Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of April 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 6, 1982 was a Tuesday and it was the 96th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,835 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Sergio Franchi
- 1937Terrence Hardiman
- 1938Roy Thinnes
- 1969Ari Meyers
- 1976Candace Cameron Bure
- 1979Eilen Jewell
- 1982Miguel Ángel Silvestre
- 1998Peyton List
- 1998Spencer List
- 2000CJ Adams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 6.
- 1861Stanislas de Guaita, French poet and author (d. 1897)
- 1878Erich Mühsam, German author, poet, and playwright (d. 1934)
- 1926Gil Kane, Latvian-American author and illustrator (d. 2000)
- 1928James Watson, American biologist, geneticist, and zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953Patrick Doyle, Scottish actor and composer
- 1962Nicholas Henshall, English Dean of Chelmsford
- 1975Zach Braff, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Ville Nieminen, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1983Mitsuru Nagata, Japanese footballer
- 1987Benjamin Corgnet, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 46 BCJulius Caesar defeats Caecilius Metellus Scipio and Marcus Porcius Cato (Cato the Younger) in the battle of Thapsus.
- 1320The Scots reaffirm their independence by signing the Declaration of Arbroath.
- 1808John Jacob Astor incorporates the American Fur Company, that would eventually make him America’s first millionaire.
- 1812British forces under the command of the Duke of Wellington assault the fortress of Badajoz. This would be the turning point in the Peninsular War against Napoleon-led France.
- 1862American Civil War: The Battle of Shiloh begins: In Tennessee, forces under Union General Ulysses S. Grant meet Confederate troops led by General Albert Sidney Johnston.
- 1888Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish Clemson Agricultural College.
- 1895Oscar Wilde is arrested in the Cadogan Hotel, London after losing a libel case against the Marquess of Queensberry.
- 1911During the Battle of Deçiq, Dedë Gjon Luli Dedvukaj, leader of the Malësori Albanians, raises the Albanian flag in the town of Tuzi, Montenegro, for the first time after George Kastrioti (Skanderbeg).
- 2009A 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes near L'Aquila, Italy, killing 307.
- 2011In San Fernando, Tamaulipas, Mexico, over 193 bodies were exhumed from several mass graves made by Los Zetas.
View the complete list of historical events for April 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 6 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Franco, Ajay Jadeja, Rupert Penry-Jones, Lynn Cartwright, Torquil Campbell, Cam Clarke, Raveena Tandon, Sora Amamiya, Brigid Brannagh, Miko Hughes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 6, 1982.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 10, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1960 – Yuki Ninagawa, Japanese actress; September 20, 1991 – Spencer Locke, American actress; October 3, 1996 – Adair Tishler, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968