Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 105th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Michael Ansara
- 1933Kōji Yada
- 1937Uldis Pūcītis
- 1939Marty Wilde
- 1947Woolly Wolstenholme
- 1959Emma Thompson
- 1974Danny Pino
- 1978Luis Fonsi
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1997Maisie Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1710William Cullen, Scottish physician and chemist (d. 1790)
- 1800James Clark Ross, English captain and explorer (d. 1862)
- 1851Ponnambalam Ramanathan, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 3rd Solicitor General of Sri Lanka (d. 1930)
- 1861Bliss Carman, Canadian-American poet and playwright (d. 1929)
- 1885Tadeusz Kutrzeba, Polish general (d. 1947)
- 1894Bessie Smith, American singer and actress (d. 1937)
- 1933Roy Clark, American singer and actor
- 1947Woolly Wolstenholme, English singer and keyboard player (Barclay James Harvest) (d. 2010)
- 1952Bengt Gingsjö, Swedish swimmer
- 1978Austin Aries, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1861President Abraham Lincoln calls for 75,000 Volunteers to quell the insurrection that soon became the American Civil War
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1900Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas launch a surprise attack on U.S. infantry and begin a four-day siege of Catubig, Philippines.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1945The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1986The United States launches Operation El Dorado Canyon, its bombing raids against Libyan targets in response to a bombing in West Germany that killed two U.S. servicemen.
- 1989Upon Hu Yaobang’s death, the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 begin in China.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Goode, Younha, Joel Crouse, Caroline Corinth, Peter Howitt, Selena Gomez, Joanna Miles, Leontine Sagan, Birgit Sarrap, Megan Follows.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1921.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1981 – Brooklyn Sudano, American actress, singer, and dancer; September 25, 1914 – Elena Lucena, Argentinian actress (d. 2015); June 11, 1969 – Matt McGrath, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866