Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of April 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 14, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 105th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,103 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 952 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Claire Windsor
- 1917Valerie Hobson
- 1932Bob Grant
- 1949Sonja Kristina
- 1967Barrett Martin
- 1968Anthony Michael Hall
- 1973David Miller
- 1977JD McPherson
- 1980Claire Coffee
- 1992Princess Snell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 14.
- 1126Averroes, Spanish physician and philosopher (d. 1198)
- 1788David G. Burnet, American politician, 2nd Vice-President of Texas (d. 1870)
- 1927Alan MacDiarmid, New Zealand chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1934Fredric Jameson, American philosopher and theorist
- 1945Roger Frappier, Canadian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1945Uwe Beyer, German hammer thrower
- 1977Rob McElhenney, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Marios Elia, Cypriot footballer
- 1984Harumafuji Kōhei, Mongolian sumo wrestler, the 70th Yokozuna
- 1992Princess Snell, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, surrounds the Jewish capital with four Roman legions.
- 1434The foundation stone of Nantes Cathedral, France is laid.
- 1775The first abolition society in North America is established. The Society for the Relief of Free Negroes Unlawfully Held in Bondage is organized in Philadelphia by Benjamin Franklin and Benjamin Rush.
- 1890The Pan-American Union is founded by the First International Conference of American States in Washington, D.C.
- 1894The first ever commercial motion picture house opened in New York City using ten Kinetoscopes, a device for peep-show viewing of films.
- 1931The Spanish Cortes deposes King Alfonso XIII and proclaims the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1939The Grapes of Wrath, by American author John Steinbeck is first published by the Viking Press.
- 1958The Soviet satellite Sputnik 2 falls from orbit after a mission duration of 162 days. This was the first spacecraft to carry a living animal, a dog named Laika. The female dog likely lived only a few hours.
- 1986In retaliation for the April 5 bombing in West Berlin that killed two U.S. servicemen, U.S. president Ronald Reagan orders major bombing raids against Libya, killing 60 people.
- 1986The heaviest hailstones ever recorded (1 kg) fall on the Gopalganj district of Bangladesh, killing 92.
View the complete list of historical events for April 14.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 14 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stuart Wagstaff, Tiffany Haddish, Carol Decker, Yūta Hiraoka, Jenny Omnichord, Linda Lusardi, Roy Kim, Mark Lee, Gil Ofarim, Phil Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 14 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 14, 1940.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1957 – Paul Morley, English journalist, producer, and author; December 25, 1962 – Dean Cameron, American actor; January 18, 1941 – Bobby Goldsboro, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919