Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sheb Wooley
- 1930Claude Bolling
- 1950Akiko Wada
- 1964Felicia Collins
- 1968Orlando Jones
- 1970Kenny Lattimore
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1979Shemekia Copeland
- 1980Charlie Hunnam
- 1982Chyler Leigh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1927Norma Candal, Puerto Rican actress (d. 2006)
- 1929Max von Sydow, Swedish-French actor
- 1955Lesley Garrett, English soprano and actress
- 1959Brian Setzer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stray Cats, The Tomcats, and The Brian Setzer Orchestra)
- 1961Joe Cole, American roadie and author (d. 1991)
- 1963Warren DeMartini, American guitarist and songwriter (Ratt)
- 1970Leonard Doroftei, Romanian-Canadian boxer
- 1984Natasha Melnick, American actress
- 1986Andrei Strelnikov, Russian footballer
- 1995Ian Nelson, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 837Halley’s Comet makes its closest approach to Earth at a distance equal to 0.0342 AU (5.1 million kilometres/3.2 million miles).
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1815The Mount Tambora volcano begins a three-month-long eruption, lasting until July 15. The eruption ultimately kills 71,000 people and affects Earth’s climate for the next two years.
- 1816The Federal government of the United States approves the creation of the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1856The Theta Chi fraternity is founded at Norwich University in Vermont.
- 1858After the original Big Ben, a 14.5 tonne bell for the Palace of Westminster had cracked during testing, it is recast into the current 13.76 tonne bell by Whitechapel Bell Foundry.
- 1865American Civil War: A day after his surrender to Union forces, Confederate General Robert E. Lee addresses his troops for the last time.
- 1912RMS Titanic sets sail from Southampton, England on her maiden and only voyage.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roxanne McKee, Tsubasa Honda, Don Ameche, Budd Schulberg, Sonny Shroyer, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Laura Branigan, Cecilia Bolocco, Zara, Ben Daniels.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 2002.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1955 – Jeffrey Byron, American actor and screenwriter; January 9, 1967 – Carl Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; May 21, 1946 – Allan McKeown, English-American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973