Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1992 was a Wednesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,261 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Georges Descrières
- 1933Roy Clark
- 1940Sean Caffrey
- 1943Mighty Sam McClain
- 1949Craig Zadan
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1978Luis Fonsi
- 1979Luke Evans
- 1997Maisie Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1707Leonhard Euler, Swiss mathematician and physicist (d. 1783)
- 1828Jean Danjou, French captain (d. 1863)
- 1896Nikolay Semyonov, Russian physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1920Godfrey Stafford, English-South African physicist and academic (d. 2013)
- 1923Artur Alliksaar, Estonian poet and author (d. 1966)
- 1937Uldis Pūcītis, Latvian actor and director (d. 2000)
- 1940Yossef Romano, Libyan-Israeli weightlifter (d. 1972)
- 1952Brian Muir, English sculptor and set designer
- 1958Sir Robert Smith, 3rd Baronet, Scottish politician
- 1994Bea Nicolas, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Battle of Rain: Swedes under Gustavus Adolphus defeat the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years’ War.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1861President Abraham Lincoln calls for 75,000 Volunteers to quell the insurrection that soon became the American Civil War
- 1892The General Electric Company is formed.
- 1907Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- 1924Rand McNally publishes its first road atlas.
- 1941In the Belfast Blitz, two-hundred bombers of the German Luftwaffe attack Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom killing one thousand people.
- 1945The Bergen-Belsen concentration camp is liberated.
- 1960At Shaw University in Raleigh, North Carolina, Ella Baker leads a conference that results in the creation of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, one of the principal organizations of the African-American Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s.
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Babis Tsertos, Big Pokey, Chita Rivera, Daniel Darc, Brandon Boyd, Masaki Sato, Angelica Michibata, Paul Junger Witt, Ulla Jacobsson, Taylor Hicks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Save the Best for Last by Vanessa Williams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 18, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1913 – Helen Mack, American actress and singer (d. 1986); February 5, 1985 – Tatiana Silva, Belgian model, Miss Belgium 2005; October 20, 1980 – Niall Matter, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083