Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,057 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,086 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Hardy Krüger
- 1929Elspet Gray
- 1942Bill Bryden
- 1968Alicia Coppola
- 1973Claudia Jordan
- 1974Belinda Emmett
- 1985Olga Seryabkina
- 1989Felix Roco
- 2000Suzanna von Nathusius
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1932Jean-Pierre Marielle, French actor
- 1947Dan Lauria, American actor
- 1961Enedina Arellano Félix, Mexican drug lord
- 1964Mark Simmonds, English surveyor and politician
- 1968Alicia Coppola, American actress
- 1969Michael Jackson, American football player and politician
- 1985Anna-Katharina Samsel, German actress
- 1986Lorena, Spanish singer
- 1987Brooklyn Decker, American model and actress
- 1993Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1910SMS Zrínyi, one of the last pre-dreadnought battleships built by the Austro-Hungarian Navy, is launched.
- 1927Shanghai massacre of 1927: Chiang Kai-shek orders the Communist Party of China members executed in Shanghai, ending the First United Front.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1945The U.S. Ninth Army under General William H. Simpson crosses the Elbe River astride Magdeburg, and reached Tangermünde—only 50 miles from Berlin.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1981The first launch of a Space Shuttle (Columbia) takes place - the STS-1 mission.
- 2009Zimbabwe officially abandons the Zimbabwean dollar as its official currency.
- 2014The Great Fire of Valparaíso ravages the Chilean city of Valparaíso, killing 16, displacing nearly 10,000, and destroying over 2,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angelique Boyer, Mitch English, Alan Wilson, Chris Farley, Don S. Davis, Miki Mizuno, Rumi Hanai, Jonna Tervomaa, Mary Steenburgen, Rick Porras.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1929.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1942 – Aretha Franklin, American singer-songwriter and pianist; July 31, 1935 – Yvon Deschamps, Canadian comedian, actor, and producer; June 24, 1922 – Tata Giacobetti, Italian singer-songwriter (Quartetto Cetra) (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 861