Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,323 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Art Acord
- 1923Lindsay Anderson
- 1957Susan Roman
- 1957Teri Austin
- 1964Lela Rochon
- 1972Jennifer Garner
- 1978Lindsay Hartley
- 1980Nicholas D'Agosto
- 1985Luke Mitchell
- 1991Tessa James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1766Collin McKinney, American surveyor, merchant, and politician (d. 1861)
- 1833Jean-Baptiste Accolay, Belgian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1900)
- 1890Cevat Şakir Kabaağaçlı, Turkish ethnographer and author (d. 1973)
- 1905Arthur Lake, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1931Malcolm Browne, American journalist and photographer (d. 2012)
- 1951Olivia Hussey, Argentinian-English actress
- 1955Pete Shelley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buzzcocks)
- 1963Vicky Vilagos, Canadian swimmer
- 1979Marija Šestak, Serbian-Slovenian triple jumper
- 1996Dee Dee Davis, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1080The King of Denmark, Harald III dies and is succeeded by Canute IV, who would later be the first Dane to be canonized.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1907The Ellis Island immigration center processes 11,747 people, more than on any other day.
- 1912Russian troops open fire on striking goldfield workers in northeast Siberia, killing at least 150.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1964Ford Mustang is introduced to the North American market.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1982Patriation of the Canadian constitution in Ottawa by Proclamation of Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joo Hyun, Mary Howard de Liagre, Robert Mugge, Asami Shimoda, Charles Rocket, Anthony Geary, Rolf Harris, Andrea Jeremiah, James Coco, Faune A. Chambers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1915.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 9, 1924 – Bulat Okudzhava, Russian singer, poet, and author (d. 1997); March 10, 1973 – Eva Herzigová, Czech model and actress; April 6, 1981 – Kari Jobe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gateway Worship and Desperation Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866