Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,122 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Billy Vaughn
- 1923Ann Miller
- 1936Charles Napier
- 1962Art Alexakis
- 1967Mellow Man Ace
- 1971Nick Hexum
- 1979Jennifer Morrison
- 1980Arda Kural
- 1983Genta Ismajli
- 1985Hitomi Yoshizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1792John Lambton, 1st Earl of Durham, English soldier and politician, Lord Privy Seal (d. 1840)
- 1884Otto Meyerhof, German physician and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1951)
- 1912Walt Gorney, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1935Wendy Savage, English gynaecologist and activist
- 1946Ed O'Neill, American actor
- 1947Woody Johnson, American businessman and philanthropist
- 1962Carlos Sainz, Spanish race car driver
- 1977Sarah Jane Morris, American actress
- 1989Dominic Roco, Filipino actor
- 1991Jazz Richards, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 467Anthemius is elevated to Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1204The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade breach the walls of Constantinople and enter the city, which they completely occupy the following day.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1927Shanghai massacre of 1927: Chiang Kai-shek orders the Communist Party of China members executed in Shanghai, ending the First United Front.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, takes off for the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1961The Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin becomes the first human to travel into outer space and perform the first manned orbital flight, Vostok 1.
- 1999US President Bill Clinton is cited for contempt of court for giving “intentionally false statements” in a sexual harassment civil lawsuit.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sanjay Suri, Bobby Rydell, Joe Principe, C. Aubrey Smith, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Jens Lehmann, Alice Eve, Alexa Ray Joel, Farah Fath, Jullie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1929.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1947 – Franciscus Henri, Dutch-Australian singer-songwriter; February 16, 1934 – Hal Kalin, American singer (Kalin Twins) (d. 2005); December 18, 1965 – Fawna MacLaren, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882