Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 105th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,225 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Elizabeth Montgomery
- 1933Kōji Yada
- 1933Roy Clark
- 1950Josiane Balasko
- 1952Sam McMurray
- 1974Douglas Spain
- 1982Seth Rogen
- 1992Amy Diamond
- 1993Madeleine Martin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1856Jean Moréas, Greek poet and critic (d. 1910)
- 1892Corrie ten Boom, Dutch-American clocksmith and author (d. 1983)
- 1902Fernando Pessa, Portuguese journalist (d. 2002)
- 1937Uldis Pūcītis, Latvian actor and director (d. 2000)
- 1941Howard Berman, American lawyer and politician
- 1948Christopher Brown, English historian, curator, and academic
- 1969Jimmy Waite, Canadian-German ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Luis Fonsi, Puerto Rican-American singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1983Martin Pedersen, Danish cyclist
- 1986Quincy Owusu-Abeyie, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 769The Lateran Council condemned the Council of Hieria and anathematized its iconoclastic rulings.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1755Samuel Johnson’s A Dictionary of the English Language is published in London.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1900Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas launch a surprise attack on U.S. infantry and begin a four-day siege of Catubig, Philippines.
- 1907Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Jenkins, Mark Spoelstra, Roger Slifer, Kelly Kelly, Billy Currington, Elizabeth Dawn, Hardi Volmer, Fee Waybill, Denise Welch, Jamie Bell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1987 – Lily Donaldson, English model; April 7, 1974 – Tygo Gernandt, Dutch actor; April 9, 1932 – Carl Perkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971