Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,831 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 739 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918William Holden
- 1919Chavela Vargas
- 1923Lindsay Anderson
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche
- 1981Lea T
- 1985William Snape
- 1989Zara Aldana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1620Marguerite Bourgeoys, French-Canadian nun and saint, founded the Congregation of Notre Dame of Montreal (d. 1700)
- 1750François de Neufchâteau, French academic and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1828)
- 1911Lester Rodney, American soldier and journalist (d. 2009)
- 1928Victor Lownes, American businessman
- 1940Chuck Menville, American animator and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1949Mike Hill, English bishop
- 1952John Robertson, Scottish businessman and politician
- 1955Todd Lickliter, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Jarkko Wiss, Finnish footballer and manager
- 1983Stanislav Chistov, Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1797Citizens of Verona, Italy, begin an eight-day rebellion against the French occupying forces, which will end unsuccessfully.
- 1861The state of Virginia’s secession convention votes to secede from the United States, becoming the 8th state to join the Confederate States of America.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- 1905The Supreme Court of the United States decides Lochner v. New York, which holds that the “right to free contract” is implicit in the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- 1942French prisoner of war General Henri Giraud escapes from his castle prison in Königstein Fortress.
- 1944Forces of the Communist-controlled Greek People’s Liberation Army attack the smaller National and Social Liberation resistance group, which surrenders. Its leader Dimitrios Psarros is murdered.
- 1945World War II: Brazilian forces liberate the town of Montese, Italy, from Nazi forces.
- 1975The Cambodian Civil War ends. The Khmer Rouge captures the capital Phnom Penh and Cambodian government forces surrender.
- 1986The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years’ War between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly ends.
- 2013An explosion at a fertilizer plant in the city of West, Texas, kills 15 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nagisa Katahira, Erin Hershey Presley, Naz Elmas, Ajda Pekkan, Barbara Becker, Red Sovine, Raju Sundaram, Rachel Melvin, Zaijian Jaranilla, B.Slade.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 17, 1957.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1987 – Yuma Asami, Japanese model and actress; August 18, 2003 – Max Charles, American actor; March 20, 1957 – Chris Wedge, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919