Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 106th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,490 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950David Graf
- 1959Scott McKinsey
- 1962Ian MacKaye
- 1965Michael Wong
- 1978Kristin Proctor
- 1978Nikki Griffin
- 1981Maya Dunietz
- 1990Lily Loveless
- 1990Nia Ramadhani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1892Howard Mumford Jones, American author, critic, and academic (d. 1980)
- 1896Tristan Tzara, Romanian-French poet and critic (d. 1963)
- 1930Doug Beasy, Australian footballer and educator (d. 2013)
- 1950Robert Dutil, Canadian businessman and politician
- 1951Ioan Mihai Cochinescu, Romanian author and photographer
- 1960Rafael Benítez, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1962Ian MacKaye, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fugazi, Minor Threat, The Teen Idles, The Evens, and Embrace)
- 1965State of Bengal, Pakistani-English DJ and producer (d. 2015)
- 1990Nia Ramadhani, Indonesian actress
- 2008Princess Eléonore of Belgium
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1853The first passenger rail opens in India, from Bori Bunder, Bombay to Thane.
- 1862American Civil War: The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act, a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia, becomes law.
- 1910The oldest existing indoor ice hockey arena still used for the sport in the 21st century, Boston Arena, opens for the first time.
- 1941World War II: The Ustaše, a Croatian ultranationalist organization is put in charge of the Independent State of Croatia by the Axis powers after the Axis Operation 25 invasion.
- 1947Bernard Baruch coins the term “Cold War” to describe the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 1953Queen Elizabeth II launches the Royal Yacht HMY Britannia.
- 1962Walter Cronkite takes over as the lead news anchor of the CBS Evening News, during which time he would become “the most trusted man in America”.
- 2001India and Bangladesh begin a five-day border conflict, but are unable to resolve the disputes about their border.
- 2012The trial for Anders Behring Breivik, the perpetrator of the 2011 Norway attacks, begins in Oslo, Norway.
- 2013A 7.8-magnitude earthquake strikes Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran, killing at least 35 people and injuring 117 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis James, Foxy Brown, Patty Hearst, Duncan Renaldo, Courteney Cox, Randolph Scott, Bill Wallis, İnci Türkay, Roma Maffia, Fran Brill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 16, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 16, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1975 – Heather Tom, American actress; February 22, 1944 – Jonathan Demme, American director, producer, and screenwriter; December 5, 1962 – Samart Payakaroon, Thai boxer, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,098