Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Kundan Lal Saigal
- 1938Kurt Moll
- 1939Louise Lasser
- 1939Luther Johnson
- 1940Władysław Komar
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1961Vincent Gallo
- 1969Cerys Matthews
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1890Rachele Mussolini, Italian wife of Benito Mussolini (d. 1979)
- 1920Emilio Colombo, Italian lawyer and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2013)
- 1928Edwin Pope, American journalist and author
- 1950Bill Irwin, American actor and clown
- 1954Abdullah Atalar, Turkish engineer and academic
- 1969Michael von Grünigen, Swiss skier
- 1979Michel Riesen, Swiss ice hockey player
- 1980Keiji Tamada, Japanese footballer
- 1991Erina Mano, Japanese singer and actress (Ongaku Gatas and Petitmoni)
- 1991James Magnussen, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1713War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne’s War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1919The International Labour Organization is founded.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1970Apollo 13 is launched.
- 1972First edition of the BBC comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue is broadcast, one of the longest-running British radio shows in history.
- 1977London Transport’s Silver Jubilee buses are launched.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Perkins, Hermione Gingold, Cameron Muncey, Bruce Welch, Earl Boen, Rebecca Forstadt, Vitamin C, Timo Tolkki, Brian Klemm, Pío Leyva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1993.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1982 – Katie Lowes, American actress; April 24, 1955 – Michael O'Keefe, American actor; October 22, 1985 – Zac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Hanson).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939