Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 120th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,704 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 769 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Corinne Calvet
- 1926Cloris Leachman
- 1940Burt Young
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1969Warren Defever
- 1970Halit Ergenç
- 1976Amanda Palmer
- 1985Ashley Alexandra Dupré
- 1985Gal Gadot
- 1986Dianna Agron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1877Léon Flameng, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 1916Claude Shannon, American mathematician and engineer (d. 2001)
- 1923Percy Heath, American bassist (Heath Brothers and Modern Jazz Quartet) (d. 2005)
- 1940Burt Young, American actor, screenwriter, and painter
- 1942Maurizio Arcieri, Italian singer (The New Dada and Krisma) (d. 2015)
- 1944Graham Upton, English-Australian academic
- 1944Jon Bing, Norwegian author, scholar, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1971John Boyne, Irish author
- 1976Davian Clarke, Jamaican sprinter
- 1980Atsushi, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer (Exile)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Enguerrand de Marigny is hanged on the public gallows at Montfaucon.
- 1557Mapuche leader Lautaro is killed by Spanish forces at the Battle of Mataquito in Chile.
- 1871The Camp Grant massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.
- 1900Hawaii becomes a territory of the United States, with Sanford B. Dole as governor.
- 1927Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford become the first celebrities to leave their footprints in concrete at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood.
- 1939The 1939-40 New York World’s Fair opens.
- 1943World War II: Operation Mincemeat: The submarine HMS Seraph surfaces in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Spain to deposit a dead man planted with false invasion plans and dressed as a British military intelligence officer.
- 1957Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery entered into force.
- 1980Beatrix becomes Queen of the Netherlands.
- 2009Azerbaijan State Oil Academy shooting: Twelve people were killed (students and staff members) by an armed attacker.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martyn Lee, Hariharan, Tyler Hoechlin, Liv Stoveland, Kevin Moore, Anne Murray, Ana Roces, Josephine Hull, Ari Up, Anne Ramsay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1991 – Dori Sakurada, Japanese actor, singer, and dancer; August 8, 1983 – Guy Burnet, English actor and producer; September 5, 1984 – Yulia Peresild, Russian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996