Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 105th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,167 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Robert Walker, Jr.
- 1947Linda Bloodworth-Thomason
- 1966Samantha Fox
- 1982Anthony Green
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1987Sapphire Elia
- 1988Manami Numakura
- 1990Emma Watson
- 1992Amy Diamond
- 1992Richard Sandrak
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1646Pierre Poiret, French mystic and philosopher (d. 1719)
- 1889Thomas Hart Benton, American painter and educator (d. 1975)
- 1894Nikita Khrushchev, Russian general and politician, 7th Premier of the Soviet Union (d. 1971)
- 1933Elizabeth Montgomery, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1934Soichiro Tahara, Japanese journalist
- 1940Willie Davis, American baseball player and actor (d. 2010)
- 1947Martin Broughton, English businessman
- 1951John L. Phillips, American captain and astronaut
- 1970Chris Huffins, American decathlete and coach
- 1978Milton Bradley, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1892The General Electric Company is formed.
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1927The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S. history, begins.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ada Rehan, Björn Dixgård, Charo, Shinobu Hashimoto, Ebonie Smith, Inna, Isabella Glyn, Tao Okamoto, Miho Miyazaki, cEvin Key.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1958 – Karen Maruyama, American actress and director; March 20, 1986 – Dean Geyer, South African-Australian singer-songwriter and actor; December 5, 1952 – Bobby Barth, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfoot).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056