Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 25, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 115th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,325 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932William Roache
- 1945Björn Ulvaeus
- 1946Talia Shire
- 1955Parviz Parastui
- 1956Dominique Blanc
- 1959Clarissa Burt
- 1960Bruce Redman
- 1970Jason Wiles
- 1975Emily Bergl
- 1987Jay Park
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 25.
- 1776Princess Mary, Duchess of Gloucester and Edinburgh (d. 1857)
- 1932Meadowlark Lemon, American basketball player and actor
- 1932William Roache, English actor
- 1941Princess Muna al-Hussein of Jordan
- 1965Mark Bryant, American basketball player and coach
- 1966Diego Domínguez, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
- 1969Darren Woodson, American football player and sportscaster
- 1969Martin Koolhoven, Dutch director and screenwriter
- 1980Ben Johnston, Scottish drummer and songwriter (Biffy Clyro)
- 1985Giedo van der Garde, Dutch race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 775The Battle of Bagrevand puts an end to an Armenian rebellion against the Abbasid Caliphate. Muslim control over Transcaucasia is solidified and its Islamization begins, while several major Armenian nakharar families lose power and their remnants flee to the Byzantine Empire.
- 1849The Governor General of Canada, Lord Elgin, signs the Rebellion Losses Bill, outraging Montreal’s English population and triggering the Montreal Riots.
- 1859British and French engineers break ground for the Suez Canal.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Marks’ Mills.
- 1901New York becomes the first U.S. state to require automobile license plates.
- 1916Anzac Day is commemorated for the first time on the first anniversary of the landing at Anzac Cove.
- 1943The Demyansk Shield for German troops in commemoration of Demyansk Pocket is instituted.
- 1954The first practical solar cell is publicly demonstrated by Bell Telephone Laboratories.
- 1988In Israel, John Demjanjuk is sentenced to death for war crimes committed in World War II.
- 2005The final piece of the Obelisk of Axum is returned to Ethiopia after being stolen by the invading Italian army in 1937.
View the complete list of historical events for April 25.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 25 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Vasquez, Byron Thames, Claire Yiu, Johnny Manahan, Idris Elba, William Reid, Jean-Pierre Cassel, Rigo Tovar, Jean Peters, Kadeem Hardison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 25 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 25, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 29, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1986 – Riza Santos, Canadian model and actress, Miss Universe Canada 2013; July 9, 1945 – Root Boy Slim, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993); May 12, 1907 – Katharine Hepburn, American actress and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076