Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 106th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,250 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903John Williams
- 1908Eden Ahbez
- 1917Hans Conried
- 1930Georges Descrières
- 1947Linda Bloodworth-Thomason
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1952Kym Gyngell
- 1972Lou Romano
- 1987Samira Wiley
- 1987Sapphire Elia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1915Elizabeth Catlett, American sculptor and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1922Hasrat Jaipuri, Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1999)
- 1924Neville Marriner, English violinist and conductor
- 1940Jeffrey Archer, English author, playwright, and politician
- 1958Sir Robert Smith, 3rd Baronet, Scottish politician
- 1960Tony Jones, English snooker player
- 1975Philip Labonte, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (All That Remains and Shadows Fall)
- 1978Luis Fonsi, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1988Beate Schrott, Austrian hurdler
- 1988Thomas Albanese, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 769The Lateran Council condemned the Council of Hieria and anathematized its iconoclastic rulings.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1817Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet and Laurent Clerc founded the American School for the Deaf, the first American school for deaf students, in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1861President Abraham Lincoln calls for 75,000 Volunteers to quell the insurrection that soon became the American Civil War
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1935Roerich Pact signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1945The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chet Atkins, Nikolas Asimos, Missy Peregrym, Charlie Byrd, Taral Hicks, Gary Stewart, Sarah Jones, Sean Caffrey, Lauren McAvoy, Dina Talaat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 15, 1904.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1971 – Ed Kowalczyk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Live); September 26, 1930 – Fritz Wunderlich, German tenor and actor (d. 1966); October 20, 1982 – Katie Featherston, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881