Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 101st day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,920 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 878 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Paul Douglas
- 1935Richard Berry
- 1938Kurt Moll
- 1944John Milius
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1957Michael Card
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1994Lindsey Wixson
- 1998Oliver Dillon
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1374Roger Mortimer, 4th Earl of March, English husband of Alianore Holland, Countess of March (d. 1398)
- 1715John Alcock, English organist and composer (d. 1806)
- 1888Donald Calthrop, English actor (d. 1940)
- 1906Dale Messick, American author and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1926Victor Bouchard, Canadian pianist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1931Lewis Jones, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1940Władysław Komar, Polish shot putter and actor (d. 1998)
- 1964Patrick Sang, Kenyan runner
- 1976Kelvim Escobar, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1979Martin Padar, Estonian martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Notis Sfakianakis, Emma Pierson, Chip Davis, Maria Aragon, Allison Harvard, Taichi Saotome, Ian Moor, Kathy Troccoli, Wallace Langham, Donald O'Connor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 11, 1946.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1942 – Marshall Chess, American record producer; June 19, 1915 – Pat Buttram, American actor and singer (d. 1994); June 8, 1940 – Nancy Sinatra, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853