Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1956 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,327 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 756 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1949John Madden
- 1956Christine Boisson
- 1966Iveta Bartošová
- 1973Emma Caulfield
- 1980Katee Sackhoff
- 1986Erika Sawajiri
- 1989Matthew Healy
- 1990Kim Jonghyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1940John Havlicek, American basketball player
- 1944Odd Nerdrum, Swedish-Norwegian painter and illustrator
- 1950Grzegorz Lato, Polish footballer and coach
- 1955Kane Hodder, American actor and stuntman
- 1956Roman Dragoun, Czech singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Progres 2)
- 1973Khaled Badra, Tunisian footballer
- 1985Patrick Schliwa, German rugby player
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi, Japanese singer
- 1991Minami Takahashi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and no3b)
- 1993Gaku Matsumoto, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1232Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols begin their siege on Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1832Black Hawk War: Around three-hundred United States 6th Infantry troops leave St. Louis, Missouri to fight the Sauk Native Americans.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
- 1974At Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, Hank Aaron hits his 715th career home run to surpass Babe Ruth’s 39-year-old record.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Florence Henderson, Sanger D. Shafer, Billy Vera, Lewis Black, Alex Proyas, René Angélil, Andrew Sachs, Yang Ko-han, Jennifer Nettles, Fanny.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1956.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1939 – Francis Ford Coppola, American director, producer, and screenwriter; July 23, 1957 – Jo Brand, English comedian, actress, and screenwriter; April 20, 1949 – Jessica Lange, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874