Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 102nd day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lily Pons
- 1912Hound Dog Taylor
- 1912Walt Gorney
- 1936Charles Napier
- 1954Pat Travers
- 1980Arda Kural
- 1985Hitomi Yoshizawa
- 1985Olga Seryabkina
- 1986Matt McGorry
- 2000Suzanna von Nathusius
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1799Henri Druey, Swiss lawyer and politician, 2nd President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1855)
- 1871Ioannis Metaxas, Greek general and politician, 130th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1941)
- 1925Evelyn Berezin, American computer scientist and engineer
- 1940Bashir Ahmad, Indian-Bangladeshi singer (d. 2014)
- 1947Roy M. Anderson, English epidemiologist, zoologist, and academic
- 1951Tom Noonan, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1957Vince Gill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pure Prairie League and The Notorious Cherry Bombs)
- 1964Amy Ray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Indigo Girls)
- 1970Sylvain Bouchard, Canadian speed skater
- 1993Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820Alexander Ypsilantis is declared leader of Filiki Eteria, a secret organization to overthrow Ottoman rule over Greece.
- 1831Soldiers marching on the Broughton Suspension Bridge in Manchester, England cause it to collapse.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1877The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1917World War I: Canadian forces successfully complete the taking of Vimy Ridge from the Germans.
- 1934The strongest surface wind gust in the world at the time of 231 mph, is measured on the summit of Mount Washington, New Hampshire. It has since been surpassed.
- 1945U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dies while in office; Vice President Harry Truman, becomes President upon Roosevelt’s death.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1980Terry Fox begins his “Marathon of Hope” at St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- 2013Two suicide bombers kill three Chadian soldiers and injure dozens of civilians at a market in Kidal, Mali.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vickie Rushton, Ilaiyaraaja, Josh Hutcherson, Michael Cudlitz, Michelle Banzer, Mika Hijii, Mary Hart, David Sparrow, Wyclef Jean, Jesper Christensen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 12, 1962.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1983 – Nick Adams, American actor and dancer; November 20, 1975 – Dierks Bentley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 2, 1942 – Maree Cheatham, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946