Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,039 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 645 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Richard Berry
- 1937Jill Gascoine
- 1944John Milius
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda
- 1974David Jassy
- 1979Sebastien Grainger
- 1989Zola Jesus
- 1991Erina Mano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1888Donald Calthrop, English actor (d. 1940)
- 1923George J. Maloof, Sr., American businessman (d. 1980)
- 1928Ethel Kennedy, American wife of Robert F. Kennedy
- 1938Gerry Baker, American soccer player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1955Michael Callen, American singer-songwriter and activist (The Flirtations) (d. 1993)
- 1969Goldust, American wrestler and actor
- 1974Àlex Corretja, Spanish tennis player and coach
- 1974Zöe Lucker, English actress
- 1987Joss Stone, English singer-songwriter, and actress (SuperHeavy)
- 1994Lindsey Wixson, American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1544French forces defeat a Spanish army at the Battle of Ceresole.
- 1921Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
- 1945World War II: American forces liberate the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- 1961The trial of Adolf Eichmann begins in Jerusalem.
- 1968President Lyndon B. Johnson signs the Civil Rights Act of 1968, prohibiting discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of housing.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Rispoli, Manjula Vijayakumar, Tony Scott, Erena Mizusawa, Farrah Franklin, Brian Bell, Björn Skifs, Herman Brood, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Laura Antonelli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 11, 1965.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Telling You Now by Freddie and the Dreamers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1918 – Eddy Christiani, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 10, 1942 – Carl Douglas, Jamaican-English singer; June 16, 1968 – James Patrick Stuart, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889