Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 95th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,097 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joe Meek
- 1940Tommy Cash
- 1954Stan Ridgway
- 1960Larry McCray
- 1968Paula Cole
- 1971Krista Allen
- 1973Jason Done
- 1984Marshall Allman
- 1985Kim Ji-hoo
- 1986Anna Sophia Berglund
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1780Benjamin Greene, English brewer and businessman, founded Greene King Brewery (d. 1860)
- 1805Samuel Forde, Irish painter (d. 1828)
- 1835Carl Theodor Schulz, German-Norwegian gardener (d. 1914)
- 1922Harry Freedman, Polish-Canadian horn player, composer, and educator (d. 2005)
- 1944Peter T. King, American soldier, lawyer, and politician
- 1947Virendra Sharma, Indian-English lawyer and politician
- 1964Princess Erika, French singer-songwriter and actress
- 1965Cris Carpenter, American baseball player and educator
- 1968Stewart Lee, English comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Marcus Jones, English lawyer and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Daimyo (Lord) Shimazu Tadatsune of the Satsuma Domain in southern Kyūshū, Japan, completes his successful invasion of the Ryūkyū Kingdom in Okinawa.
- 1614In Virginia, Native American Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe.
- 1722The Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island.
- 1792United States President George Washington exercises his authority to veto a bill, the first time this power is used in the United States.
- 1933U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs two executive orders: 6101 to establish the Civilian Conservation Corps, and 6102 “forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion, and Gold Certificates” by U.S. citizens.
- 1949A fire in a hospital in Effingham, Illinois, kills 77 people and leads to nationwide fire code improvements in the United States.
- 1956Fidel Castro declares himself at war with Cuban President Fulgencio Batista.
- 1991An ASA EMB 120 crashes in Brunswick, Georgia, killing all 23 aboard including Sen. John Tower and Astronaut Sonny Carter.
- 1994American musician Kurt Cobain commits suicide.
- 2009North Korea launches its controversial Kwangmyŏngsŏng-2 rocket. The satellite passed over mainland Japan, which prompted an immediate reaction from the United Nations Security Council, as well as participating states of Six-party talks.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fuyumi Sakamoto, Paul Merton, Lee Taemin, Judy Dyble, Bill Nighy, Paul Henreid, Debbi Peterson, Turhan Bey, Lynsey Bartilson, Walt Gorney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 5, 1973.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1930 – Bobby Bland, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013); October 15, 1970 – Dalia El Behery, Egyptian model and actress, Miss Egypt 1990; July 25, 1943 – Jim McCarty, English singer and drummer (The Yardbirds, Renaissance, and Illusion).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985