Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1925 was a Tuesday and it was the 97th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,684 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Gorden Kaye
- 1945Hans van Hemert
- 1961Thurl Bailey
- 1965Bill Bellamy
- 1971Jennifer Schwalbach Smith
- 1978Duncan James
- 1979Zbych Trofimiuk
- 1981Hitoe Arakaki
- 1981Vanessa Olivarez
- 1987Jack Duarte
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1763Domenico Dragonetti, Italian bassist and composer (d. 1846)
- 1859Walter Camp, American football player and coach (d. 1925)
- 1920Ravi Shankar, Indian-American sitar player and composer (d. 2012)
- 1932Cal Smith, American singer and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1933Sakıp Sabancı, Turkish businessman and philanthropist (d. 2004)
- 1949John Oates, American singer-songwriter guitarist, and producer (Hall & Oates)
- 1964Russell Crowe, New Zealand-Australian actor, singer, director and producer (30 Odd Foot of Grunts)
- 1967Artemis Gounaki, Greek-German singer-songwriter
- 1976Barbara Jane Reams, American actress
- 1986Christian Fuchs, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 529First draft of the Corpus Juris Civilis (a fundamental work in jurisprudence) is issued by Eastern Roman Emperor Justinian I.
- 1788American pioneers to the Northwest Territory arrive at the confluence of the Ohio and Muskingum rivers, establishing Marietta, Ohio, as the first permanent American settlement of the new United States in the Northwest Territory, and opening the westward expansion of the new country.
- 1805German composer Ludwig van Beethoven premiered his Third Symphony, at the Theater an der Wien in Vienna.
- 1827John Walker, an English chemist, sells the first friction match that he had invented the previous year.
- 1868Thomas D'Arcy McGee, one of the Canadian Fathers of Confederation is assassinated by Irish Republicans, in one of the few Canadian political assassinations, and the only one of a federal politician.
- 1927First long-distance public television broadcast (from Washington, D.C., to New York City, displaying the image of Commerce Secretary Herbert Hoover).
- 1933Prohibition in the United States is repealed for beer of no more than 3.2% alcohol by weight, eight months before the ratification of the XXI amendment.
- 1954United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower gives his “domino theory” speech during a news conference.
- 1968Motor racing world champion Jim Clark was killed in an accident during a Formula Two race at Hockenheim.
- 1978Development of the neutron bomb is canceled by President Jimmy Carter.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: JD Samson, Amidou, Anouk Aimée, Stephanie Waring, Roger Chapman, Sarah Walker, Paul Governali, Alan Tam, Dana Carvey, Burak Kut.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 7, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1906 – Helene Costello, American actress (d. 1957); June 13, 1978 – Ethan Embry, American actor; February 15, 1931 – Geoff Edwards, American actor and game show host (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079