Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 106th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,219 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Michael Ansara
- 1933Elizabeth Montgomery
- 1940Willie Davis
- 1949Craig Zadan
- 1950Josiane Balasko
- 1979Luke Evans
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1987Sapphire Elia
- 1993Madeleine Martin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1641Robert Sibbald, Scottish physician and geographer (d. 1722)
- 1895Clark McConachy, New Zealand snooker player (d. 1980)
- 1904Antero Kivi, Finnish discus thrower (d. 1981)
- 1938Hso Khan Pha, Burmese-Canadian geologist and politician
- 1942Francis X. DiLorenzo, American bishop
- 1958Keith Acton, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1959Fruit Chan, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Dara Torres, American swimmer and journalist
- 1983Alice Braga, Brazilian actress
- 1985Ryan Hamilton, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1923Insulin becomes generally available for use by people with diabetes.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- 1983Tokyo Disneyland opens to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Eyer, Jeff Bergman, Bobby Vee, James Komack, Gary Winick, Donald Moffat, Peter Steen, Antonio Fargas, Max B, Sonique.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 15, 1904.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1981 – Shugo Oshinari, Japanese actor; November 3, 1978 – Tim McIlrath, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rise Against, Baxter, Arma Angelus, and The Killing Tree); September 12, 1992 – Kelsea Ballerini, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904