Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,916 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 607 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Hound Dog Taylor
- 1916Movita Castaneda
- 1917Helen Forrest
- 1928Hardy Krüger
- 1932Jean-Pierre Marielle
- 1942Frank Bank
- 1947Wayne Northrop
- 1979Jennifer Morrison
- 1980Argo Aadli
- 1992Giorgio Cantarini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1925Evelyn Berezin, American computer scientist and engineer
- 1931Leonid Derbenyov, Russian poet and songwriter (d. 1995)
- 1940Woodie Fryman, American baseball player (d. 2011)
- 1955Fabian Hamilton, English graphic designer, engineer, and politician
- 1957Greg Child, Australian mountaineer and author
- 1969Jörn Lenz, German footballer and manager
- 1971Shannen Doherty, American actress, director, and producer
- 1985Jeísa Chiminazzo, Brazilian model
- 1987Brendon Urie, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Panic! at the Disco)
- 1994Saoirse Ronan, American-Irish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 1204The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade breach the walls of Constantinople and enter the city, which they completely occupy the following day.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1910SMS Zrínyi, one of the last pre-dreadnought battleships built by the Austro-Hungarian Navy, is launched.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1945The U.S. Ninth Army under General William H. Simpson crosses the Elbe River astride Magdeburg, and reached Tangermünde—only 50 miles from Berlin.
- 1945U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dies while in office; Vice President Harry Truman, becomes President upon Roosevelt’s death.
- 1955The polio vaccine, developed by Dr. Jonas Salk, is declared safe and effective.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
- 2013Two suicide bombers kill three Chadian soldiers and injure dozens of civilians at a market in Kidal, Mali.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Bernhardt, Alan Davies, Nick Stringer, Nicole Appleton, Dianna Agron, Richard Sandrak, Ayaka Umeda, Randall Wallace, Kåre Hedebrant, Rico Blanco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 12, 1968.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1960 – Caroline Quentin, English actress; January 23, 1939 – Sonny Chiba, Japanese actor and martial artist; February 14, 1974 – Filippa Giordano, Italian-Mexican singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951