Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944John Milius
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1966Lisa Stansfield
- 1972Allan Théo
- 1986Stephanie Pratt
- 1994Dakota Blue Richards
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1798Macedonio Melloni, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1854)
- 1876Paul Henry, Irish painter (d. 1958)
- 1900Sándor Márai, Hungarian journalist and author (d. 1989)
- 1913Oleg Cassini, French-American fashion designer (d. 2006)
- 1947Frank Mantooth, American pianist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1949Tetsuya Takeda, Japanese singer and actor
- 1954Attila Sudár, Hungarian water polo player
- 1969Goldust, American wrestler and actor
- 1970Dylan Keefe, American bass player (Marcy Playground)
- 2000Morgan Lily, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1544French forces defeat a Spanish army at the Battle of Ceresole.
- 1713War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne’s War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1888The Concertgebouw in Amsterdam is inaugurated.
- 1955The Air India Kashmir Princess is bombed and crashes in a failed assassination attempt on Zhou Enlai by the Kuomintang.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 1989Ron Hextall becomes the first goaltender in NHL history to score a goal in the playoffs.
- 2002The Ghriba synagogue bombing by al-Qaeda kills 21 in Tunisia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Behennah, One Be Lo, Shirley Verrett, Arlen Escarpeta, Kurtis Blow, Waddy Wachtel, Katharine Isabelle, Anita Linda, Andy Fairweather Low, Monika Schnarre.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1978 – Rossa, Indonesian singer; October 15, 1968 – Jyrki 69, Finnish singer-songwriter (The 69 Eyes); March 26, 1961 – Leigh Bowery, Australian actor, singer, and fashion designer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 887