Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 105th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 20 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,764 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hans Billian
- 1949Craig Zadan
- 1950Josiane Balasko
- 1952Sam McMurray
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1990Emma Watson
- 1992Amy Diamond
- 1992Kimberly Dos Ramos
- 1992Richard Sandrak
- 1995Cody Christian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1642Suleiman II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1691)
- 1888Maximilian Kronberger, German poet and author (d. 1904)
- 1949Alla Pugacheva, Russian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1958Keith Acton, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1960Pedro Delgado, Spanish cyclist and sportscaster
- 1960Pierre Aubry, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1969Jimmy Waite, Canadian-German ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Philip Labonte, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (All That Remains and Shadows Fall)
- 1976Kęstutis Šeštokas, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1985Aaron Laffey, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1900Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas launch a surprise attack on U.S. infantry and begin a four-day siege of Catubig, Philippines.
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1935Roerich Pact signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
- 1986The United States launches Operation El Dorado Canyon, its bombing raids against Libyan targets in response to a bombing in West Germany that killed two U.S. servicemen.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Mohr, Pauline Brunius, Nuria Fergó, Yuya Takaki, Wayne Fontana, Reena Roy, Susan Gordon, Abir Goswami, Alfonso Ribeiro, Sammy J.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1973 – Shalom Harlow, Canadian model and actress; July 6, 1974 – Babi Xavier, Brazilian actress and singer; July 27, 1974 – Eason Chan, Hong Kong singer, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998