Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1930 was a Saturday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,819 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,078 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944John Kay
- 1947David Letterman
- 1947Wayne Northrop
- 1967Mellow Man Ace
- 1973Christina Moore
- 1973Claudia Jordan
- 1986Athena Lundberg
- 1987Brooklyn Decker
- 1993Katelyn Pippy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1839Nikolay Przhevalsky, Russian geographer and explorer (d. 1888)
- 1848José Gautier Benítez, Puerto Rican soldier and poet (d. 1880)
- 1851Edward Walter Maunder, English astronomer and author (d. 1928)
- 1852Ferdinand von Lindemann, German mathematician and academic (d. 1939)
- 1856Martin Conway, 1st Baron Conway of Allington, English mountaineer, cartographer, and politician (d. 1937)
- 1861Walter Bingle, Australian public servant (d. 1928)
- 1961Enedina Arellano Félix, Mexican drug lord
- 1967Mellow Man Ace, Cuban-American rapper (Cypress Hill)
- 1973Christina Moore, American actress
- 1977Jordana Spiro, American actress, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831Soldiers marching on the Broughton Suspension Bridge in Manchester, England cause it to collapse.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1910SMS Zrínyi, one of the last pre-dreadnought battleships built by the Austro-Hungarian Navy, is launched.
- 1963The Soviet nuclear-powered submarine K-33 collides with the Finnish merchant vessel M/S Finnclipper in the Danish straits.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1980Terry Fox begins his “Marathon of Hope” at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mathieu Amalric, Jackie Cain, Paul Henreid, Gale Gordon, Brie Larson, George McCrae, Hugh Dancy, Cleavon Little, Harald Zwart, David Coverdale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 12, 1930.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1942 – Melora Harte, American voice actress and screenwriter; September 15, 1953 – Keiko Takeshita, Japanese actress; January 18, 1974 – Christian Burns, English singer-songwriter (BBMak).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871