Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of April 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 10, 2002 was a Wednesday and it was the 100th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1952Masashi Sada
- 1959Brian Setzer
- 1976Clare Buckfield
- 1977Stephanie Sheh
- 1980Charlie Hunnam
- 1981Michael Pitt
- 1984Cara DeLizia
- 1984Mandy Moore
- 1985Paula Reca
- 1990Alex Pettyfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 10.
- 1867George William Russell, Irish author, poet, and painter (d. 1935)
- 1926Junior Samples, American actor (d. 1983)
- 1930Lee Weaver, American actor
- 1953David Moorcroft, English runner and businessman
- 1959Uwe Behrens, German footballer and manager
- 1961Carole Goble, English computer scientist and academic
- 1973Guillaume Canet, French actor and director
- 1980Bryce Soderberg, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Lifehouse and AM Radio)
- 1986Olivia Borlée, Belgian sprinter
- 1989Michael Dunlop, Northern Irish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1710The Statute of Anne, the first law regulating copyright, comes into force in Great Britain.
- 1741War of the Austrian Succession (10 April 1755 – 2 July 1843): defeat for Austria at Mollwitz on this date.
- 1809Napoleonic Wars: The War of the Fifth Coalition begins when forces of the Austrian Empire invade Bavaria.
- 1821Patriarch Gregory V of Constantinople is hanged by the Ottoman government from the main gate of the Patriarchate and his body is thrown into the Bosphorus.
- 1916The Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA) is created in New York City.
- 1944Rudolf Vrba and Alfréd Wetzler escape from the Birkenau death camp.
- 1957The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- 1959Akihito, future Emperor of Japan, marries Michiko.
- 1972Seventy-four nations sign the Biological Weapons Convention, the first multilateral disarmament treaty banning the production of biological weapons.
- 1972Vietnam War: For the first time since November 1967, American B-52 bombers reportedly begin bombing North Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for April 10.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 10 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Patton, Dean Collins, Hirofumi Arai, Rex Garvin, Shawn Stasiak, Paul Muni, Michael Martin Murphey, Dale Dye, R. K. Srikantan, Barbara Nichols.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 10 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 10, 2002.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1999 – Sabrina Carpenter, American actress and singer; July 13, 1966 – Gerald Levert, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (LeVert and LSG) (d. 2006); April 19, 1981 – Catalina Sandino Moreno, Colombian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949