Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Denis Lill
- 1952François Berléand
- 1954Jōji Nakata
- 1955Johnnie To
- 1963Sean Lock
- 1965Lauri Hendler
- 1966Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- 1970Desmond Pringle
- 1979Daniel Johns
- 1986Amber Heard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1918Mickey Vernon, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1939Jason Miller, American actor and playwright (d. 2001)
- 1960Gary Rhodes, English chef and author
- 1967Sherri Shepherd, American comedian, actress, and talk show host
- 1977Mark van Bommel, Dutch footballer
- 1982Joel Monaghan, Australian rugby player
- 1985Pablo Cáceres Rodríguez, Uruguayan footballer
- 1989Thomas James Longley, English actor and model
- 1990Óscar González, Mexican boxer (d. 2014)
- 1992Joc Pederson, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1519Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés establishes a settlement at Veracruz, Mexico.
- 1809The second day of the Battle of Eckmühl: The Austrian army is defeated by the First French Empire army led by Napoleon and driven over the Danube in Regensburg.
- 1836Texas Revolution: A day after the Battle of San Jacinto, forces under Texas General Sam Houston identify Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna among the captives of the battle when one of his fellow captives mistakenly gives away his identity.
- 1864The U.S. Congress passes the Coinage Act of 1864 that mandates that the inscription In God We Trust be placed on all coins minted as United States currency.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: Haifa, a major port of Israel, is captured from Arab forces.
- 1972Vietnam War: Increased American bombing in Vietnam prompts anti-war protests in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
- 1977Optical fiber is first used to carry live telephone traffic.
- 1998Disney’s Animal Kingdom opens at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Florida, United States.
- 2000The Big Number Change takes place in the United Kingdom.
- 2005Japan’s Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi apologizes for Japan’s war record.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Crewe, Evangelia Aravani, Ryan Cabrera, Riza Santos, Lil Jon, Shawn Stasiak, Portia Doubleday, Lynwood Slim, Yukari Kabutomushi, Melanie Lynskey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1999.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No Scrubs by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1940 – Al Pacino, American actor and director; March 17, 1944 – Pattie Boyd, English model, author, and photographer; October 8, 1968 – Emily Procter, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952