Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1982 was a Tuesday and it was the 96th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,746 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Phil Austin
- 1948Patrika Darbo
- 1955Rob Epstein
- 1966Young Man Kang
- 1971Sanjay Suri
- 1973Lori Heuring
- 1976Candace Cameron Bure
- 1995Ryutaro Morimoto
- 1998Spencer List
- 2000CJ Adams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1664Arvid Horn, Swedish general and politician, Governor of Västerbotten County (d. 1742)
- 1903Harold Eugene Edgerton, American engineer and academic (d. 1990)
- 1908Marcel-Marie Desmarais, Canadian preacher, missionary, and author (d. 1994)
- 1941Don Prudhomme, American race car driver and manager
- 1978Blaine Neal, American baseball player
- 1978Kendra Todd, American real estate agent and author
- 1979Christine Smith, American model and actress
- 1980Tommi Evilä, Finnish long jumper
- 1981Kari Jobe, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gateway Worship and Desperation Band)
- 1988Fabrice Muamba, Congolese-English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1453Mehmed II begins his siege of Constantinople (Istanbul), which falls on May 29.
- 1652At the Cape of Good Hope, Dutch sailor Jan van Riebeeck establishes a resupply camp that eventually becomes Cape Town.
- 1812British forces under the command of the Duke of Wellington assault the fortress of Badajoz. This would be the turning point in the Peninsular War against Napoleon-led France.
- 1814Nominal beginning of the Bourbon Restoration; anniversary date that Napoleon abdicates and is exiled to Elba.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Sailor’s Creek: Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s Army of Northern Virginia fights and loses its last major battle while in retreat from Richmond, Virginia during the Appomattox Campaign.
- 1869Celluloid is patented.
- 1917World War I: The United States declares war on Germany (see President Woodrow Wilson’s address to Congress).
- 1947The first Tony Awards are presented for theatrical achievement.
- 1973The American League of Major League Baseball begins using the designated hitter.
- 2010Maoist rebels kill 76 CRPF officers in Dantewada district, India.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jayne Mansfield, Christina Vidal, Edward Pawley, Kym Whitley, Kellie Shirley, Alice Peacock, Hans Hotter, Yannick Noah, Anamaria Marinca, Peter Pears.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 6, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1928 – Estelle Harris, American actress; November 23, 1924 – Anita Linda, Filipino actress; September 20, 1949 – Mahesh Bhatt, Indian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942