Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of April 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 14, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 104th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joseph Ruskin
- 1925William Lucas
- 1936Arlene Martel
- 1949Chris Langham
- 1957Lothaire Bluteau
- 1960Brian Forster
- 1964Gina McKee
- 1973Adrien Brody
- 1993Burnell Taylor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 14.
- 1800John Appold, English engineer (d. 1865)
- 1865Alfred Hoare Powell, English architect, and designer and painter of pottery (d. 1960)
- 1903Ruth Svedberg, Swedish discus thrower and triathlete (d. 2002)
- 1920Ivor Forbes Guest, English lawyer, historian, and author
- 1930René Desmaison, French mountaineer (d. 2007)
- 1946Mireille Guiliano, French-American author
- 1950Francis Collins, American physician and geneticist
- 1967Barrett Martin, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (Mad Season, Screaming Trees, Skin Yard, and Tuatara)
- 1980Ayumi Ito, Japanese actress
- 1985Grant Clitsome, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, surrounds the Jewish capital with four Roman legions.
- 1205Battle of Adrianople between Bulgarians and Crusaders.
- 1906The Azusa Street Revival opens and will launch Pentecostalism as a worldwide movement.
- 1928The Bremen, a German Junkers W33 type aircraft, reaches Greenly Island, Canada - the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- 1931The Spanish Cortes deposes King Alfonso XIII and proclaims the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1988The USS Samuel B. Roberts strikes a mine in the Persian Gulf during Operation Earnest Will.
- 1994In a U.S. friendly fire incident during Operation Provide Comfort in northern Iraq, two United States Air Force aircraft mistakenly shoot-down two United States Army helicopters, killing 26 people.
- 2005The Oregon Supreme Court nullifies marriage licenses issued to gay couples a year earlier by Multnomah County.
- 2014Twin bomb blasts in Abuja, Nigeria, kill at least 75 people and injures 141 others.
- 2014Two hundred seventy-six schoolgirls are abducted by Boko Haram in Chibok, Northeastern Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 14.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 14 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Nauta, Nicholas Guest, Susan Cabot, Diane Venora, Sabu Dastagir, Nadia Forde, Şebnem Ferah, Angélica Vale, Ángela Molina, Rose Fostanes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 14 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 14, 1979.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1949 – Bill Bruford, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (Yes, King Crimson, UK, Earthworks, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, and National Health); August 11, 1933 – Jerzy Grotowski, Polish director and producer (d. 1999); April 13, 1945 – Lowell George, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Little Feat and The Mothers of Invention) (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958