Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 105th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Stavros Paravas
- 1937Uldis Pūcītis
- 1940Willie Davis
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1958Noni Ioannidou
- 1974Kim Min-kyo
- 1982Seth Rogen
- 1983Alice Braga
- 1985Diana Zubiri
- 1992Kimberly Dos Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1878Robert Walser, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1956)
- 1890Percy Shaw, English businessman, invented the cat’s eye (d. 1976)
- 1922Harold Washington, American lawyer and politician, 51st Mayor of Chicago (d. 1987)
- 1924M. Canagaratnam, Sri Lankan politician (d. 1980)
- 1940Robert Lacroix, Canadian economist and academic
- 1940Sean Caffrey, Irish actor (d. 2013)
- 1941Howard Berman, American lawyer and politician
- 1942Francis X. DiLorenzo, American bishop
- 1980Víctor Núñez, Costa Rican footballer
- 1995Cody Christian, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1755Samuel Johnson’s A Dictionary of the English Language is published in London.
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1921Black Friday: Mine owners announce more wage and price cuts, leading to the threat of a strike all across England.
- 1927The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S. history, begins.
- 1970During the Cambodian Civil War, massacres of the Vietnamese minority results in 800 bodies flowing down the Mekong river into South Vietnam.
- 2013Two bombs explode near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing three people and injuring 264 others.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Sean Patrick Thomas, Marco Pirroni, Gerard Way, Hyde, Finesse Mitchell, Sarah Clarke, Phill Lewis, Jewel Staite, Alice Englert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1962.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Good Luck Charm by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1960 – Katoucha Niane, French model and actress (d. 2008); December 26, 1939 – Phil Spector, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Teddy Bears); July 15, 1956 – Ian Curtis, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Joy Division) (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960