Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 105th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,009 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Mighty Sam McClain
- 1950Amy Wright
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1952Kym Gyngell
- 1959Fruit Chan
- 1962Surjit Bindrakhia
- 1965Linda Perry
- 1984Ben Kasica
- 1987Sapphire Elia
- 1994Bea Nicolas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1861Bliss Carman, Canadian-American poet and playwright (d. 1929)
- 1878Robert Walser, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1956)
- 1952Bengt Gingsjö, Swedish swimmer
- 1959Kevin Lowe, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1960Pedro Delgado, Spanish cyclist and sportscaster
- 1971Karl Turner, English lawyer and politician
- 1983Anthony Sedlak, Canadian chef and television host (d. 2012)
- 1985Aaron Laffey, American baseball player
- 1994Bea Nicolas, Filipino actress
- 1995Cody Christian, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1755Samuel Johnson’s A Dictionary of the English Language is published in London.
- 1907Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1924Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- 1940The Allies begin their attack on the Norwegian town of Narvik which is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
- 1984The inaugural World Youth Day is held in St. Peter’s Square, Vatican City.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ágústa Eva Erlendsdóttir, Albert Lamorisse, Tompall Glaser, Carolyn Lawrence, Manpei Takagi, Tamara Desni, Burak Kut, Rob Minkoff, Lavanya Tripathi, Paul Henning.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1962.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Good Luck Charm by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1960 – Ara Gevorgyan, Armenian pianist, composer, and producer; July 15, 1934 – Risto Jarva, Finnish director and producer (d. 1977); September 23, 1925 – Eleonora Rossi Drago, Italian actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971