Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1976 was a Monday and it was the 96th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Walter Huston
- 1909Albert R. Broccoli
- 1940Tommy Cash
- 1941Michael Moriarty
- 1956Dwight Hicks
- 1968Gianna Amore
- 1968Paula Cole
- 1975Juicy J
- 1981Stefan Ludik
- 1999Mio Yūki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1622Vincenzo Viviani, Italian mathematician, astronomer, and physicist (d. 1703)
- 1908Ernestine Gilbreth Carey, American author (d. 2006)
- 1930Mary Costa, American actress and singer
- 1944Pedro Rosselló, Puerto Rican physician and politician, 7th Governor of Puerto Rico
- 1960Greg Mathis, American judge and television host
- 1964Christopher Reid, American rapper and actor (Kid 'n Play)
- 1964Marius Lăcătuș, Romanian footballer and coach
- 1967Anu Garg, Indian-American journalist and author
- 1974Uhm Tae-woong, South Korean actor
- 1990Sophia Papamichalopoulou, Cypriot skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1242During the Battle on the Ice of Lake Peipus, Russian forces, led by Alexander Nevsky, rebuff an invasion attempt by the Teutonic Knights.
- 1722The Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island.
- 1792United States President George Washington exercises his authority to veto a bill, the first time this power is used in the United States.
- 1932Alcohol prohibition in Finland ends. Alcohol sales begin in Alko liquor stores.
- 1933U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs two executive orders: 6101 to establish the Civilian Conservation Corps, and 6102 “forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion, and Gold Certificates” by U.S. citizens.
- 1945Cold War: Yugoslav leader Josip Broz Tito signs an agreement with the Soviet Union to allow “temporary entry of Soviet troops into Yugoslav territory”.
- 1949A fire in a hospital in Effingham, Illinois, kills 77 people and leads to nationwide fire code improvements in the United States.
- 1956Fidel Castro declares himself at war with Cuban President Fulgencio Batista.
- 1971In Sri Lanka, Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna launches a revolt against the United Front government of Sirimavo Bandaranaike.
- 2010Twenty-nine coal miners are killed in an explosion at the Upper Big Branch Mine in West Virginia.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Farrelly, Lynda Goodfriend, Stephen Amell, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, Cody Rhodes, Lynda Day George, Gene McDaniels, Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Gary Cherone, Danai Gurira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 5, 1976.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Disco Lady by Johnnie Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1979 – Abz Love, English singer, DJ, and producer (Five); April 2, 1954 – Donald Petrie, American actor and director; March 11, 1970 – Jane Slavin, British actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957