Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1919 was a Wednesday and it was the 106th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,712 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Barry Nelson
- 1939Boris Dvornik
- 1951M. S. Narayana
- 1965Jon Cryer
- 1969Stacy Francis
- 1974Mat Devine
- 1975Sean Maher
- 1976Robert Dahlqvist
- 1978Kristin Proctor
- 1980Jens Hartwig
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1890Fred Root, English cricketer and umpire (d. 1954)
- 1896Pat Clayton, English soldier and surveyor (d. 1962)
- 1919Pedro Ramírez Vázquez, Mexican architect, designed the Tijuana Cultural Center and National Museum of Anthropology (d. 2013)
- 1924Rudy Pompilli, American saxophonist (Bill Haley & His Comets) (d. 1976)
- 1952Esther Roth-Shahamorov, Israeli sprinter and hurdler
- 1959Alison Ramsay, English-Scottish field hockey player and lawyer
- 1960Pierre Littbarski, German footballer and manager
- 1975Keon Clark, American basketball player
- 1983Manuela Martelli, Chilean actress
- 1988Alisa Durbrow, Japanese model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1746The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- 1799Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Mount Tabor: Napoleon drives Ottoman Turks across the River Jordan near Acre.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Vicksburg: Ships led by Union Admiral David Dixon Porter move through heavy Confederate artillery fire on approach to Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- 1908Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1922The Treaty of Rapallo, pursuant to which Germany and the Soviet Union re-establish diplomatic relations, is signed.
- 1945The United States Army liberates Nazi Sonderlager (high security) prisoner-of-war camp Oflag IV-C (better known as Colditz).
- 1947Bernard Baruch coins the term “Cold War” to describe the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 1992The Katina P runs aground off of Maputo, Mozambique and 60,000 tons of crude oil spill into the ocean.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Mackey, Anita Doth, Sayed Darwish, Paul Winfield, Nonami Takizawa, Burnell Taylor, Junior Braithwaite, Santino Rice, Glenn Danzig, David Dorfman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 16, 1919.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1953 – Larry Miller, American actor and screenwriter; June 12, 1982 – Anri Sugihara, Japanese model; April 26, 1925 – Jørgen Ingmann, Danish singer and guitarist (Grethe and Jørgen Ingmann) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928