Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 107th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 90 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,166 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,259 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Arthur Lake
- 1929Michael Forest
- 1975Gabriel Soto
- 1981Hanna Pakarinen
- 1981Lea T
- 1985Luke Mitchell
- 1985William Snape
- 1991Tessa James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1833Jean-Baptiste Accolay, Belgian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1900)
- 1928Victor Lownes, American businessman
- 1942David Bradley, English actor
- 1950L. Scott Caldwell, American actress and director
- 1955Todd Lickliter, American basketball player and coach
- 1965William Mapother, American actor
- 1966Vikram, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1981Lea T, Brazilian-Italian model
- 1982Chuck Kobasew, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1996Dee Dee Davis, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492Spain and Christopher Columbus sign the Capitulations of Santa Fe for his voyage to Asia to acquire spices.
- 1797Citizens of Verona, Italy, begin an eight-day rebellion against the French occupying forces, which will end unsuccessfully.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1942French prisoner of war General Henri Giraud escapes from his castle prison in Königstein Fortress.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1946Syria obtains its independence from the French occupation.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1982Patriation of the Canadian constitution in Ottawa by Proclamation of Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada.
- 2013An explosion at a fertilizer plant in the city of West, Texas, kills 15 people and injures 160 others.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pat Proft, Bennett Miller, Barbara Bel Geddes, Ricardo Antonio Chavira, Robert Loraine, Jennifer Tisdale, Aiko Kayō, Ryunosuke Kamiki, Megumi Toyoguchi, Billy Kidman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1915.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1986 – Drake Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; June 18, 1920 – Ian Carmichael, English actor and singer (d. 2010); July 8, 1938 – Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 861