Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 96th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,799 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Helmut Griem
- 1937Billy Dee Williams
- 1937Terrence Hardiman
- 1947André Weinfeld
- 1949Patrick Hernandez
- 1972Jason Hervey
- 1975Joel West
- 1982Miguel Ángel Silvestre
- 1985Sinqua Walls
- 1989Katie Griffiths
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1864William Bate Hardy, English biologist and academic (d. 1934)
- 1909Hermann Lang, German race car driver (d. 1987)
- 1940Pedro Armendáriz, Jr., Mexican-American actor and producer (d. 2011)
- 1945Rodney Bickerstaffe, English union leader
- 1949Horst Ludwig Störmer, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953Patrick Doyle, Scottish actor and composer
- 1957Paolo Nespoli, Italian soldier, engineer, and astronaut
- 1974Camilla Dallerup, Danish-English dancer and model
- 1976James Fox, Welsh singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1982Bret Harrison, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1453Mehmed II begins his siege of Constantinople (Istanbul), which falls on May 29.
- 1812British forces under the command of the Duke of Wellington assault the fortress of Badajoz. This would be the turning point in the Peninsular War against Napoleon-led France.
- 1860The Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, later renamed Community of Christ, is organized by Joseph Smith III and others at Amboy, Illinois.
- 1896In Athens, the opening of the first modern Olympic Games is celebrated, 1,500 years after the original games are banned by Roman emperor Theodosius I.
- 1909Robert Peary and Matthew Henson reach the North Pole.
- 1923The first Prefects Board in Southeast Asia is formed in Victoria Institution, Malaysia.
- 1926Varney Airlines makes its first commercial flight (Varney is the root company of United Airlines).
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Slater’s Knoll on Bougainville comes to an end.
- 1962Leonard Bernstein causes controversy with his remarks from the podium during a New York Philharmonic concert featuring Glenn Gould performing Brahms’ First Piano Concerto.
- 2008The 2008 Egyptian general strike starts led by Egyptian workers later to be adopted by April 6 Youth Movement and Egyptian activists.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gustav Winckler, Izumi Sakai, Beah Richards, Carlson Young, Anna Maria Horsford, Latifa, Nicki Minaj, John Hamilton, Philece Sampler, Troy Evans.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 6, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 22, 1949 – Robin Gibb, Manx-English singer-songwriter and record producer (Bee Gees and The Rattlesnakes) (d. 2012); July 16, 1939 – William Bell, American singer-songwriter; March 9, 1991 – Brenna O'Brien, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042