Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 98th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Carmen Boni
- 1920Carmen McRae
- 1942Roger Chapman
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1955Kane Hodder
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1968Patricia Arquette
- 1980Katee Sackhoff
- 1988Rachael Finch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1541Michele Mercati, Italian physician and archaeologist (d. 1593)
- 1911Emil Cioran, Romanian-French philosopher and academic (d. 1995)
- 1917Winifred Asprey, American mathematician and computer scientist (d. 2007)
- 1939Manolis Angelopoulos, Greek singer (d. 1989)
- 1939Trina Schart Hyman, American author and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1943Tony Banks, Baron Stratford, Irish politician, Minister for Sport and the Olympics (d. 2006)
- 1952Kaori Momoi, Japanese actress
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore, English opera singer
- 1973Emma Caulfield, American actress
- 1975Anouk, Dutch singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632King Charibert II is assassinated at Blaye (Gironde), along with his infant son Chilperic.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1832Black Hawk War: Around three-hundred United States 6th Infantry troops leave St. Louis, Missouri to fight the Sauk Native Americans.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1942World War II: Siege of Leningrad: Soviet forces open a much-needed railway link to Leningrad.
- 1945World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
- 1952U.S. President Harry Truman calls for the seizure of all domestic steel mills to prevent a nationwide strike.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Debra Hill, Maia Brewton, Joseph Simmons, Anna Netrebko, Anggun, Robert Lelièvre, Joan Morgan, Kalmer Tennosaar, Yulia Peresild, Ludmilla Tchérina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 8, 1905.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1988 – Francesca Catalano, American actress; February 27, 1935 – Mirella Freni, Italian soprano and actress; February 22, 1974 – James Blunt, English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871