Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1951 was a Sunday and it was the 105th day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,023 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Stavros Paravas
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1952Kym Gyngell
- 1962Tom Kane
- 1965Linda Perry
- 1971Jason Sehorn
- 1974Kim Min-kyo
- 1979Luke Evans
- 1983Alice Braga
- 1987Samira Wiley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1452Leonardo da Vinci, Italian painter, sculptor, and architect (d. 1519)
- 1828Jean Danjou, French captain (d. 1863)
- 1883Stanley Bruce, Australian captain and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1967)
- 1921Georgy Beregovoy, Ukrainian-Russian general, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1995)
- 1948Michael Kamen, American composer and conductor (d. 2003)
- 1958Keith Acton, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1959Fruit Chan, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Susanne Bier, Danish director and screenwriter
- 1972Lou Romano, American animator and voice actor
- 1984Antonio Cromartie, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1907Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- 1924Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1984The inaugural World Youth Day is held in St. Peter’s Square, Vatican City.
- 1986The United States launches Operation El Dorado Canyon, its bombing raids against Libyan targets in response to a bombing in West Germany that killed two U.S. servicemen.
- 2013Two bombs explode near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing three people and injuring 264 others.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dina Korzun, Kate Wolf, Jim O'Rourke, Pitbull, Peter O'Brien, Titiyo, Ivory Joe Hunter, James Ingram, Ana Ortiz, Gonzalo Olave.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 15, 1951.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1947 – Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, American screenwriter and producer; October 24, 1970 – Jeff Mangum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Neutral Milk Hotel, The Olivia Tremor Control, and Major Organ and the Adding Machine); August 4, 1969 – Vlad Ivanov, Romanian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897