Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 56 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Ernst Ziegler
- 1915Gerard McLarnon
- 1919Nilla Pizzi
- 1927Edie Adams
- 1959Scott McKinsey
- 1961Doris Dragović
- 1970Dero Goi
- 1971Moses Chan
- 1974Mat Devine
- 1976Robert Dahlqvist
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1495Petrus Apianus, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1557)
- 1921Wolfgang Leonhard, German historian and author (d. 2014)
- 1923Warren Barker, American composer (d. 2006)
- 1928Nader Jahanbani, Iranian general and pilot (d. 1979)
- 1952David Hann, American politician
- 1953Peter Garrett, Australian singer-songwriter and politician (Midnight Oil)
- 1970Dero Goi, German singer-songwriter and drummer (Oomph!)
- 1985Luol Deng, Sudanese-English basketball player
- 1986Paul di Resta, Scottish race car driver
- 1986Shinji Okazaki, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle at Lee’s Mills in Virginia.
- 1912Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
- 1917Vladimir Lenin returns to Petrograd, Russia from exile in Switzerland.
- 1919Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army launches the Vilna offensive to capture Vilnius in modern Lithuania.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 1947Bernard Baruch coins the term “Cold War” to describe the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 1962Walter Cronkite takes over as the lead news anchor of the CBS Evening News, during which time he would become “the most trusted man in America”.
- 1963Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. pens his Letter from Birmingham Jail while incarcerated in Birmingham, Alabama for protesting against segregation.
- 1972Apollo program: The launch of Apollo 16 from Cape Canaveral, Florida.
- 2012The Pulitzer Prize winners were announced, it was the first time since 1977 that no book won the Fiction Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jun Shison, Denholm Elliott, Danny Worsnop, Slavi Trifonov, Pierre Brassard, Lucy Davis, Tuba Büyüküstün, Tsui Hark, Harold Faltermeyer, Bruce Morrow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 16, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1986 – Reece Ritchie, English actor; November 20, 1967 – Teoman, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor; September 15, 1977 – Marisa Ramirez, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917