Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,553 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 629 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Sally Rand
- 1921Jan Sterling
- 1928Kevin Hagen
- 1943Richard Manuel
- 1951Mitch Woods
- 1956Boris Miljković
- 1956Miguel Bosé
- 1969Seiichi Tanabe
- 1975Aries Spears
- 1987Julie Sokolow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1682Valentin Rathgeber, German organist and composer (d. 1750)
- 1876Tomáš Baťa, Czech businessman, founded Bata Shoes (d. 1932)
- 1887Ōtori Tanigorō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 24th Yokozuna (d. 1956)
- 1915Piet de Jong, Dutch captain and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1924Marlon Brando, American actor and director (d. 2004)
- 1933Bob Dornan, American politician
- 1949Hans-Georg Schwarzenbeck, German footballer
- 1949Lyle Alzado, American football player and actor (d. 1992)
- 1968Sebastian Bach, Bahamian-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Skid Row, Damnocracy, Madam X, and Kings of Chaos)
- 1986Jerry Messing, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 686Maya king Yuknoom Yich‘aak K'ahk’assumes the crown of Calakmul.
- 1043Edward the Confessor is crowned King of England.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1860The first successful United States Pony Express run from St. Joseph, Missouri, to Sacramento, California, begins.
- 1922Joseph Stalin becomes the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1946Japanese Lt. General Masaharu Homma is executed in the Philippines for leading the Bataan Death March.
- 1956Hudsonville–Standale tornado: The western half of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan is struck by a deadly F5 tornado.
- 1961The Leadbeater’s possum is rediscovered in Australia after 72 years.
- 1996Suspected “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski is captured at his cabin in Montana, United States.
- 2000United States v. Microsoft Corp.: Microsoft is ruled to have violated United States antitrust law by keeping “an oppressive thumb” on its competitors.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Canyon, Opio, Elliott Jordan, Tetsuya, Billy Gould, Dorothy Mackaill, Shigeru Izumiya, Hugh Dancy, Michael Rady, Samudrala Raghavacharya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 3, 1966.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1969 – Mary McCormack, American actress and producer; September 3, 1924 – Mary Grace Canfield, American actress (d. 2014); September 7, 1948 – Susan Blakely, German-American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931