Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 2001 was a Monday and it was the 113rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 95 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,749 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Fikret Hakan
- 1940Dale Houston
- 1965Tommy DeCarlo
- 1969Byron Thames
- 1972Patricia Manterola
- 1972Sonya Smith
- 1973Cem Yılmaz
- 1980Yana Gupta
- 1985Taio Cruz
- 1990Matthew Underwood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1516Georg Fabricius, German poet, historian, and archaeologist (d. 1571)
- 1904Duncan Renaldo, Romanian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1920Eric Grant Yarrow, 3rd Baronet, English businessman
- 1921Warren Spahn, American baseball player and coach (d. 2003)
- 1926J. P. Donleavy, American-Irish author and playwright
- 1943Tony Esposito, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1961Terry Gordy, American wrestler (d. 2001)
- 1962Shaun Spiers, English businessman and politician
- 1969Richard Wolstencroft, Australian director and producer
- 1973Cem Yılmaz, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 599Maya king Uneh Chan of Calakmul attacks rival city-state Palenque in southern Mexico, defeating queen Yohl Ik'nal and sacking the city.
- 711Dagobert III is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1348The founding of the Order of the Garter by King Edward III is announced on St. George’s Day.
- 1927Cardiff City defeat Arsenal in the FA Cup Final, the only time it has been won by a team not based in England.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1941World War II: The Greek government and King George II evacuate Athens before the invading Wehrmacht.
- 1945World War II: Adolf Hitler’s designated successor Hermann Göring sends him a telegram asking permission to take leadership of the Third Reich, which causes Hitler to replace him with Joseph Goebbels and Karl Dönitz.
- 1955The Canadian Labour Congress is formed by the merger of the Trades and Labour Congress of Canada and the Canadian Congress of Labour.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army and Razakars massacre approximately 3,000 Hindu emigrants in the Jathibhanga area of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1993Sri Lankan politician Lalith Athulathmudali is assassinated while addressing a gathering, approximately four weeks ahead of the Provincial Council elections for the Western Province.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Silvia Navarro, Nigel Patrick, Green Gartside, Jason Hughes, Patty Maloney, Jim Brickman, Carnie Wilson, Steve Blackwood, Juraj Kukura, Domenico Modugno.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 23, 2001.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All for You by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 28, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1942 – Al White, American actor; October 2, 1949 – Richard Hell, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Television, Neon Boys, The Heartbreakers, and Dim Stars); February 14, 1932 – Alexander Kluge, German actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979