Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 106th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1966Samantha Fox
- 1971Jason Sehorn
- 1975Philip Labonte
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1987Sapphire Elia
- 1989Andre Kinney
- 1992Kimberly Dos Ramos
- 1992Richard Sandrak
- 1993Madeleine Martin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1901Ajoy Mukherjee, Indian politician, Chief Minister of West Bengal (d. 1986)
- 1908Eden Ahbez, American singer-songwriter (d. 1995)
- 1917Hans Conried, American actor and singer (d. 1982)
- 1947Lois Chiles, American model and actress
- 1958Abu Hamza al-Masri, Egyptian-English criminal
- 1958Benjamin Zephaniah, English actor, author, poet, and playwright
- 1962Surjit Bindrakhia, Indian singer (d. 2003)
- 1969Kaisa Roose, Estonian pianist and conductor
- 1970Flex Alexander, American actor, dancer, and producer
- 1980Aida Mollenkamp, American chef and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1450Battle of Formigny: Toward the end of the Hundred Years’ War, the French attack and nearly annihilate English forces, ending English domination in Northern France.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1923Insulin becomes generally available for use by people with diabetes.
- 1947Jackie Robinson debuts for the Brooklyn Dodgers, breaking baseball’s color line.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
- 1989Upon Hu Yaobang’s death, the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 begin in China.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Giuntoli, Tom Arnold, Melissa Etheridge, Barry Mann, Abner Biberman, Rena Nōnen, Matthew McGrory, John Wieners, Yurina Kumai, Larry Norman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 15, 1904.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1978 – Stella Damasus-Aboderin, Nigerian actress and singer; November 28, 1923 – Gloria Grahame, American actress and singer (d. 1981); October 11, 1976 – Gökhan Özoğuz, Turkish singer and guitarist (Athena).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925