Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1951 was a Sunday and it was the 105th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,146 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 818 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Hans Conried
- 1937Uldis Pūcītis
- 1940Sean Caffrey
- 1944Dave Edmunds
- 1958Noni Ioannidou
- 1970Flex Alexander
- 1975Philip Labonte
- 1978Luis Fonsi
- 1988Manami Numakura
- 1992Richard Sandrak
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1888Maximilian Kronberger, German poet and author (d. 1904)
- 1923Douglas Wass, English civil servant
- 1925George Shuffler, American guitarist (The Bailey Brothers and the Happy Valley Boys) (d. 2014)
- 1940Sean Caffrey, Irish actor (d. 2013)
- 1947Martin Broughton, English businessman
- 1957Evelyn Ashford, American runner and coach
- 1960Susanne Bier, Danish director and screenwriter
- 1967Dara Torres, American swimmer and journalist
- 1970Flex Alexander, American actor, dancer, and producer
- 1982Albert Riera, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1738Serse, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel receives its premiere performance in London, England.
- 1802William Wordsworth and his sister, Dorothy see a “long belt” of daffodils, inspiring the former to pen I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud.
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1921Black Friday: Mine owners announce more wage and price cuts, leading to the threat of a strike all across England.
- 1924Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- 1927The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S. history, begins.
- 1955McDonald’s restaurant dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- 1983Tokyo Disneyland opens to the public.
- 2013Two bombs explode near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing three people and injuring 264 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Lee, Yuka Iguchi, Warrel Dane, Lacey Brown, Idy Chan, Dave Salmoni, Corynne Charby, Stuart Prebble, Yukina Shirakawa, Dennis Weaver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1951.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1940 – Van McCoy, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1979); June 25, 1975 – Chenoa, Argentinian-Spanish singer; February 13, 1953 – Rico J. Puno, Filipino singer and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883