Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1919 was a Sunday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,774 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Judy Nunn
- 1951Peter Davison
- 1955Louis Johnson
- 1972Aaron Lewis
- 1976Glenn Howerton
- 1982Nellie McKay
- 1983Derek Lee Nixon
- 1985Anna Jennings-Edquist
- 1987Brandon Hardesty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1573Christina of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1625)
- 1743Thomas Jefferson, American lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the United States (d. 1826)
- 1889Herbert Yardley, American cryptologist and author (d. 1958)
- 1899Alfred Mosher Butts, American architect and game designer, created Scrabble (d. 1993)
- 1933Ben Nighthorse Campbell, American soldier and politician
- 1939Seamus Heaney, Irish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1952Jonjo O'Neill, Irish jockey and trainer
- 1954Barbara Roche, English lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Immigration
- 1976Jonathan Brandis, American actor (d. 2003)
- 1988Anderson, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1111Henry V is crowned Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1204Constantinople falls to the Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade, temporarily ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1849Hungary becomes a republic.
- 1870The New York City Metropolitan Museum of Art is founded.
- 1945World War II: German troops kill more than 1,000 political and military prisoners in Gardelegen, Germany.
- 1948The Hadassah medical convoy massacre: In an ambush, 79 Jewish doctors, nurses and medical students from Hadassah Hospital and a British soldier are massacred by Arabs in Sheikh Jarra near Jerusalem.
- 1964At the Academy Awards, Sidney Poitier becomes the first African-American male to win the Best Actor award for the 1963 film Lilies of the Field.
- 1972The Universal Postal Union decides to recognize the People’s Republic of China as the only legitimate Chinese representative, effectively expelling the Republic of China administering Taiwan.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
- 2014A bus traveling from Villahermosa to Mexico City crashes into a tractor-trailer and catches fire, killing at least 36 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Frewer, La Toya Jackson, Maxine Brown, Mark Roberts, Cory Bowles, Kelsey Sanders, David Rovics, Victoria Paige Meyerink, Keiko Fuji, Ian Astbury.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 13, 1919.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1985 – Leah Hackett, English actress; September 25, 1966 – Jason Flemyng, English actor and singer; November 1, 1968 – Park Shin-yang, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900