Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,753 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 296 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Bernd Eichinger
- 1949Carl Franklin
- 1957Michael Card
- 1966Lisa Stansfield
- 1974Zöe Lucker
- 1979Josh Server
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- 1983Jessica Burciaga
- 1983Joanna Douglas
- 1998Oliver Dillon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1876Ivane Javakhishvili, Georgian historian and academic (d. 1940)
- 1918Richard Wainwright, English soldier and politician (d. 2003)
- 1922Arved Viirlaid, Estonian-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2015)
- 1930Anton LaVey, American occultist, founded the Church of Satan (d. 1997)
- 1947Meshach Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1951Paul Fox, English singer and guitarist (The Ruts) (d. 2007)
- 1953Guy Verhofstadt, Belgian politician, 47th Prime Minister of Belgium
- 1955Neville Staple, Jamaican-English singer-songwriter (The Specials, Fun Boy Three, and Special Beat)
- 1966Lisa Stansfield, English singer-songwriter and actress (Blue Zone)
- 1991Niall Canavan, English-born Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Flavius Anastasius becomes Byzantine emperor, with the name of Anastasius I.
- 1881Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- 1908SMS Blücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, launches.
- 1921Emir Abdullah establishes the first centralised government in the newly created British protectorate of Transjordan.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1957United Kingdom agrees to Singaporean self-rule.
- 1979Ugandan dictator Idi Amin is deposed.
- 1987The London Agreement is secretly signed between Israeli Foreign Affairs Minister Shimon Peres and King Hussein of Jordan.
- 1989Ron Hextall becomes the first goaltender in NHL history to score a goal in the playoffs.
- 2006Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad announces that Iran has successfully enriched uranium.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Connery, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Diana Scarwid, Justin Cook, Hitomi Satō, Charlize Theron, Massimo Bubola, Nick Chinlund, Kirko Bangz, Lisa Stansfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1993.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1912 – Ginette Leclerc, French actress (d. 1992); July 5, 1929 – Katherine Helmond, American actress and director; March 4, 1942 – Ji-Tu Cumbuka, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939