Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1968 was a Thursday and it was the 109th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,966 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Pigmeat Markham
- 1924Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- 1930Clive Revill
- 1946Jean-François Balmer
- 1962Poonam Dhillon
- 1976Jo Gibb
- 1976Sean Maguire
- 1979Karl Wolf
- 1984America Ferrera
- 1987Sandra Lyng Haugen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1771Karl Philipp, Prince of Schwarzenberg (d. 1820)
- 1920John F. Wiley, American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1928Karl Josef Becker, German cardinal and theologian (d. 2015)
- 1931Bill Miles, American director and producer (d. 2013)
- 1947Jerzy Stuhr, Polish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1958Thomas Simaku, Albanian-English composer
- 1970François Leroux, Canadian ice hockey player and radio host
- 1983Miguel Cabrera, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1985Łukasz Fabiański, Polish footballer
- 1985Elena Temnikova, Russian singer (Serebro)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1689Bostonians rise up in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 1738Real Academia de la Historia (“Royal Academy of History”) is founded in Madrid.
- 1864Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- 1899The St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association is granted a Royal Charter by Queen Victoria.
- 1915French pilot Roland Garros is shot down and glides to a landing on the German side of the lines during World War I.
- 1942Pierre Laval becomes Prime Minister of Vichy France.
- 1980The Republic of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) comes into being, with Canaan Banana as the country’s first President. The Zimbabwean dollar replaces the Rhodesian dollar as the official currency.
- 1983A suicide bomber destroys the United States embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing 63 people.
- 2007The Supreme Court of the United States upholds the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act in a 5–4 decision.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt LeBlanc, Hope Davis, Mizuki Sano, Keith Sweat, Jon Prescott, Alain Delon, Norman J. Grossfeld, Santiago Stieben, Yaani King, Nick Mason.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 18, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Honey by Bobby Goldsboro as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1905 – Markos Vamvakaris, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (d. 1972); April 24, 1955 – Michael O'Keefe, American actor; June 28, 1988 – Lacey Schwimmer, American singer and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,086