Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of April 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 3, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 93rd day of the year 2005. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 252 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,496 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Sally Rand
- 1926Timothy Bateson
- 1943Jonathan Lynn
- 1956Boris Miljković
- 1972Jennie Garth
- 1972Leigh-Allyn Baker
- 1973Kelly Price
- 1974Lee Williams
- 1976Park Si-hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 3.
- 1693George Edwards, English ornithologist and entomologist (d. 1773)
- 1885Bud Fisher, American cartoonist (d. 1954)
- 1936Harold Vick, American saxophonist and flute player (d. 1987)
- 1960Arjen Anthony Lucassen, Dutch singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ayreon, Star One, Ambeon, and Guilt Machine)
- 1966Michael Mittermeier, German comedian and actor
- 1969Seiichi Tanabe, Japanese actor
- 1980Andrei Lodis, Belarusian footballer
- 1983Errol Barnett, English journalist
- 1983Stephen Weiss, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Maxi López, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1043Edward the Confessor is crowned King of England.
- 1077The first Parliament of Friuli is created.
- 1922Joseph Stalin becomes the first General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1936Bruno Richard Hauptmann is executed for the kidnapping and death of Charles Augustus Lindbergh, Jr., the baby son of pilot Charles Lindbergh.
- 1948United States President Harry S. Truman signs the Marshall Plan, authorizing $5 billion in aid for 16 countries.
- 1955The American Civil Liberties Union announces it will defend Allen Ginsberg’s book Howl against obscenity charges.
- 1969Vietnam War: United States Secretary of Defense Melvin Laird announces that the United States will start to “Vietnamize” the war effort.
- 1981The Osborne 1, the first successful portable computer, is unveiled at the West Coast Computer Faire in San Francisco.
- 1996Suspected “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski is captured at his cabin in Montana, United States.
- 2008Texas law enforcement cordons off the FLDS’s YFZ Ranch. Eventually 533 women and children will be removed and taken into state custody.
View the complete list of historical events for April 3.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 3 and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexandra Bastedo, Vic Dana, Peter Capaldi, Ana Torrent, Virgilio Savona, Katie Cecil, Hattie Jacques, Angelina Jolie, David Jones-Roberts, Arthur O'Connell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 3 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 3, 2005.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Candy Shop by 50 Cent featuring Olivia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 9, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1927 – McLean Stevenson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1996); July 27, 1979 – Shannon Moore, American wrestler and singer (PeroxWhy?Gen); February 14, 1980 – Sayaka Yamaguchi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047