Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 105th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Mighty Sam McClain
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1952Glenn Shadix
- 1958Noni Ioannidou
- 1959Fruit Chan
- 1982Anthony Green
- 1987Sapphire Elia
- 1992Amy Diamond
- 1992Kimberly Dos Ramos
- 1994Bea Nicolas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1858Émile Durkheim, French sociologist, psychologist, and philosopher (d. 1917)
- 1886Nikolay Gumilyov, Russian poet and critic (d. 1921)
- 1916Alfred S. Bloomingdale, American businessman (d. 1982)
- 1922Harold Washington, American lawyer and politician, 51st Mayor of Chicago (d. 1987)
- 1922Michael Ansara, Syrian-American actor (d. 2013)
- 1933Roy Clark, American singer and actor
- 1951Stuart Prebble, English journalist and producer
- 1959Fruit Chan, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Tim Corcoran, American baseball player
- 1980Aida Mollenkamp, American chef and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1907Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1936Aer Lingus (Aer Loingeas) is founded by the Irish government as the national airline of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 1989Upon Hu Yaobang’s death, the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 begin in China.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Jeselnik, Bobby Colomby, Myra Carter, Joe Lipari, Don Boyd, Lesley Sharp, Don Everly, Elias Toufexis, Tomoko Yamaguchi, Jean Carmet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1979 – Hitomi Satō, Japanese actress; September 3, 1988 – Hana Makhmalbaf, Iranian director and producer; October 14, 1958 – Thomas Dolby, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912