Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 13, 1957 was a Saturday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,901 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 742 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Philippe de Rothschild
- 1945Tony Dow
- 1947Mike Chapman
- 1950Ron Perlman
- 1951Peter Davison
- 1955Steve Camp
- 1957Gary Kroeger
- 1982Jill Vidal
- 1984Hiro Mizushima
- 1987Allison Weiss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 13.
- 1729Thomas Percy, Irish bishop and poet (d. 1811)
- 1873John W. Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th United States Solicitor General (d. 1955)
- 1916Phyllis Fraser, American actress, journalist, and publisher, co-founded Beginner Books (d. 2006)
- 1932Orlando Letelier, Chilean-American economist and politician, Chilean Minister of National Defense (d. 1976)
- 1943Tim Krabbé, Dutch journalist and author
- 1949Christopher Hitchens, English-American journalist and author (d. 2011)
- 1954Barbara Roche, English lawyer and politician, Minister of State for Immigration
- 1960Lyn Brown, English social worker and politician
- 1971Valensia, Dutch singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1989Ryan Bailey, American sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612Miyamoto Musashi defeats Sasaki Kojirō at Funajima island.
- 1613Samuel Argall captures Native American princess Pocahontas in Passapatanzy, Virginia to ransom her for some English prisoners held by her father. She is brought to Henricus as hostage.
- 1699Guru Gobind Singh, the Tenth Sikh Guru, Created Khalsa on this day at Anandpur Sahib, Punjab.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces are ambushed and defeated in the Battle of Bound Brook, New Jersey.
- 1873The Colfax massacre, in which more than 60 African Americans are murdered, takes place.
- 1902James C. Penney opens his first store in Kemmerer, Wyoming.
- 1943World War II: The discovery of mass graves of Polish prisoners of war killed by Soviet forces in the Katyń Forest Massacre is announced, causing a diplomatic rift between the Polish government-in-exile in London from the Soviet Union, which denies responsibility.
- 1945World War II: German troops kill more than 1,000 political and military prisoners in Gardelegen, Germany.
- 1958Cold War: American Van Cliburn wins the inaugural International Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow.
- 1987Portugal and the People’s Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau would be returned to China in 1999.
View the complete list of historical events for April 13.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 13 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry David, Renée Soutendijk, Michael Swan, Ronald Colman, Inez Andrews, Jo Nesbø, Gérard Lenorman, Ana Belén, Sharon Jones, Billy Henderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 13 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 13, 1957.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1956 – Ava Cadell, Hungarian-American actress and therapist; September 1, 1990 – Aisling Loftus, English actress; March 6, 1972 – Shaquille O'Neal, American basketball player, actor, and rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910