Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1973 was a Thursday and it was the 95th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Max Gail
- 1954Peter Case
- 1960Asteris Koutoulas
- 1962Lana Clarkson
- 1964Christopher Reid
- 1964Princess Erika
- 1973Jason Done
- 1984Shin Min-a
- 1985Kim Ji-hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1761Sybil Ludington, American daughter of Henry Ludington (d. 1839)
- 1780Benjamin Greene, English brewer and businessman, founded Greene King Brewery (d. 1860)
- 1863Princess Victoria of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1950)
- 1934Moise Safra, Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, co-founded Banco Safra (d. 2014)
- 1958Johan Kriek, South African-American tennis player
- 1966Mike McCready, American guitarist and songwriter (Pearl Jam, Temple of the Dog, Mad Season, and The Rockfords)
- 1970Miho Hatori, Japanese singer-songwriter (Cibo Matto, Smokey & Miho, and Butter 08)
- 1970Soheil Ayari, French race car driver
- 1981Stefan Ludik, Namibian cricketer, actor, and singer
- 1988Christopher Papamichalopoulos, Cypriot skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Royal Entry of Charles V into Rome: The last Roman triumph.
- 1609Daimyo (Lord) Shimazu Tadatsune of the Satsuma Domain in southern Kyūshū, Japan, completes his successful invasion of the Ryūkyū Kingdom in Okinawa.
- 1621The Mayflower sets sail from Plymouth, Massachusetts on a return trip to England.
- 1722The Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island.
- 1804High Possil meteorite: The first recorded meteorite in Scotland falls in Possil.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Yorktown begins.
- 1932Alcohol prohibition in Finland ends. Alcohol sales begin in Alko liquor stores.
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado kills 233 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- 1944World War II: Two hundred seventy inhabitants of the Greek town of Kleisoura are executed by the Germans.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are sentenced to death for spying for the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erik Moll, Angela Wynter, Norio Wakamoto, Kim Sa-rang, Bill Maynard, Tony Williams, Issy Bonn, Dimitri Liakopoulos, John Harron, M.I.A..
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 5, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1967 – Emma Anderson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lush and Sing-Sing); July 31, 1997 – Barbie Forteza, Filipino actress and singer; March 4, 1989 – Erin Heatherton, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076