Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,688 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Gianni Raimondi
- 1940Anja Silja
- 1942David Bradley
- 1948Jan Hammer
- 1959Sean Bean
- 1967Henry Ian Cusick
- 1967Timothy Gibbs
- 1972Jennifer Garner
- 1980Nicholas D'Agosto
- 1985Rooney Mara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1891George Adamski, Polish-American ufologist and author (d. 1965)
- 1896Señor Wences, Spanish-American ventriloquist (d. 1999)
- 1920Edmonde Charles-Roux, French journalist and author
- 1940Chuck Menville, American animator and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1940Eric Dancer, English businessman and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Devon
- 1948Pekka Vasala, Finnish runner
- 1972Gary Bennett, American baseball player
- 1979Siddharth, Indian actor, singer, and producer
- 1982Martin Kampmann, Danish mixed martial artist
- 1990Jonathan Brown, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1555After 18 months of siege, Siena surrenders to the Florentine-Imperial army. The Republic of Siena is incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Tuscany.
- 1797Sir Ralph Abercromby attacks San Juan, Puerto Rico, in what would be one of the largest invasions of the Spanish territories in America.
- 1861The state of Virginia’s secession convention votes to secede from the United States, becoming the 8th state to join the Confederate States of America.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- 1949At midnight 26 Irish counties officially leave the British Commonwealth. A 21-gun salute on O'Connell Bridge, Dublin, ushers in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1964Ford Mustang is introduced to the North American market.
- 1969Sirhan Sirhan is convicted of assassinating Robert F. Kennedy.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hiroaki Iwanaga, Vanessa Lorenzo, Robbie Amell, Stuart Zender, BC Jean, Lex Shrapnel, Jörn Schlönvoigt, Paul Preiss, Sonia Manzano, Guy Ferland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1974.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia) by MFSB and The Three Degrees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1994 – Isabelle Drummond, Brazilian actress and singer; September 9, 1948 – Pamela Des Barres, American actress and singer (The GTOs); May 4, 1951 – Colin Bass, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Camel and 3 Mustaphas 3).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967