Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 7, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 98th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,475 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Prem Nazir
- 1947Florian Schneider
- 1964Russell Crowe
- 1966Richard Gomez
- 1975John Cooper
- 1979Robert Jozinović
- 1979Zbych Trofimiuk
- 1980Tetsuji Tamayama
- 1985KC Concepcion
- 1987Jaimee Kaire-Gataulu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 7.
- 1900Tebbs Lloyd Johnson, English race walker (d. 1984)
- 1909Robert Charroux, French author and critic (d. 1978)
- 1938Freddie Hubbard, American trumpet player and composer (d. 2008)
- 1941James Di Pasquale, American composer
- 1945Hans van Hemert, Dutch songwriter and producer
- 1958Brian Haner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1973Carole Montillet, French skier
- 1976Jessica Lee, English lawyer and politician
- 1976Martin Buß, German high jumper
- 1979Zbych Trofimiuk, Polish-Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Francis Xavier leaves Lisbon on a mission to the Portuguese East Indies.
- 1829Joseph Smith, founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, commences translation of the Book of Mormon, with Oliver Cowdery as his scribe.
- 1943The Holocaust: In Terebovlia, Ukraine, Germans order 1,100 Jews to undress to their underwear and march through the city of Terebovlia to the nearby village of Plebanivka where they are shot dead and buried in ditches.
- 1948The World Health Organization is established by the United Nations.
- 1976Former British Cabinet Minister John Stonehouse resigns from the Labour Party.
- 1985Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev declares a moratorium on the deployment of middle-range missiles in Europe.
- 1994Auburn Calloway attempts to hijack Federal Express Flight 705 and crash it to allow his family to benefit from his life insurance policy. The crew subdues him and lands the aircraft safely.
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Massacres of Tutsis begin in Kigali, Rwanda.
- 1995First Chechen War: Russian paramilitary troops begin a massacre of civilians in Samashki, Chechnya.
- 1999The World Trade Organization rules in favor of the United States in its long-running trade dispute with the European Union over bananas.
View the complete list of historical events for April 7.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 7 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gill Holland, Noel Harrison, Pat Crawford Brown, Adam Buxton, Marie Currie, Shota Shimizu, Joe Jackson, Simon Neil, Jensen Atwood, John Qualen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 7 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 7, 1980.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1962 – Alison Arngrim, American actress; October 22, 1976 – Laidback Luke, Filipino-Dutch DJ and Producer; August 3, 1928 – Cécile Aubry, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951