Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,100 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 681 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Billy Vaughn
- 1933Montserrat Caballé
- 1946Ed O'Neill
- 1947Alex Briley
- 1948Jeremy Beadle
- 1954Pat Travers
- 1980Brian McFadden
- 1987Brooklyn Decker
- 1988April Rose Pengilly
- 1988Jessie James Decker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1794Germinal Pierre Dandelin, Belgian mathematician and engineer (d. 1847)
- 1874William B. Bankhead, American lawyer and politician, 47th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1940)
- 1933Montserrat Caballé, Spanish soprano and actress
- 1942Bill Bryden, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1962Nobuhiko Takada, Japanese mixed martial artist and wrestler, founded Hustle
- 1963Lydia Cacho, Mexican journalist and author
- 1964Amy Ray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Indigo Girls)
- 1986Athena Lundberg, American model
- 1986Marcel Granollers, Spanish tennis player
- 1991Magnus Pääjärvi, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 1606The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of English and Scottish ships.
- 1820Alexander Ypsilantis is declared leader of Filiki Eteria, a secret organization to overthrow Ottoman rule over Greece.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, takes off for the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1945U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dies while in office; Vice President Harry Truman, becomes President upon Roosevelt’s death.
- 1990Jim Gary’s “Twentieth Century Dinosaurs” exhibition opens at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. He is the only sculptor ever invited to present a solo exhibition there.
- 1992The Euro Disney Resort officially opens with its theme park Euro Disneyland. The resort and its park’s name are subsequently changed to Disneyland Paris.
- 1994Canter & Siegel post the first commercial mass Usenet spam.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donna Lewis, Taylor Swift, Nils Lofgren, Sam Seder, Robin Williamson, Tülin Şahin, Jacky Lafon, Georgeanna Tillman, Charles Collingwood, Ned Bellamy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 12, 1962.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1962 – Hugh O'Connor, Italian-American actor (d. 1995); September 9, 1942 – Inez Foxx, American singer (Inez and Charlie Foxx); July 19, 1976 – Benedict Cumberbatch, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953