Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 95th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,270 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1692Adrienne Lecouvreur
- 1909Albert R. Broccoli
- 1912John Le Mesurier
- 1916Gregory Peck
- 1923Michael V. Gazzo
- 1960Asteris Koutoulas
- 1981Tom Riley
- 1998Kaito Nakamura
- 1999Mio Yūki
- 1999Sharlene San Pedro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1622Vincenzo Viviani, Italian mathematician, astronomer, and physicist (d. 1703)
- 1649Elihu Yale, American-English merchant and philanthropist (d. 1721)
- 1769Sir Thomas Hardy, 1st Baronet, English admiral (d. 1839)
- 1863Princess Victoria of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1950)
- 1934Stanley Turrentine, American saxophonist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1936John Kelly, Irish soldier and politician (d. 2007)
- 1972Pat Green, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Robert Glasper, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1980Joris Mathijsen, Dutch footballer
- 1999Mio Yūki, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1566Two-hundred Dutch noblemen, led by Hendrick van Brederode, force themselves into the presence of Margaret of Parma and present the Petition of Compromise, denouncing the Spanish Inquisition in the Netherlands. The Inquisition is suspended and a delegation is sent to Spain to petition Philip II.
- 1818In the Battle of Maipú, Chile’s independence movement, led by Bernardo O'Higgins and José de San Martín, win a decisive victory over Spain, leaving 2,000 Spaniards and 1,000 Chilean patriots dead.
- 1847Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park in Britain, is opened in Birkenhead.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Yorktown begins.
- 1922The American Birth Control League, forerunner of Planned Parenthood, is incorporated.
- 1949A fire in a hospital in Effingham, Illinois, kills 77 people and leads to nationwide fire code improvements in the United States.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are sentenced to death for spying for the Soviet Union.
- 1994American musician Kurt Cobain commits suicide.
- 1998In Japan, the Akashi Kaikyō Bridge linking Awaji Island with Honshū and costing about $3.8 billion USD, opens to traffic, becoming the largest suspension bridge in the world.
- 2010Twenty-nine coal miners are killed in an explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brooke White, Pete Postlethwaite, Laura Schlessinger, Ian Lavender, James R. Schlesinger, Ichirō Nagai, M.I.A., Jennifer Finnigan, Shakin' Stevens, Jimmie Davis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1937.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1956 – Lorna Patterson, American actress; June 15, 1941 – Harry Nilsson, American singer-songwriter (d. 1994); February 5, 1948 – Christopher Guest, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915