Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Hardy Krüger
- 1933Montserrat Caballé
- 1947Wayne Northrop
- 1950David Cassidy
- 1956Herbert Grönemeyer
- 1982Easton Corbin
- 1985Anna-Katharina Samsel
- 1986Matt McGorry
- 1989Felix Roco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1848José Gautier Benítez, Puerto Rican soldier and poet (d. 1880)
- 1913Keiko Fukuda, Japanese-American martial artist (d. 2013)
- 1925Evelyn Berezin, American computer scientist and engineer
- 1947Woody Johnson, American businessman and philanthropist
- 1958Ginka Zagorcheva, Bulgarian hurdler
- 1968Toby Gad, German-American songwriter and producer
- 1973Claudia Jordan, American model and actress
- 1979Jennifer Morrison, American actress and producer
- 1982Easton Corbin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1994Airi Suzuki, Japanese actress and singer (Aa!, Cute, and Buono!)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: With the Halifax Resolves, the North Carolina Provincial Congress authorizes its Congressional delegation to vote for independence from Britain.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1927Shanghai massacre of 1927: Chiang Kai-shek orders the Communist Party of China members executed in Shanghai, ending the First United Front.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, takes off for the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1945U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dies while in office; Vice President Harry Truman, becomes President upon Roosevelt’s death.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1980Samuel Doe takes control of Liberia in a coup d'état, ending over 130 years of minority Americo-Liberian rule over the country.
- 1980Terry Fox begins his “Marathon of Hope” at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Loughrey, Sandy Denny, Jean Terrell, Derri Daugherty, Alice Barlow, Nicki French, Patricia Manterola, Leah Hackett, Sikandar Sanam, John Sullivan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1929.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1971 – Niki Karimi, Iranian actress, director, and screenwriter; August 18, 1971 – Tom Middleton, English DJ and producer (Global Communication); October 11, 1954 – Atsuko Takahata, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911