Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 105th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,015 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Eden Ahbez
- 1918Hans Billian
- 1922Joyce Jacobs
- 1940Robert Walker, Jr.
- 1947Lois Chiles
- 1949Craig Zadan
- 1982Ester Dean
- 1988Manami Numakura
- 1995Cody Christian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1858Émile Durkheim, French sociologist, psychologist, and philosopher (d. 1917)
- 1888Maximilian Kronberger, German poet and author (d. 1904)
- 1916Helene Hanff, American author and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1917Hans Conried, American actor and singer (d. 1982)
- 1922Harold Washington, American lawyer and politician, 51st Mayor of Chicago (d. 1987)
- 1929Adrian Cadbury, English rower and businessman (d. 2015)
- 1951Heloise, American journalist and author
- 1968Brahim Lahlafi, Moroccan-French runner
- 1972Arturo Gatti, Italian-Canadian boxer (d. 2009)
- 1988Manami Numakura, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Battle of Formigny: Toward the end of the Hundred Years’ War, the French attack and nearly annihilate English forces, ending English domination in Northern France.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1783Preliminary articles of peace ending the American Revolutionary War (or American War of Independence) are ratified.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1817Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet and Laurent Clerc founded the American School for the Deaf, the first American school for deaf students, in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
- 1955McDonald’s restaurant dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsay Frimodt, George Tobias, Carlos Agassi, Akiko Yajima, Dave Franco, Katie Featherston, Marian McKnight, King Diamond, Kenta Hamano, Brendon Urie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1971 – Tweet, American singer-songwriter; March 21, 1944 – Gaye Adegbalola, American singer and guitarist (Saffire – The Uppity Blues Women); July 6, 1980 – Joell Ortiz, American rapper (Slaughterhouse).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939