Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,621 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 529 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Lindsay Anderson
- 1942David Bradley
- 1950L. Scott Caldwell
- 1954Roddy Piper
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche
- 1967Timothy Gibbs
- 1977Phil Jamieson
- 1989Zara Aldana
- 1992Noni Răzvan Ene
- 1996Dee Dee Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1820Alexander Cartwright, American firefighter, invented Baseball (d. 1892)
- 1903Gregor Piatigorsky, Ukrainian-American cellist and educator (d. 1976)
- 1931Malcolm Browne, American journalist and photographer (d. 2012)
- 1957Nick Hornby, English author and screenwriter
- 1964Bart Van den Bossche, Flemish singer and actor (d. 2013)
- 1971Andri Kirsima, Estonian architect
- 1972Jennifer Garner, American actress and producer
- 1975Heidi Alexander, English politician
- 1980Nicholas D'Agosto, American actor
- 1983Andrea Marcato, Italian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1397Geoffrey Chaucer tells The Canterbury Tales for the first time at the court of Richard II. Chaucer scholars have also identified this date (in 1387) as the start of the book’s pilgrimage to Canterbury.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther over his teachings begins during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. Initially intimidated, he asks for time to reflect before answering and is given a stay of one day.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1797Sir Ralph Abercromby attacks San Juan, Puerto Rico, in what would be one of the largest invasions of the Spanish territories in America.
- 1863American Civil War: Grierson’s Raid begins – troops under Union Army Colonel Benjamin Grierson attack central Mississippi.
- 1941World War II: The Kingdom of Yugoslavia surrenders to Germany.
- 1961Bay of Pigs Invasion: A group of Cuban exiles financed and trained by the CIA lands at the Bay of Pigs in Cuba with the aim of ousting Fidel Castro.
- 1971The People’s Republic of Bangladesh forms, under Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Mujibnagor.
- 1986The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years’ War between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly ends.
- 2014NASA’s Kepler confirms the discovery of the first Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of another star.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Herring, Stan Hansen, Masashi Tashiro, Richard Brancatisano, Dave Mallow, Corneille, Kevin Ayers, Patrick Garcia, Sasha Alexander, Stephen Furst.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1974.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia) by MFSB and The Three Degrees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1978 – Adam Busch, American actor, director, and producer; July 26, 1919 – Virginia Gilmore, American actress and singer (d. 1986); October 8, 1980 – The Miz, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986