Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 105th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,853 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Kōji Yada
- 1938Claudia Cardinale
- 1940Robert Walker, Jr.
- 1940Sean Caffrey
- 1947Linda Bloodworth-Thomason
- 1949Kadir İnanır
- 1958Benjamin Zephaniah
- 1971Jason Sehorn
- 1976Susan Ward
- 1993Madeleine Martin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1642Suleiman II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1691)
- 1646Pierre Poiret, French mystic and philosopher (d. 1719)
- 1923Artur Alliksaar, Estonian poet and author (d. 1966)
- 1958Abu Hamza al-Masri, Egyptian-English criminal
- 1961Neil Carmichael, English academic and politician
- 1968Ben Clarke, English rugby player and coach
- 1975Sarah Teichmann, German-American biophysicist and immunologist
- 1976Jason Bonsignore, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Austin Aries, American wrestler
- 1982Ester Dean, American singer-songwriter, record producer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1450Battle of Formigny: Toward the end of the Hundred Years’ War, the French attack and nearly annihilate English forces, ending English domination in Northern France.
- 1907Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1923Insulin becomes generally available for use by people with diabetes.
- 1947Jackie Robinson debuts for the Brooklyn Dodgers, breaking baseball’s color line.
- 1955McDonald’s restaurant dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
- 2014More than 200 female students are declared missing after a mass kidnapping in Borno State, Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Barber, Jimmy McLarnin, Roger McGee, Andy McCoy, Noomi Rapace, Ewa Aulin, Skyler Shaye, Andy Biersack, Allan Sherman, Dee Wallace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 17, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1990 – Young JV, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer; February 6, 1982 – Tank, Taiwanese singer-songwriter; February 20, 1989 – Iga Wyrwał, Polish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000