Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Gerard McLarnon
- 1933Ike Pappas
- 1949Melody Patterson
- 1952Michel Blanc
- 1965Martin Lawrence
- 1977Tameka Empson
- 1981Russell Harvard
- 1984Teddy Blass
- 1990Jules Sitruk
- 1991Yurie Midori
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1635Frans van Mieris the Elder, Dutch painter (d. 1681)
- 1865Harry Chauvel, Australian general (d. 1945)
- 1904Fifi D'Orsay, Canadian-American vaudevillian and actress (d. 1983)
- 1918Hsuan Hua, Chinese-American monk and author (d. 1995)
- 1927Peter Mark Richman, American actor
- 1927Rolf Schult, German actor (d. 2013)
- 1939Boris Dvornik, Croatian actor (d. 2008)
- 1973Akon, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1978Jody Marie Gnant, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1984Natalie Blair, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1862American Civil War: The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act, a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia, becomes law.
- 1912Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
- 1922The Treaty of Rapallo, pursuant to which Germany and the Soviet Union re-establish diplomatic relations, is signed.
- 1941World War II: The Italian convoy Duisburg, directed to Tunisia, is attacked and destroyed by British ships.
- 1945World War II: The Red Army begins the final assault on German forces around Berlin, with nearly one million troops fighting in the Battle of the Seelow Heights.
- 1947Texas City disaster: An explosion on board a freighter in port causes the city of Texas City, Texas, to catch fire, killing almost 600.
- 1995George W. Bush names April 16 as Selena Day in Texas, after she was killed two weeks earlier.
- 2001India and Bangladesh begin a five-day border conflict, but are unable to resolve the disputes about their border.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Loreena McKennitt, Eddie Cahill, Malvina Reynolds, Sonja Bennett, Paul Walker, Edwin Stanton Porter, François Truffaut, Ken Jenkins, Shinobu Terajima, Bronson Arroyo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 16, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1979 – Manuel Cortez, Portuguese-German actor and photographer; October 7, 1969 – Bobbie Brown, American model and actress; March 24, 1990 – Aljur Abrenica, Filipino actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941