Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 98th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carmen Boni
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1939Manolis Angelopoulos
- 1949Brenda Russell
- 1951Joan Sebastian
- 1956Jim Piddock
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
- 1989Matthew Healy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1732David Rittenhouse, American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1796)
- 1896Einar Juhl, Danish actor (d. 1982)
- 1905Joachim Büchner, German sprinter and graphic designer (d. 1978)
- 1915Ivan Supek, Croatian physicist, philosopher and writer; President of the Croatian Academy of Arts and Sciences (1991-1997) (d. 2007)
- 1924Frédéric Back, German-Canadian animator, director, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1926Jürgen Moltmann, German theologian and academic
- 1928Leah Rabin, German-Israeli wife of Yitzhak Rabin (d. 2000)
- 1949Brenda Russell, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player
- 1977Mehran Ghassemi, Iranian journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1979Alexi Laiho, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Children of Bodom, Sinergy, Impaled Nazarene, and Kylähullut)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1832Black Hawk War: Around three-hundred United States 6th Infantry troops leave St. Louis, Missouri to fight the Sauk Native Americans.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1918World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City’s financial district.
- 1952U.S. President Harry Truman calls for the seizure of all domestic steel mills to prevent a nationwide strike.
- 1954South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patti Scialfa, Rich Franklin, James Doohan, Björn Skifs, Alexis Smith, Linda Ballantyne, Leena, Hyun Bin, Pablo Alborán, Dave Navarro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 8, 1905.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1966 – Cynthia Nixon, American actress and singer; July 27, 1949 – Maury Chaykin, American-Canadian actor (d. 2010); June 1, 1970 – Paul Schrier, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917