Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1722Christopher Smart
- 1934Ron Pember
- 1952Nancy Honeytree
- 1970Delroy Pearson
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1978Tom Thacker
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- 1979Sebastien Grainger
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1887Jack Phillips, English sailor and telegraphist (d. 1912)
- 1890Rachele Mussolini, Italian wife of Benito Mussolini (d. 1979)
- 1922Arved Viirlaid, Estonian-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2015)
- 1976Kelvim Escobar, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1977Ivonne Teichmann, German runner
- 1979María Elena Swett, Chilean actress
- 1980Keiji Tamada, Japanese footballer
- 1983Nicky Pastorelli, Dutch race car driver
- 1989Torrin Lawrence, American sprinter (d. 2014)
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1952The Battle of Nanri Island takes place.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 2002Over two hundred thousand people marched in Caracas towards the Presidential Palace of Miraflores, to demand the resignation of president Hugo Chávez. 19 of the protesters are killed, and the Minister of Defense Gral. Lucas Rincon announces Hugo Chávez resignation on national TV.
- 2012An 8.2 magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia, off northern Sumatra at a depth of 16.4 km. A tsunami hits the island of Nias at Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kalenna Harper, Logan Miller, Loni Anderson, Isabeli Fontana, Danni Ashe, Mike De Leon, Billy Currington, Lacey Sturm, Marian Gold, Mihai Timofti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1955 – Zucchero Fornaciari, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist; December 9, 1937 – Darwin Joston, American actor (d. 1998); July 30, 1964 – Vivica A. Fox, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977