Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 97th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 559 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Billy Dee Williams
- 1955Rob Epstein
- 1976Candace Cameron Bure
- 1977Teddy Sears
- 1982Bret Harrison
- 1985Sinqua Walls
- 1986Tara Osseck
- 1988Ivonne Orsini
- 1988Melisa Cantiveros
- 1998Peyton List
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1664Arvid Horn, Swedish general and politician, Governor of Västerbotten County (d. 1742)
- 1881Karl Staaf, Swedish pole vaulter and hammer thrower (d. 1953)
- 1929André Previn, German-American pianist, composer, and conductor
- 1948Patrika Darbo, American actress, director, and producer
- 1964Phil Gayle, English journalist
- 1967Tanya Byron, English psychologist and academic
- 1979Christine Smith, American model and actress
- 1985Clarke MacArthur, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Benjamin Corgnet, French footballer
- 1988Ivonne Orsini, Puerto Rican model and television host, Miss World Puerto Rico 2008
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 46 BCJulius Caesar defeats Caecilius Metellus Scipio and Marcus Porcius Cato (Cato the Younger) in the battle of Thapsus.
- 1327The poet Petrarch first sees his idealized love, Laura, in the church of Saint Clare in Avignon.
- 1808John Jacob Astor incorporates the American Fur Company, that would eventually make him America’s first millionaire.
- 1861First performance of Arthur Sullivan’s debut success, his suite of incidental music for The Tempest, leading to a career that included the famous Gilbert and Sullivan operas.
- 1929Huey P. Long, Governor of Louisiana, is impeached by the Louisiana House of Representatives.
- 1970Newhall massacre: Four California Highway Patrol officers are killed in a shootout.
- 1974The Swedish pop band ABBA wins the Eurovision Song Contest with the song “Waterloo”, launching their international career.
- 1979Student protests break out in Nepal.
- 1998Travelers Group announces an agreement to undertake the $76 billion merger between Travelers and Citicorp, and the merger is completed on October 8, of that year, forming Citibank.
- 2005Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani becomes Iraqi president; Shiite Arab Ibrahim al-Jaafari is named premier the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vinod Kambli, Mayra Andrade, Stanley Tucci, John Hillerman, Kenny Wormald, Gyptian, Kenneth Branagh, Betty Everett, Bo Carter, Adrien Brody.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 6, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1924 – Kenneth Kendall, Indian-English journalist and actor (d. 2012); July 5, 1914 – Gerda Gilboe, Danish actress and singer (d. 2009); February 21, 1971 – Randy Blythe, American singer-songwriter (Lamb of God).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,089