Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1937 was a Monday and it was the 95th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,146 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 987 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Walter Huston
- 1922Christopher Hewett
- 1942Allan Clarke
- 1946Jane Asher
- 1960Larry McCray
- 1961Lisa Zane
- 1964Christopher Reid
- 1978Robert Glasper
- 1984Shin Min-a
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1523Blaise de Vigenère, French cryptographer and diplomat (d. 1596)
- 1835Carl Theodor Schulz, German-Norwegian gardener (d. 1914)
- 1908Bette Davis, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1909Erwin Wegner, German hurdler (d. 1945)
- 1929Ivar Giaever, Norwegian-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1938Nancy Holt, American sculptor and painter (d. 2014)
- 1967Anu Garg, Indian-American journalist and author
- 1979Mitsuo Ogasawara, Japanese footballer
- 1980Matt Bonner, American basketball player
- 1981Stefan Ludik, Namibian cricketer, actor, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1566Two-hundred Dutch noblemen, led by Hendrick van Brederode, force themselves into the presence of Margaret of Parma and present the Petition of Compromise, denouncing the Spanish Inquisition in the Netherlands. The Inquisition is suspended and a delegation is sent to Spain to petition Philip II.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Yorktown begins.
- 1915Boxing challenger Jess Willard knocks out Jack Johnson in Havana, Cuba to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- 1932Dominion of Newfoundland: Ten thousand rioters seize the Colonial Building leading to the end of self-government.
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado kills 233 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- 1945Cold War: Yugoslav leader Josip Broz Tito signs an agreement with the Soviet Union to allow “temporary entry of Soviet troops into Yugoslav territory”.
- 1956Fidel Castro declares himself at war with Cuban President Fulgencio Batista.
- 1957In India, Communists win the first elections in united Kerala and E. M. S. Namboodiripad is sworn in as the first Chief Minister.
- 1994American musician Kurt Cobain commits suicide.
- 2010Twenty-nine coal miners are killed in an explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mick Moss, Marco Pennette, Rhetta Hughes, Hawksley Workman, Hannah Davis, Kate Miner, Laura Schlessinger, Jermaine Stewart, Traci Bingham, Grand L. Bush.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1937.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1915 – Ernest Lehman, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2005); September 27, 1934 – Claude Jarman, Jr., American actor and producer; June 29, 1957 – María Conchita Alonso, Cuban-Venezuelan singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898