Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 93rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,747 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Allan Dwan
- 1911Nanette Bordeaux
- 1942Marek Perepeczko
- 1957Julia Hills
- 1968Charlotte Coleman
- 1969Seiichi Tanabe
- 1972Jennie Garth
- 1972Leigh-Allyn Baker
- 1973Yo Oizumi
- 1975Aries Spears
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1885Allan Dwan, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1885St John Philby, English colonial and explorer (d. 1960)
- 1912Grigoris Lambrakis, Greek physician and politician (d. 1963)
- 1930Lawton Chiles, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 41st Governor of Florida (d. 1998)
- 1947Anders Eliasson, Swedish composer (d. 2013)
- 1956Ray Combs, American actor and game show host (d. 1996)
- 1971Emmanuel Collard, French race car driver
- 1975Koji Uehara, Japanese baseball player
- 1983Stephen Weiss, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Gaku Sano, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 801King Louis the Pious captures Barcelona from the Moors after a siege of several months.
- 1882American Old West: Jesse James is killed by Robert Ford.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces begin an assault on the United States and Filipino troops on the Bataan Peninsula.
- 1946Japanese Lt. General Masaharu Homma is executed in the Philippines for leading the Bataan Death March.
- 1961The Leadbeater’s possum is rediscovered in Australia after 72 years.
- 1968Martin Luther King Jr. delivers his “I've Been to the Mountaintop” speech.
- 1973Martin Cooper of Motorola makes the first handheld mobile phone call to Joel S. Engel of Bell Labs, though it took ten years for the DynaTAC 8000X to become the first such phone to be commercially released.
- 1975Bobby Fischer refuses to play in a chess match against Anatoly Karpov, giving Karpov the title of World Champion by default.
- 2009Jiverly Antares Wong opens fire at an American Civic Association immigration center in Binghamton, New York, killing thirteen and wounding four before committing suicide.
- 2010Apple Inc. released the first generation iPad, a tablet computer.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Roth, Gustaf Molander, Dominique Pinon, Henry Armetta, Finn Atkins, Jerry Jameson, Karen Iwata, Jack Lord, Nadia Turner, Jennifer Holliday.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 3, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 3, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1946 – Jane Asher, English actress; September 29, 1974 – Alexis Cruz, American actor; December 28, 1979 – Noomi Rapace, Swedish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948