Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,897 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 741 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Ivan Goff
- 1912Marta Eggerth
- 1918William Holden
- 1963Joel Murray
- 1967Kimberly Elise
- 1978Lindsay Hartley
- 1985William Snape
- 1987Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
- 1991Tessa James
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1897Edouard Wyss-Dunant, Swiss physician and mountaineer (d. 1983)
- 1910Evangelos Averoff, Greek historian and politician, Greek Minister of Defence (d. 1990)
- 1910Ivan Goff, Australian screenwriter and producer (d. 1999)
- 1914George W. Davis, American art director (d. 1984)
- 1924Donald Richie, American-Japanese author and critic (d. 2013)
- 1954Lester Square, Canadian guitarist (The Monochrome Set and Adam and the Ants)
- 1954Riccardo Patrese, Italian race car driver
- 1955Pete Shelley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buzzcocks)
- 1983Roberto Jiménez, Peruvian footballer
- 1985William Snape, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1797Citizens of Verona, Italy, begin an eight-day rebellion against the French occupying forces, which will end unsuccessfully.
- 1797Sir Ralph Abercromby attacks San Juan, Puerto Rico, in what would be one of the largest invasions of the Spanish territories in America.
- 1861The state of Virginia’s secession convention votes to secede from the United States, becoming the 8th state to join the Confederate States of America.
- 1942French prisoner of war General Henri Giraud escapes from his castle prison in Königstein Fortress.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1949At midnight 26 Irish counties officially leave the British Commonwealth. A 21-gun salute on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, ushers in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1964Jerrie Mock becomes the first woman to circumnavigate the world by air.
- 1969Communist Party of Czechoslovakia chairman Alexander Dubček is deposed.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackie Collins, Alessandro Cortini, Bettina Cirone, Chow Yun-fat, Dervla Kirwan, Matt Shively, Yukimi Nagano, Gregory Smith, Vildan Atasever, Mandy Musgrave.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 17, 1957.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1980 – D'banj, Nigerian singer-songwriter and harmonica player; March 29, 1943 – Eric Idle, English actor and singer; March 18, 1945 – Joy Fielding, Canadian actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897