Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 113rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 16 years old today. There have been 5,844 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Lee Miller
- 1910Simone Simon
- 1939Lee Majors
- 1960Léo Jaime
- 1967Kim Hee-ae
- 1973Cem Yılmaz
- 1976Gabriel Damon
- 1979Jaime King
- 1986Jessica Stam
- 1987Bo'az Ma'uda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1408John de Vere, 12th Earl of Oxford (d. 1462)
- 1464Joan of France, Duchess of Berry (d. 1505)
- 1858Ethel Smyth, English composer (d. 1944)
- 1918Maurice Druon, French author and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1934Fikret Hakan, Turkish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1949Paul Collier, English economist and academic
- 1979Wu Di, Chinese renju player
- 1981Lady Gabriella Windsor, English journalist
- 1988Prince Buaben, Ghanaian footballer
- 1990Dev Patel, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 215 BCA temple is built on the Capitoline Hill dedicated to Venus Erycina to commemorate the Roman defeat at Lake Trasimene.
- 1521Battle of Villalar: King Charles I of Spain defeats the Comuneros.
- 1635The first public school in the United States, Boston Latin School, is founded in Boston.
- 1661King Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland is crowned in Westminster Abbey.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1946Manuel Roxas is elected the last President of the Commonwealth of the Philippines.
- 1951American journalist William N. Oatis is arrested for espionage by the Communist government of Czechoslovakia.
- 1955The Canadian Labour Congress is formed by the merger of the Trades and Labour Congress of Canada and the Canadian Congress of Labour.
- 1961Algiers putsch by French generals.
- 1997Omaria massacre in Algeria: Forty-two villagers are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deepika Padukone, Chingy, Bitty Schram, Skyler Shaye, Ruth Fernández, Joe Pasternak, Ashley MacIsaac, Paul Le Mat, Kaitlin Doubleday, Art Paul Schlosser.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 2001.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 28, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1940 – Dean Torrence, American singer-songwriter (Jan & Dean); October 27, 1920 – Nanette Fabray, American actress, singer, and dancer; April 6, 1981 – Eliza Coupe, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885