Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of April 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 16, 1984 was a Monday and it was the 107th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Charlie Chaplin
- 1912David Langton
- 1949Pirkko Saisio
- 1964Dave Pirner
- 1973Bonnie Pink
- 1974Fabián Robles
- 1976Robert Dahlqvist
- 1978John Buffalo Mailer
- 1993Chance the Rapper
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 16.
- 1896Pat Clayton, English soldier and surveyor (d. 1962)
- 1911Guy Burgess, English-Russian spy (d. 1963)
- 1916Behçet Necatigil, Turkish author, poet, and translator (d. 1979)
- 1939Boris Dvornik, Croatian actor (d. 2008)
- 1946Johnnie Lewis, Liberian lawyer and politician, 18th Chief Justice of Liberia (d. 2015)
- 1949Pirkko Saisio, Finnish actress and director
- 1958Tim Flach, English photographer and director
- 1969Fernando Viña, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1976Robert Dahlqvist, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Hellacopters, Dundertåget, and Thunder Express)
- 1986Shinji Okazaki, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Dušan the Mighty is proclaimed Emperor, with the Serbian Empire occupying much of the Balkans.
- 1582Spanish conquistador Hernando de Lerma founds the settlement of Salta, Argentina.
- 1780The University of Münster in Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is founded.
- 1862American Civil War: The District of Columbia Compensated Emancipation Act, a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia, becomes law.
- 1912Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
- 1922The Treaty of Rapallo, pursuant to which Germany and the Soviet Union re-establish diplomatic relations, is signed.
- 1925During the Communist St Nedelya Church assault in Sofia, Bulgaria, 150 are killed and 500 are wounded.
- 1940Bob Feller of the Cleveland Indians throws the only Opening Day no-hitter in the history of Major League Baseball, beating the Chicago White Sox 1–0.
- 1945More than 7,000 die when the German refugee ship Goya is sunk by a Soviet submarine.
- 1961In a nationally broadcast speech, Cuban leader Fidel Castro declares that he is a Marxist–Leninist and that Cuba is going to adopt Communism.
View the complete list of historical events for April 16.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 16 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Tierney, Tatiana Thumbtzen, Jamie Marchi, Chris Barrett, John Lloyd Cruz, Niña Jose, Karl Pilkington, Elisabeth Moss, Paul Mazursky, Iori Nomizu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 16 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 16, 1984.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 21, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1977 – Shoshana Bean, American actress and singer; November 23, 1932 – Kunie Tanaka, Japanese actor; January 28, 1952 – Richard Glatzer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956