Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1982 was a Tuesday and it was the 96th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,891 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Phil Leeds
- 1940Pedro Armendáriz, Jr.
- 1952Udo Dirkschneider
- 1961Rory Bremner
- 1965Black Francis
- 1972Scott Martin Brooks
- 1977Teddy Sears
- 1982Miguel Ángel Silvestre
- 1987Hilary Rhoda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1741Nicolas Chamfort, French author and playwright (d. 1794)
- 1823Joseph Medill, Canadian-American publisher and politician, 26th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1899)
- 1908Marcel-Marie Desmarais, Canadian preacher, missionary, and author (d. 1994)
- 1928James Watson, American biologist, geneticist, and zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1932Helmut Griem, German actor and director (d. 2004)
- 1956Sebastian Spreng, Argentinian-American painter and journalist
- 1965Black Francis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pixies and Grand Duchy)
- 1973Rie Miyazawa, Japanese model and actress
- 1982Michael Guy Chislett, Australian-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Academy Is.. and Hillsong United)
- 1989Katie Griffiths, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1199King Richard I of England dies from an infection following the removal of an arrow from his shoulder.
- 1814Nominal beginning of the Bourbon Restoration; anniversary date that Napoleon abdicates and is exiled to Elba.
- 1861First performance of Arthur Sullivan’s debut success, his suite of incidental music for The Tempest, leading to a career that included the famous Gilbert and Sullivan operas.
- 1930Gandhi raises a lump of mud and salt and declares, “With this, I am shaking the foundations of the British Empire,” beginning the Salt Satyagraha.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Slater’s Knoll on Bougainville comes to an end.
- 1968Pierre Elliott Trudeau wins the Liberal Leadership Election, and becomes Prime Minister of Canada soon after.
- 1972Vietnam War: Easter Offensive: American forces begin sustained air strikes and naval bombardments.
- 1979Student protests break out in Nepal.
- 1984Members of Cameroon’s Republican Guard unsuccessfully attempt to overthrow the government headed by Paul Biya.
- 2005Kurdish leader Jalal Talabani becomes Iraqi president; Shiite Arab Ibrahim al-Jaafari is named premier the next day.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jef Gaitan, Jennifer Westfeldt, Tarsem Singh, Michael W. Smith, La Lupe, Raúl di Blasio, Monica Raymund, Neely Jenkins, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Gina Bellman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 6, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1984 – Shayne Ward, English singer and actor; September 14, 1927 – Janet Davies, English actress (d. 1986); July 13, 1988 – Steven R. McQueen, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,098