Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of April 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 22, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Eddie Albert
- 1914Baldev Raj Chopra
- 1923Avis Bunnage
- 1940Marie-José Nat
- 1954Jōji Nakata
- 1960Tatiana Thumbtzen
- 1970Regine Velasquez
- 1984Michelle Ryan
- 1989Thomas James Longley
- 1993Ryu Hwa-young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 22.
- 1724Immanuel Kant, German anthropologist, philosopher, and academic (d. 1804)
- 1906Eddie Albert, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2005)
- 1914José Quiñones Gonzales, Peruvian soldier and pilot (d. 1941)
- 1927Laurel Aitken, Cuban-Jamaican singer (d. 2005)
- 1939John Chilcot, English civil servant
- 1940Marie-José Nat, French actress
- 1950Jancis Robinson, English journalist and critic
- 1966Jeffrey Dean Morgan, American actor
- 1986Marshawn Lynch, American football player
- 1987David Luiz, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Portuguese navigator Pedro Álvares Cabral lands in Brazil.
- 1622The Capture of Ormuz by the East India Company ends Portuguese control of Hormuz Island.
- 1876The first game in the history of the National League was played at the Jefferson Street Grounds in Philadelphia. This game is often pointed to as the beginning of the MLB.
- 1944The 1st Air Commando Group using Sikorsky R-4 helicopters stage the first use of helicopters in combat with combat search and rescue operations in the China Burma India Theater.
- 1944World War II: Operation Persecution is initiated: Allied forces land in the Hollandia (currently known as Jayapura) area of New Guinea.
- 1954Red Scare: Witnesses begin testifying and live television coverage of the Army–McCarthy hearings begins.
- 1983The German magazine Stern claims that the “Hitler Diaries” had been found in wreckage in East Germany; the diaries are subsequently revealed to be forgeries.
- 1993Version 1.0 of the Mosaic web browser is released.
- 2004Two fuel trains collide in Ryongchon, North Korea, killing up to 150 people.
- 2013Six people die in a shooting in Belgorod, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 22 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tracie Savage, Limahl, Bob Monkhouse, Harvey Korman, Paul Michael Glaser, Mauro Pagani, Jimmy Cliff, Terry Ellis, Giles Havergal, Guy Fletcher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 22, 1999.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No Scrubs by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 24, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1985 – Yoon So-yi, South Korean actress; October 9, 1948 – Jackson Browne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band); March 3, 1937 – Bobby Driscoll, American actor and singer (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932