Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 105th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,798 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Elizabeth Montgomery
- 1943Mighty Sam McClain
- 1952Kym Gyngell
- 1965Linda Perry
- 1972Lou Romano
- 1974Danny Pino
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1987Samira Wiley
- 1992Amy Diamond
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1832Wilhelm Busch, German poet, painter, and illustrator (d. 1908)
- 1874George Harrison Shull, American botanist and geneticist (d. 1954)
- 1883Stanley Bruce, Australian captain and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1967)
- 1931Kenneth Bloomfield, Irish civil servant
- 1952Glenn Shadix, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1955Jeff Golub, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2015)
- 1962Nawal El Moutawakel, Moroccan hurdler
- 1962Surjit Bindrakhia, Indian singer (d. 2003)
- 1963Bobby Pepper, American journalist
- 1968Ed O'Brien, English guitarist and songwriter (Radiohead)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1071Bari, the last Byzantine possession in southern Italy, is surrendered to Robert Guiscard.
- 1715The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- 1892The General Electric Company is formed.
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1912The British passenger liner RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic at 2:20 a.m., two hours and forty minutes after hitting an iceberg. Only 710 of 2,227 passengers and crew on board survive.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1936Aer Lingus (Aer Loingeas) is founded by the Irish government as the national airline of the Republic of Ireland.
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 1970During the Cambodian Civil War, massacres of the Vietnamese minority results in 800 bodies flowing down the Mekong river into South Vietnam.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lars Andreas Larssen, Vincent Cavanagh, Killer Khan, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Ike Turner, Suzy Kolber, Jason Derulo, Massimo Troisi, Megan Young, Amaia Montero.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1964 – CeCe Winans, American singer-songwriter (BeBe & CeCe Winans); August 24, 1943 – Dafydd Iwan, Welsh singer and politician; November 21, 1945 – Goldie Hawn, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968