Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,077 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Chavela Vargas
- 1923Lindsay Anderson
- 1959Sean Bean
- 1963Joel Murray
- 1973Kentarō Kobayashi
- 1974Victoria Beckham
- 1976Alex Nesic
- 1979Sung Si-kyung
- 1982Lee Joon-gi
- 1985Luke Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1842Maurice Rouvier, French businessman and politician, 53rd Prime Minister of France (d. 1911)
- 1878Emil Fuchs, German-American lawyer and businessman (d. 1961)
- 1940Billy Fury, English singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1983)
- 1956Colin Tyre, Lord Tyre, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1957Teri Austin, Canadian actress
- 1964Ken Daneyko, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1973Theo Ratliff, American basketball player
- 1975Gabriel Soto, Mexican model, actor, and singer (Kairo)
- 1985Rooney Mara, American actress
- 1988Takahiro Moriuchi, Japanese singer-songwriter (ONE OK ROCK and News)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1912Russian troops open fire on striking goldfield workers in northeast Siberia, killing at least 150.
- 1973George Lucas begins writing the treatment for The Star Wars.
- 1975The Cambodian Civil War ends. The Khmer Rouge captures the capital Phnom Penh and Cambodian government forces surrender.
- 1984Police Constable Yvonne Fletcher is killed by gunfire from the Libyan People’s Bureau (Embassy) in London during a small demonstration outside the embassy. Ten others are wounded. The events lead to an 11-day siege of the building.
- 2006A Palestinian suicide bomber detonates an explosive device in Tel Aviv, killing 11 people and injuring 70.
- 2013An explosion at a fertilizer plant in the city of West, Texas, kills 15 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timo Kotipelto, Canuplin, William Windom, William Boyd, Don Brewer, Isabel Jewell, Cindy Wilson, Kenta Suga, Rhoma Irama, Greg Quill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 17, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1911 – Mitch Miller, American singer and producer (d. 2010); June 25, 1950 – Nitza Saul, Israeli-English actress; November 27, 1922 – Hall Bartlett, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958