Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,008 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ned Miller
- 1929Elspet Gray
- 1947Dan Lauria
- 1962Art Alexakis
- 1966Nils-Olav Johansen
- 1967Mellow Man Ace
- 1972Şebnem Ferah
- 1980Argo Aadli
- 1985Anna-Katharina Samsel
- 1985Hitomi Yoshizawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1777Henry Clay, American lawyer and politician, 9th United States Secretary of State (d. 1852)
- 1919István Anhalt, Hungarian-Canadian composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1930John Landy, Australian runner and politician, 26th Governor of Victoria
- 1942Jacob Zuma, South African politician, 4th President of South Africa
- 1953Tanino Liberatore, Italian author and illustrator
- 1961Enedina Arellano Félix, Mexican drug lord
- 1968Toby Gad, German-American songwriter and producer
- 1977Glenn Rogers, Australian-Scottish cricketer
- 1983Genta Ismajli, Kosovan-Albanian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1993Dorial Green-Beckham, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1927Shanghai massacre of 1927: Chiang Kai-shek orders the Communist Party of China members executed in Shanghai, ending the First United Front.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1990Jim Gary’s “Twentieth Century Dinosaurs” exhibition opens at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. He is the only sculptor ever invited to present a solo exhibition there.
- 2009Zimbabwe officially abandons the Zimbabwean dollar as its official currency.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paulina Porizkova, Ryo Katsuji, Bruno Nogueira, Shreela Ghosh, Kenny Ireland, David Lambert, Victor Lundin, Yoochun, Mel Brooks, John Crawford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 12, 1962.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1971 – Siniša Vuco, Croatian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Živo blato); December 11, 1970 – Victoria Fuller, American model and actress; December 5, 1976 – Alisa Mizuki, Japanese actress, singer, and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933