Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 101st day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,890 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 877 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Johnny Sheffield
- 1939Luther Johnson
- 1941Shirley Stelfox
- 1947Peter Riegert
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1965Lynn Ferguson
- 1979Sebastien Grainger
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
- 1983Joanna Douglas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1357John I of Portugal (d. 1433)
- 1905Attila József, Hungarian poet and educator (d. 1937)
- 1919Raymond Carr, English historian and academic (d. 2015)
- 1920Peter O'Donnell, English soldier and author (d. 2010)
- 1924Mohammad Naseem, Pakistani-English activist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1928Tommy Tycho, Hungarian-Australian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 2013)
- 1938Michael Deaver, American politician, Deputy White House Chief of Staff (d. 2007)
- 1945John Krebs, Baron Krebs, English zoologist and academic
- 1954Aleksandr Averin Azerbaijani cyclist and coach
- 1990Dimitrios Anastasopoulos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1544French forces defeat a Spanish army at the Battle of Ceresole.
- 1908SMS Blücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, launches.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1921Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
- 1945World War II: American forces liberate the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1968President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1968, prohibiting discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of housing.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristin Kreuk, Deepak Tijori, Kaitlyn Maher, Amar Singh Chamkila, Özge Özberk, Makenzie Vega, Richard Lester, Martin Wallström, Ingo Rademacher, Jennyfer Jewell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 11, 1946.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1968 – Gianna Amore, American model and actress; March 5, 1914 – Ursula Reit, German actress (d. 1998); July 18, 1980 – Kristen Bell, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 852