Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 96th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,969 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Lord Buckley
- 1922Gale Storm
- 1929Joe Meek
- 1933Frank Gorshin
- 1941Dave Swarbrick
- 1954Peter Case
- 1956Dwight Hicks
- 1973Élodie Bouchez
- 1984Shin Min-a
- 1990Haruma Miura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1727Pasquale Anfossi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1797)
- 1816Samuel Freeman Miller, American physician, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1890)
- 1920Alfonso Thiele, Turkish-Italian race car driver (d. 1986)
- 1923Michael V. Gazzo, American actor and playwright (d. 1995)
- 1929Hugo Claus, Belgian author, poet, and painter (d. 2008)
- 1934Moise Safra, Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, co-founded Banco Safra (d. 2014)
- 1945Tommy Smith, English footballer and manager
- 1946Jane Asher, English actress
- 1986Charlotte, American wrestler
- 1996Nicolas Beer, Danish racing driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1242During the Battle on the Ice of Lake Peipus, Russian forces, led by Alexander Nevsky, rebuff an invasion attempt by the Teutonic Knights.
- 1609Daimyo (Lord) Shimazu Tadatsune of the Satsuma Domain in southern Kyūshū, Japan, completes his successful invasion of the Ryūkyū Kingdom in Okinawa.
- 1614In Virginia, Native American Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe.
- 1900Archaeologists in Knossos, Crete, discover a large cache of clay tablets with hieroglyphic writing in a script they call Linear B.
- 1933U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs two executive orders: 6101 to establish the Civilian Conservation Corps, and 6102 “forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion, and Gold Certificates” by U.S. citizens.
- 1943World War II: American bomber aircraft accidentally cause more than 900 civilian deaths, including 209 children, and 1,300 wounded among the civilian population of the Belgian town of Mortsel. Their target was the Erla factory one kilometer from the residential area hit.
- 1946Soviet troops leave the island of Bornholm, Denmark after an 11-month occupation.
- 1951Ethel and Julius Rosenberg are sentenced to death for spying for the Soviet Union.
- 1956In Sri Lanka, the Mahajana Eksath Peramuna win the general elections in a landslide and S. W. R. D. Bandaranaike is sworn in as the Prime Minister of Ceylon.
- 2010Twenty-nine coal miners are killed in an explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jill St. John, Dylan Moran, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Jack Nance, Frank Zane, Robert Fryer, Kristy Lee Cook, Les McCann, Alexei Sayle, Lena Bergman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1976.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1983 – Marco Alcaraz, Filipino actor; August 18, 1957 – Carole Bouquet, French model and actress; February 5, 1973 – Trijntje Oosterhuis, Dutch singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977