Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,764 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,076 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Robert Harron
- 1944John Kay
- 1947Wayne Northrop
- 1954Pat Travers
- 1961Magda Szubanski
- 1968Toby Gad
- 1974Belinda Emmett
- 1978Riley Smith
- 1985Hitomi Yoshizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1925Oliver Postgate, English animator, puppeteer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1929Elspet Gray, Scottish actress (d. 2013)
- 1936Kennedy Simmonds, Kittitian politician, 4th Prime Minister of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- 1940Bashir Ahmad, Indian-Bangladeshi singer (d. 2014)
- 1949Scott Turow, American lawyer and author
- 1971Shannen Doherty, American actress, director, and producer
- 1972Dimitrios Kokotis, Greek high jumper
- 1979Elena Grosheva, Russian gymnast
- 1985Olga Seryabkina, Russian singer-songwriter (Serebro)
- 1991Oliver Norwood, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 1204The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade breach the walls of Constantinople and enter the city, which they completely occupy the following day.
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1927Shanghai massacre of 1927: Chiang Kai-shek orders the Communist Party of China members executed in Shanghai, ending the First United Front.
- 1934The U.S. Auto-Lite strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strikers and picketers.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1992The Euro Disney Resort officially opens with its theme park Euro Disneyland. The resort and its park’s name are subsequently changed to Disneyland Paris.
- 2002A suicide bomber blows herself up at the entrance to Jerusalem’s Mahane Yehuda Market, killing 7 and wounding 104.
- 2009Zimbabwe officially abandons the Zimbabwean dollar as its official currency.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adrien Brody, Danny Brown, Amala Paul, Colbie Caillat, Tom Felton, Susan Blakely, Gerald Finley, Sarah Shahi, Jason Done, Bill Nighy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 12, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1945 – Huell Howser, American television host and actor (d. 2013); November 14, 1959 – Paul McGann, English actor; June 15, 1947 – Lee Purcell, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 872