Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of April 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 11, 1993 was a Sunday and it was the 101st day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,683 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 294 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Luther Johnson
- 1947Meshach Taylor
- 1951Paul Fox
- 1965Mason Reese
- 1970Johnny Messner
- 1974Anton Glanzelius
- 1974David Jassy
- 1978Brett Claywell
- 1979María Elena Swett
- 1979Nazanin Afshin-Jam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 11.
- 1912John Levy, American bassist and businessman (d. 2012)
- 1926Ernest Chapman, Australian rower (d. 2013)
- 1926Gervase de Peyer, English clarinet player and conductor
- 1926Karl Rebane, Estonian physicist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1939Luther Johnson, American singer and guitarist
- 1969Cerys Matthews, Welsh singer-songwriter (Catatonia)
- 1974Anton Glanzelius, Swedish actor
- 1981Alessandra Ambrosio, Brazilian model and actress
- 1987Giuseppe Caccavallo, Italian footballer
- 1993Yuji Takahashi, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1079Bishop Stanislaus of Kraków is executed by order of Bolesław II of Poland.
- 1713War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne’s War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- 1809Battle of the Basque Roads Naval battle fought between France and the United Kingdom
- 1814The Treaty of Fontainebleau ends the War of the Sixth Coalition against Napoleon Bonaparte, and forces him to abdicate unconditionally for the first time.
- 1876The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- 1909The city of Tel Aviv is founded.
- 1913The Nevill Ground’s pavilion is destroyed in a suffragette arson attack becoming the only cricket ground to be attacked by suffragettes.
- 1951The Stone of Scone, the stone upon which Scottish monarchs were traditionally crowned, is found on the site of the altar of Arbroath Abbey. It had been taken by Scottish nationalist students from its place in Westminster Abbey.
- 1993Four hundred fifty prisoners rioted at the Southern Ohio Correctional Facility in Lucasville, Ohio, and continued to do so for ten days, citing grievances related to prison conditions, as well as the forced vaccination of Nation of Islam prisoners (for tuberculosis) against their religious beliefs.
- 20072007 Algiers bombings: Two bombings in the Algerian capital of Algiers kill 33 people and wound a further 222 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 11.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 11 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Wiggins, Carl Reiner, Dana Reeve, Freddie Perren, Marie Fel, King Krule, Coco Austin, Tom Green, Hironobu Kageyama, Per Gessle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 11 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 11, 1993.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Informer by Snow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1959 – Tony Wakeford, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sol Invictus, Death in June, Crisis, and Above the Ruins); December 24, 1986 – Riyo Mori, Japanese model and dancer, Miss Universe 2007; March 2, 1955 – Terrence Stone, Irish-American voice actor and casting director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976