Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 98th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 342 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,931 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1949Brenda Russell
- 1949John Madden
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1980Katee Sackhoff
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1986Erika Sawajiri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1826Pancha Carrasco, Costa Rican soldier (d. 1890)
- 1918Betty Ford, American wife of Gerald R. Ford, 40th First Lady of the United States (d. 2011)
- 1921Franco Corelli, Italian tenor and actor (d. 2003)
- 1937Seymour Hersh, American journalist and author
- 1947Pascal Lamy, French businessman and politician, European Commissioner for Trade
- 1958Detlef Bruckhoff, German footballer
- 1960John Schneider, American actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1979Raven, American drag queen performer
- 1988Stephanie Cayo, Peruvian actress and singer
- 1993Kanae Yoshii, Japanese singer and actress (9nine)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1935The Works Progress Administration is formed when the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935 becomes law.
- 1943U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an attempt to check inflation, freezes wages and prices, prohibits workers from changing jobs unless the war effort would be aided thereby, and bars rate increases by common carriers and public utilities.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 1993The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Georges Brassens, Barney Greenway, Yūki Mihara, Demi Harman, Romain Duris, Randall "Tex" Cobb, Margaret O'Brien, Erik Gandini, Noriko Hidaka, Steve Van Wormer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 8, 1905.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1962 – Eriq La Salle, American actor, director, and producer; July 2, 1986 – Lindsay Lohan, American actress and singer; March 9, 1990 – YG, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891