Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,835 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 469 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Joel Grey
- 1944John Milius
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1957Michael Card
- 1970Delroy Pearson
- 1974Zöe Lucker
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
- 1998Oliver Dillon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1859Stefanos Thomopoulos, Greek historian and author (d. 1939)
- 1906Dale Messick, American author and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1926Ernest Chapman, Australian rower (d. 2013)
- 1938Michael Deaver, American politician, Deputy White House Chief of Staff (d. 2007)
- 1939Louise Lasser, American actress and screenwriter
- 1952Indira Samarasekera, Sri Lankan engineer and academic
- 1953Andrew Wiles, English mathematician and academic
- 1961Vincent Gallo, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Rubén Palazuelos, Spanish footballer
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1908SMS Blücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, launches.
- 1951Korean War: President Harry Truman relieves General of the Army Douglas MacArthur of overall command in Korea.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1989Ron Hextall becomes the first goaltender in NHL history to score a goal in the playoffs.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 2001The detained crew of a United States EP-3E aircraft that landed in Hainan, China after a collision with a J-8 fighter, is released.
- 2011An explosion in the Minsk Metro, Belarus kills 15 people and injures 204 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Menville, Elsa Lanchester, Konstantinos Argyros, Bülent Ersoy, Katie Leung, Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Yoo Jae-suk, Natsuko Kuwatani, Lisa Marie, Fausto Brizzi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1953 – Glen Ballard, American songwriter and producer; May 23, 1971 – Laurel Holloman, American actress and painter; January 31, 1938 – Lynn Carlin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936