Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 108th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,393 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,063 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Gabriel Axel
- 1922Barbara Hale
- 1926Günter Meisner
- 1947Greg Quill
- 1950Tina Chow
- 1979Karl Wolf
- 1979Kourtney Kardashian
- 1982Franzen Fajardo
- 1987Cara Mia Wayans
- 1989Chaiwat Thongsaeng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1819Franz von Suppé, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1895)
- 1863Count Leopold Berchtold, Austrian-Hungarian politician and diplomat, Joint Foreign Minister of Austria-Hungary (d. 1942)
- 1897Ardito Desio, Italian geologist and cartographer (d. 2001)
- 1924Roy Mason, English miner and politician, Secretary of State for Defence (d. 2015)
- 1943Zeki Alasya, Turkish actor and director (d. 2015)
- 1946Jean-François Balmer, Swiss actor
- 1962Poonam Dhillon, Indian model and actress
- 1963Conan O'Brien, American actor, producer, screenwriter, and talk show host
- 1989Jessica Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls’ Generation)
- 1992Misa Eguchi, Japanese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1909Joan of Arc is beatified in Rome.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1924Simon & Schuster publishes the first crossword puzzle book.
- 1954Gamal Abdel Nasser seizes power in Egypt.
- 1955Twenty-nine nations meet at Bandung, Indonesia, for the first Asian-African Conference.
- 1961The Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, a cornerstone of modern international relations, is adopted.
- 2013A suicide bombing in a Baghdad cafe kills 27 people and injures another 65.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Lavin, Daniel Padilla, Nancy Alexiadi, Anna Popplewell, Bruce Mahler, Ariel Camacho, Smaro Stefanidou, Julian Clary, Robert Romanus, Collien Ulmen-Fernandes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 18, 1931.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1957 – Cam Clarke, American voice actor and singer; April 10, 1930 – Claude Bolling, French pianist, composer, and actor; October 12, 1962 – Deborah Foreman, American actress and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870