Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 120th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 766 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Al Lewis
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1969Warren Defever
- 1972J. R. Richards
- 1977Alexandra Holden
- 1981Megan Reinking
- 1985Ashley Alexandra Dupré
- 1985Gal Gadot
- 1986Dianna Agron
- 1990Mac DeMarco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1877Léon Flameng, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 1896Hans List, Austrian scientist and businessman, founded the AVL Engineering Company (d. 1996)
- 1921Tove Maës, Danish actress (d. 2010)
- 1923Kagamisato Kiyoji, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 42nd Yokozuna (d. 2004)
- 1948Perry King, American actor
- 1954Jane Campion, New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Dave Halili, American illustrator and graphic designer
- 1979Gerardo Torrado, Mexican footballer
- 1982Kirsten Dunst, American-German actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1986Dianna Agron, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 311The Diocletianic Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire ends.
- 642Chindasuinth is proclaimed king by the Visigothic nobility and bishops.
- 1927The Federal Industrial Institute for Women opens in Alderson, West Virginia, as the first women’s federal prison in the United States.
- 1938The animated cartoon short Porky’s Hare Hunt debuts in movie theaters, introducing Happy Rabbit (a prototype of Bugs Bunny).
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun commit suicide after being married for less than 40 hours. Soviet soldiers raise the Victory Banner over the Reichstag building.
- 1966The Church of Satan is established at the Black House in San Francisco.
- 1967The Aldene Connection opened in Roselle Park, NJ, shutting down the CNJ’s Jersey City waterfront terminal and transferring commuters to Newark Penn Station.
- 2009Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting: Twelve people were killed (students and staff members) by an armed attacker.
- 2009Seven people are killed and another ten injured at a Queen’s Day parade in Apeldoorn, Netherlands in an attempted assassination on Queen Beatrix.
- 2012An overloaded ferry capsizes on the Brahmaputra River in India killing at least 103 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaan Arder, Devendra Banhart, Demi Harman, Sonny Shroyer, Sylvie Testud, Ana Paula Arósio, Carlos Johnson, Glenn Shadix, Syl Johnson, George Dzundza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1955.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1939 – Gary U.S. Bonds, American singer-songwriter; May 15, 1961 – Katrin Cartlidge, English actress (d. 2002); March 6, 1964 – Skip Ewing, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903