Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,092 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,087 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lily Pons
- 1917Helen Forrest
- 1946Ed O'Neill
- 1948Lois Reeves
- 1950David Cassidy
- 1980Arda Kural
- 1986Matt McGorry
- 1992Giorgio Cantarini
- 1994Saoirse Ronan
- 2000Suzanna von Nathusius
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1777Henry Clay, American lawyer and politician, 9th United States Secretary of State (d. 1852)
- 1869Henri Désiré Landru, French serial killer (d. 1922)
- 1912Walt Gorney, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1917Helen Forrest, American singer and actress (d. 1999)
- 1930Manuel Neri, American sculptor and painter
- 1934Heinz Schneiter, Swiss footballer and manager
- 1950Nick Sackman, English composer and educator
- 1952Ralph Wiley, American journalist (d. 2004)
- 1963Lydia Cacho, Mexican journalist and author
- 1971Nicholas Brendon, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 627King Edwin of Northumbria is converted to Christianity by Paulinus, bishop of York.
- 1820Alexander Ypsilantis is declared leader of Filiki Eteria, a secret organization to overthrow Ottoman rule over Greece.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fort Pillow: Confederate forces kill most of the African American soldiers that surrendered at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.
- 1927Rocksprings, Texas was hit by an F5 tornado that destroyed 235 of the 247 buildings in the town and killed 72 townspeople and injured 205; third deadliest tornado in Texas history.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1945The U.S. Ninth Army under General William H. Simpson crosses the Elbe River astride Magdeburg, and reached Tangermünde—only 50 miles from Berlin.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
- 2007A suicide bomber penetrates the Green Zone and detonates in a cafeteria within a parliament building, killing Iraqi MP Mohammed Awad and wounding more than twenty other people.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chalice, Christopher von Uckermann, Essence Atkins, Melissa Sagemiller, Chew Chor Meng, Lee Marvin, Tina Chow, Edie McClurg, Demián Bichir, Hung Sin-nui.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1929.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1921 – Eulalio González, Mexican actor, humorist, singer-songwriter, screenwriter, announcer, director and producer (d. 2003); January 11, 1969 – James Merendino, American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 14, 1992 – Maggy, Japanese model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934