett
- 1969Billy Jayne
- 1970Kenny Lattimore
- 1977Stephanie Sheh
- 1980Bryce Soderberg
- 1990Alex Pettyfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1762Giovanni Aldini, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1834)
- 1829William Booth, English minister, founded The Salvation Army (d. 1912)
- 1886Johnny Hayes, American runner and trainer (d. 1965)
- 1917Jagjit Singh Lyallpuri, Indian politician (d. 2013)
- 1959Yvan Loubier, Canadian economist and politician
- 1964Manon Bollegraf, Dutch tennis player
- 1981Michael Pitt, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Pagoda)
- 1984Jeremy Barrett, American figure skater
- 1989Michael Dunlop, Northern Irish motorcycle racer
- 1995Ian Nelson, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1865American Civil War: A day after his surrender to Union forces, Confederate General Robert E. Lee addresses his troops for the last time.
- 1868At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Tewodros II. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two British/Indian troops die.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1959Akihito, future Emperor of Japan, marries Michiko.
- 1970Paul McCartney announces that he is leaving The Beatles for personal and professional reasons.
- 1971Ping-pong diplomacy: In an attempt to thaw relations with the United States, the People’s Republic of China hosts the U.S. table tennis team for a week-long visit.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1972Twenty days after he is kidnapped in Buenos Aires, Oberdan Sallustro is murdered by communist guerrillas.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Castle, Jim Martin, Leigh Francis, Brian McKnight, Chris Kirkpatrick, Mighty Sam McClain, Nicky Hilton, Colleen Moore, Phil Chevron, Laura Linney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 2002.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1974 – Matt Striker, American wrestler, sportscaster, and actor; January 26, 1922 – Michael Bentine, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1996); May 12, 1922 – Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969