Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,980 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Howard W. Koch
- 1935Richard Berry
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1957Michael Card
- 1961Vincent Gallo
- 1970Delroy Pearson
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1721David Zeisberger, Czech-American clergyman and missionary (d. 1808)
- 1907Ivor Spencer-Thomas, Welsh farmer and businessman (d. 2001)
- 1925Pierre Péladeau, Canadian businessman, founded Quebecor (d. 1997)
- 1935Richard Kuklinski, American murderer (d. 2006)
- 1936Brian Noble, English bishop
- 1944Peter Barfuß, German footballer
- 1946Chris Burden, American sculptor, illustrator, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1964Bret Saberhagen, American baseball player and coach
- 1983Nicky Pastorelli, Dutch race car driver
- 1985Pablo Hernández Domínguez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1544French forces defeat a Spanish army at the Battle of Ceresole.
- 1945World War II: American forces liberate the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
- 2011An explosion in the Minsk Metro, Belarus kills 15 people and injures 204 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Coustas, Dennis Haysbert, Hibari Misora, The Sxplay, Del Moore, Scot Pollard, Shin-ichiro Miki, Dimitris Papamichael, Ayumi Tsunematsu, Frank John Hughes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 11, 1965.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Telling You Now by Freddie and the Dreamers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1979 – Tora Augestad, Norwegian singer and actor (Music for a While); May 9, 1923 – Barbara New, English actress (d. 2010); May 19, 1997 – Ida LaFontaine, Swedish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957