Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 98th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 82 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,826 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mary Pickford
- 1926Shirley Mills
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1946Tim Thomerson
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1981Ofer Shechter
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
- 1989Matthew Healy
- 1990Kim Jonghyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1732David Rittenhouse, American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1796)
- 1827Ramón Emeterio Betances, Puerto Rican ophthalmologist, journalist, and politician (d. 1898)
- 1859Edmund Husserl, Austrian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1938)
- 1871Clarence Hudson White, American photographer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1954Gary Carter, American baseball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1955David Wu, Taiwanese-American lawyer and politician
- 1963Tine Asmundsen, Norwegian bassist
- 1966Charlotte Dawson, New Zealand-Australian television host (d. 2014)
- 1967Arwyn Davies, Welsh actor
- 1978Ana de la Reguera, Mexican actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1886William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- 1895In Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co. the Supreme Court of the United States declares unapportioned income tax to be unconstitutional.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1945World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1968BOAC Flight 712 catches fire shortly after take off. As a result of her actions in the accident, Barbara Jane Harrison is awarded a posthumous George Cross, the only GC awarded to a woman in peacetime.
- 1992Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christy Carlson Romano, Jean-Marie Poiré, Brent Smith, Michael Rispoli, Don Stroud, Theo Adam, Evangelia Aravani, Peter Hook, Darius Campbell, Steven Page.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 8, 1905.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1991 – Daniel Magder, Canadian actor; November 28, 1967 – Anna Nicole Smith, American model and actress (d. 2007); August 7, 1924 – Kenneth Kendall, Indian-English journalist and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 929