Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of April 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 2, 1917 was a Monday and it was the 92nd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,522 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Lou Monte
- 1925Hard Boiled Haggerty
- 1940Penelope Keith
- 1943Antonio Sabàto, Sr.
- 1947Paquita la del Barrio
- 1963Sia Barbi
- 1974Håkan Hellström
- 1975Adam Rodríguez
- 1981Bethany Joy Lenz
- 1990Roscoe Dash
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 2.
- 1917Dabbs Greer, American actor (d. 2007)
- 1932Edward Egan, American cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1945Linda Hunt, American actress
- 1949Ron Palillo, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1961Keren Woodward, English singer-songwriter (Bananarama)
- 1973Dmitry Lipartov, Russian footballer
- 1976Geneva Cruz, Filipino singer and actress (Smokey Mountain)
- 1981Bethany Joy Lenz, American actress, singer, director, and producer
- 1982David Ferrer, Spanish tennis player
- 1986Lee DeWyze, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de León first sights land in what is now Florida.
- 1865American Civil War: At the Third Battle of Petersburg Virginia, the Siege of Petersburg is broken by Union Army troops capturing trenches and breaking Confederate States Army lines, forcing the Confederates under General Robert E. Lee to retreat in the Appomattox Campaign.
- 1885Cree warriors attack the village of Frog Lake, North-West Territories, Canada, killing nine.
- 1902“Electric Theatre”, the first full-time movie theater in the United States, opens in Los Angeles.
- 1912The ill-fated RMS Titanic begins sea trials.
- 1917World War I: United States President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
- 1962The first official panda crossing is opened outside London Waterloo station.
- 1972Actor Charlie Chaplin returns to the United States for the first time since being labeled a communist during the Red Scare in the early 1950s.
- 1973Launch of the LexisNexis computerized legal research service.
- 2004Islamist terrorists involved in the 11 March 2004 Madrid attacks attempt to bomb the Spanish high-speed train AVE near Madrid; the attack is thwarted.
View the complete list of historical events for April 2.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 2 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tal, Uncle Dave Macon, Susan Saint James, Pat Harrington, Jr., Tor Johnson, Sasha Roiz, Ben Moody, Oliver Davis, Jay Farrar, Laura Imbruglia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 2 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 2, 1917.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1921 – Bruce Beeby, Australian-English actor (d. 2013); June 23, 1948 – Myles Goodwyn, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (April Wine); October 18, 1960 – Erin Moran, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889