Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 96th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,902 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1692Adrienne Lecouvreur
- 1901Melvyn Douglas
- 1928Fernand Dansereau
- 1941Dave Swarbrick
- 1945Cem Karaca
- 1956Diamond Dallas Page
- 1973Jason Done
- 1975Juicy J
- 1980Lee Jae-won
- 1985Kim Ji-hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1595John Wilson, English composer and educator (d. 1674)
- 1835Carl Theodor Schulz, German-Norwegian gardener (d. 1914)
- 1840Ghazaros Aghayan, Armenian historian and linguist (d. 1911)
- 1937Colin Powell, American general and politician, 65th United States Secretary of State
- 1950Harpo, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1955Janice Long, English radio host
- 1962Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, Kalmyk businessman and politician, 1st President of Kalmykia
- 1975Juicy J, American rapper and producer (Three 6 Mafia)
- 1976Ryan Drese, American baseball player
- 1992Emmalyn Estrada, Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer (G.R.L.)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Royal Entry of Charles V into Rome: The last Roman triumph.
- 1614In Virginia, Native American Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe.
- 1818In the Battle of Maipú, Chile’s independence movement, led by Bernardo O'Higgins and José de San Martín, win a decisive victory over Spain, leaving 2,000 Spaniards and 1,000 Chilean patriots dead.
- 1904The first international rugby league match is played between England and an Other Nationalities team (Welsh & Scottish players) in Central Park, Wigan, England.
- 1946Soviet troops leave the island of Bornholm, Denmark after an 11-month occupation.
- 1956In Sri Lanka, the Mahajana Eksath Peramuna win the general elections in a landslide and S. W. R. D. Bandaranaike is sworn in as the Prime Minister of Ceylon.
- 1958Ripple Rock, an underwater threat to navigation in the Seymour Narrows in Canada is destroyed in one of the largest non-nuclear controlled explosions of the time.
- 1969Vietnam War: Massive antiwar demonstrations occur in many U.S. cities.
- 1976In the People’s Republic of China, the April Fifth Movement leads to the Tiananmen Incident.
- 2010Twenty-nine coal miners are killed in an explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kitkat, Paul Hogan, Shuler Hensley, Izabella Miko, Otis Blackwell, Ben Kasica, Tom Drake, Stephen Amell, Clark Datchler, Chris Penn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1976.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1980 – Aleksa Palladino, American actress and singer; November 14, 1962 – Atsuko Tanaka, Japanese voice actress; November 11, 1931 – Veronica Hurst, Maltese-English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947