Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Clairette Oddera
- 1921Robert Karvelas
- 1944Tony Orlando
- 1949Lyle Alzado
- 1958Alec Baldwin
- 1960Lesley Sharp
- 1965Nazia Hassan
- 1968Sebastian Bach
- 1986Amanda Bynes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1864Emil Kellenberger, Swiss target shooter (d. 1943)
- 1912Dorothy Eden, New Zealand-English author (d. 1982)
- 1926Gus Grissom, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1967)
- 1933Bob Dornan, American politician
- 1936Jimmy McGriff, American organist and bandleader (d. 2008)
- 1941Philippé Wynne, American singer (The Spinners) (d. 1984)
- 1968Jamie Hewlett, English author and illustrator
- 1968Sebastian Bach, Bahamian-Canadian singer-songwriter and actor (Skid Row, Damnocracy, Madam X, and Kings of Chaos)
- 1973Jamie Bamber, English actor
- 1975Koji Uehara, Japanese baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 686Maya king Yuknoom Yich‘aak K'ahk’assumes the crown of Calakmul.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1882American Old West: Jesse James is killed by Robert Ford.
- 1922Joseph Stalin becomes the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1929RMS Queen Mary is ordered from John Brown & Company Shipbuilding and Engineering by Cunard Line.
- 1933First flight over Mount Everest, a British expedition, led by the Marquis of Clydesdale, and funded by Lucy, Lady Houston.
- 1948United States President Harry S. Truman signs the Marshall Plan, authorizing $5 billion in aid for 16 countries.
- 2004Islamic terrorists involved in the 2004 Madrid train bombings are trapped by the police in their apartment and kill themselves.
- 2008ATA Airlines, once one of the ten largest U.S. passenger airlines and largest charter airline, files for bankruptcy for the second time in five years and ceases all operations.
- 2010Apple Inc. released the first generation iPad, a tablet computer.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eliza Coupe, Randy Couture, Bobby Ball, Jackie Cain, Jon Nödtveidt, Juliette Drouet, Mano Solo, Baldwin Cooke, Orlando Bloom, Mickey Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 3, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re My) Soul and Inspiration by The Righteous Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1914 – Elly Annie Schneider, German-American actress (d. 2004); September 29, 1925 – Steve Forrest, American actor (d. 2013); March 4, 1964 – Karen Knowles, Australian singer-songwriter (The Seekers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073