Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of April 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 25, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 115th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,204 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 616 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ella Fitzgerald
- 1925Kay E. Kuter
- 1930Paul Mazursky
- 1932William Roache
- 1953Ron Clements
- 1956Dominique Blanc
- 1978Letícia Birkheuer
- 1980Juri Miyazawa
- 1987Jay Park
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 25.
- 1608Gaston, Duke of Orléans (d. 1660)
- 1818Gustavus Vaughan Brooke, Irish actor (d. 1866)
- 1900Gladwyn Jebb, English politician and diplomat, Secretary-General of the United Nations (d. 1996)
- 1926Johnny Craig, American author and illustrator (d. 2001)
- 1933Joyce Ricketts, American baseball player (d. 1992)
- 1939Veronica Sutherland, English academic and diplomat, British Ambassador to Ireland
- 1944Stephen Nickell, English economist and academic
- 1956Andres Sõber, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1986John DeLuca, American actor and singer
- 1993Daniel Norris, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1134The name Zagreb was mentioned for the first time in the Felician Charter relating to the establishment of the Zagreb Bishopric around 1094.
- 1707A coalition of England, the Netherlands and Portugal is defeated by a Franco-Spanish army at Almansa (Spain) in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- 1862American Civil War: Forces under Union Admiral David Farragut demand the surrender of the Confederate city of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- 1916Anzac Day is commemorated for the first time on the first anniversary of the landing at Anzac Cove.
- 1940Merkið, the flag of the Faroe Islands is approved by the British occupation government.
- 1953Francis Crick and James D. Watson publish “Molecular Structure of Nucleic Acids: A Structure for Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid” describing the double helix structure of DNA.
- 1961Robert Noyce is granted a patent for an integrated circuit.
- 1975As North Vietnamese forces close in on the South Vietnamese capital Saigon, the Australian Embassy is closed and evacuated, almost ten years to the day since the first Australian troop commitment to South Vietnam.
- 1983American schoolgirl Samantha Smith is invited to visit the Soviet Union by its leader Yuri Andropov after he read her letter in which she expressed fears about nuclear war.
- 1988In Israel, John Demjanjuk is sentenced to death for war crimes committed in World War II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 25.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 25 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tahyna Tozzi, Gigi D'Agostino, Key, Nadia Litz, Cliff Michelmore, Dave Madden, Wolfman Jack, James Mitchell, Desmond Harrington, Kathryn Grayson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 25 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 25, 1967.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 29, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1987 – Jack Johnson, American actor; July 18, 1977 – Kelly Reilly, English actress and producer; January 4, 1980 – Happy Salma, Indonesian model, actress and writer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978