Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of April 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 14, 1964 was a Tuesday and it was the 105th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 658 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925William Lucas
- 1927Dany Robin
- 1936Arlene Martel
- 1958John D'Aquino
- 1965Tom Dey
- 1967Julia Zemiro
- 1976Christian Älvestam
- 1976Georgina Chapman
- 1993Burnell Taylor
- 1993Graham Phillips
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 14.
- 1854Martin Lipp, Estonian pastor and poet (d. 1923)
- 1930Martin Adolf Bormann, German priest and theologian (d. 2013)
- 1957Mikhail Pletnev, Russian pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1958John D'Aquino, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1958Peter Capaldi, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1964Greg Battle, American-Canadian football player
- 1967Alain Côté, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Kyle Farnsworth, American baseball player
- 1977Nate Fox, American basketball player (d. 2014)
- 1984Tyler Thigpen, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 193Septimius Severus is proclaimed Roman emperor by the army in Illyricum (in the Balkans).
- 966After his marriage to the Christian Doubravka of Bohemia, the pagan ruler of the Polans, Mieszko I, converts to Christianity, an event considered to be the founding of the Polish state.
- 1434The foundation stone of Nantes Cathedral, France is laid.
- 1639Imperial forces are defeated by the Swedes at the Battle of Chemnitz. The Swedish victory prolongs the Thirty Years’ War and allows them to advance into Bohemia.
- 1828Noah Webster copyrights the first edition of his dictionary.
- 1860The first Pony Express rider reaches San Francisco.
- 1894The first ever commercial motion picture house opened in New York City using ten Kinetoscopes, a device for peep-show viewing of films.
- 1927The first Volvo car premieres in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 1986The heaviest hailstones ever recorded (1 kg) fall on the Gopalganj district of Bangladesh, killing 92.
- 1988In a United Nations ceremony in Geneva, Switzerland, the Soviet Union signs an agreement pledging to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.
View the complete list of historical events for April 14.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 14 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jane Cowl, Charlie Gracie, Nick Laird-Clowes, Israel Horovitz, Annabelle Wallis, Stoja, Gordon Waller, Clarence Gilyard, Maria Kanellis, Fikret Kuşkan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 14 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 14, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Can’t Buy Me Love by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1952 – Masao Kusakari, Japanese actor and model; September 25, 1959 – Jeon Soo-il, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter; February 6, 1967 – Anita Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071