Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,908 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 641 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Paul Douglas
- 1914Norman McLaren
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1957Michael Card
- 1958Stuart Adamson
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- 1989Eka Darville
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1899Percy Lavon Julian, American chemist and academic (d. 1975)
- 1908Jane Bolin, American lawyer and judge (d. 2007)
- 1919Raymond Carr, English historian and academic (d. 2015)
- 1923George J. Maloof, Sr., American businessman (d. 1980)
- 1940Col Firmin, Australian politician (d. 2013)
- 1944John Milius, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Lynn Ferguson, Scottish actress and screenwriter
- 1970Johnny Messner, American actor
- 1972Balls Mahoney, American wrestler
- 1993Yuji Takahashi, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1888The Concertgebouw in Amsterdam is inaugurated.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1952The Battle of Nanri Island takes place.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scarlett Bowman, Jean Dréville, Richard Kirk, Eddy Raven, Carolyn Jones, Edythe Chapman, Josh Sussman, Jean Michel Jarre, Jamie Oliver, Toshiyuki Nishida.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 11, 1965.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Telling You Now by Freddie and the Dreamers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1958 – Brooks Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 12, 1992 – Georgia May Jagger, English model; October 7, 1975 – Rhino, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907