Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 113rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,819 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport
- 1904Duncan Renaldo
- 1913Diosa Costello
- 1928Shirley Temple
- 1936Roy Orbison
- 1961George Lopez
- 1969Byron Thames
- 1983Aaron Hill
- 1986Jessica Stam
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1895Ngaio Marsh, New Zealand author and director (d. 1982)
- 1899Minoru Shirota, Japanese physician and microbiologist, invented Yakult (d. 1982)
- 1937David Mills, English cricketer (d. 2013)
- 1948Pascal Quignard, French author and screenwriter
- 1960Léo Jaime, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (João Penca e Seus Miquinhos Amestrados)
- 1966Lembit Oll, Estonian chess player (d. 1999)
- 1970Andrew Gee, Australian rugby player and manager
- 1972Patricia Manterola, Mexican singer, actress, and fashion designer
- 1987Emily Fox, American basketball player and cup stacker
- 1997Alex Ferris, Canadian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 711Dagobert III is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1014Battle of Clontarf: Brian Boru defeats Viking invaders, but is killed in battle.
- 1918World War I: The British Royal Navy makes a raid in an attempt to neutralise the Belgian port of Bruges-Zeebrugge.
- 1920The Grand National Assembly of Turkey (TBMM) is founded in Ankara, Turkey. It denounces the government of Sultan Mehmed VI and announces the preparation of a temporary constitution.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1951American journalist William N. Oatis is arrested for espionage by the Communist government of Czechoslovakia.
- 1968Vietnam War: Student protesters at Columbia University in New York City take over administration buildings and shut down the university.
- 1985Coca-Cola changes its formula and releases New Coke. The response is overwhelmingly negative, and the original formula is back on the market in less than three months.
- 1990Namibia becomes the 160th member of the United Nations and the 50th member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 1993Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Abhishek Bachchan, Hayley Evetts, Arif Şirin, Bill Cosby, Julian Glover, Metin Serezli, Steve Steen, Park Eun-hye, Emily Rutherfurd, Jill Balcon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 2001.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 28, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1951 – Joe Puerta, American singer and bass player (Ambrosia); April 5, 1999 – Mio Yūki, Japanese actress and model; September 26, 1947 – Lynn Anderson, American singer and actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961