Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 105th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,106 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lita Grey
- 1933Elizabeth Montgomery
- 1933Roy Clark
- 1947Woolly Wolstenholme
- 1959Fruit Chan
- 1959Thomas F. Wilson
- 1983Alice Braga
- 1987Sapphire Elia
- 1989Andre Kinney
- 1990Emma Watson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1916Helene Hanff, American author and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1921Georgy Beregovoy, Ukrainian-Russian general, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1995)
- 1946John Lloyd, Scottish journalist and author
- 1952Bengt Gingsjö, Swedish swimmer
- 1955Dodi Fayed, Egyptian film producer (d. 1997)
- 1969Jimmy Waite, Canadian-German ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Austin Aries, American wrestler
- 1979Luke Evans, Welsh actor and singer
- 1988Yann David, French rugby player
- 1991Daiki Arioka, Japanese actor and singer (Hey! Say! JUMP)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1783Preliminary articles of peace ending the American Revolutionary War (or American War of Independence) are ratified.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1921Black Friday: Mine owners announce more wage and price cuts, leading to the threat of a strike all across England.
- 1942The George Cross is awarded “to the island fortress of Malta: Its people and defenders” by King George VI.
- 1970During the Cambodian Civil War, massacres of the Vietnamese minority results in 800 bodies flowing down the Mekong river into South Vietnam.
- 1983Tokyo Disneyland opens to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Audie Pitre, Sharon Cheslow, Kristopher Van Varenberg, Hazel O'Connor, Dane DeHaan, Mutsumi Tamura, Nicolas Coster, Jelena Karleuša, Young Man Kang, Tony Gatlif.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1959 – Susan Cowsill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cowsills and Continental Drifters); March 6, 1913 – Louise Latimer, American actress (d. 1973); March 13, 1980 – Molly Stanton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891