Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 101st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Kurt Moll
- 1946Laurie Faso
- 1958Stuart Adamson
- 1969Chisato Moritaka
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1973Jennifer Esposito
- 1979Sebastien Grainger
- 1984Kelli Garner
- 1987Joss Stone
- 1991Erina Mano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1871Gyula Kellner, Hungarian runner (d. 1940)
- 1916Alberto Ginastera, Argentinian-Swiss pianist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1939Luther Johnson, American singer and guitarist
- 1941Ellen Goodman, American journalist and author
- 1980Keiji Tamada, Japanese footballer
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio, Brazilian model and actress
- 1982Ian Bell, English cricketer
- 1984Nikola Karabatić, French handball player
- 1987Michelle Phan, American make-up artist and blogger
- 1991Andreea Grigore, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1512War of the League of Cambrai: French forces led by Gaston de Foix win the Battle of Ravenna.
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1945World War II: American forces liberate the Buchenwald concentration camp.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Meloni, Marc Favreau, Courtney Taylor-Taylor, Fiona Fullerton, Lefteris Pantazis, Gary Cherone, Method Man, Elbridge Bryant, June Havoc, Irene Handl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 11, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1969 – Badly Drawn Boy, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 30, 1988 – Jack Douglass, American comedian and actor; November 16, 1964 – Harry Lennix, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911