Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,813 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 298 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Kundan Lal Saigal
- 1940Władysław Komar
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1955Michael Callen
- 1955Neville Staple
- 1958Stuart Adamson
- 1964Steve Azar
- 1974David Jassy
- 1998Oliver Dillon
- 2000Morgan Lily
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1887Jack Phillips, English sailor and telegraphist (d. 1912)
- 1887Jamini Roy, Indian painter (d. 1972)
- 1888Donald Calthrop, English actor (d. 1940)
- 1908Leo Rosten, Polish-American author and academic (d. 1997)
- 1920Emilio Colombo, Italian lawyer and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2013)
- 1920William Royer, American soldier and politician (d. 2013)
- 1926Victor Bouchard, Canadian pianist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1970Delroy Pearson, English singer-songwriter and producer (Five Star)
- 1970Whigfield, Danish-Italian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 2000Morgan Lily, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1241Batu Khan defeats Béla IV of Hungary at the Battle of Mohi.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1921Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
- 1963Pope John XXIII issues Pacem in terris, the first encyclical addressed to all instead of to Catholics alone.
- 1965The Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965: Fifty-one tornadoes hit in six Midwestern states, killing 256 people.
- 1976The Apple I is created.
- 1981A massive riot in Brixton, south London, results in almost 300 police injuries and 65 serious civilian injuries.
- 1990Customs officers in Middlesbrough, England, United Kingdom, say they have seized what they believe to be the barrel of a massive gun on a ship bound for Iraq.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
- 2011An explosion in the Minsk Metro, Belarus kills 15 people and injures 204 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Boyle, O. J. Simpson, Alex Arrowsmith, Carl Reiner, Keith Whitley, Marion Ross, Nell Shipman, Paul Reiser, Sharon Leal, George Carlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1993.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1973 – Mark Dexter, English actor; September 30, 1977 – Maia Brewton, American actress; July 26, 1950 – Nicholas Evans, English journalist, screenwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913