Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1956 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,296 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 755 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1946Stuart Pankin
- 1956Jim Piddock
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1980Manuel Ortega
- 1983Allu Arjun
- 1988Stephanie Cayo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1536Barbara of Hesse (d. 1597)
- 1818Christian IX of Denmark (d. 1906)
- 1905Helen Joseph, English-South African activist (d. 1992)
- 1909John Fante, American author and screenwriter (d. 1983)
- 1912Alois Brunner, Austrian-German SS officer (d. 2010)
- 1920Carmen McRae, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 1994)
- 1947Larry Norman, American singer-songwriter, and producer (People!) (d. 2008)
- 1974Chino XL, American rapper and actor
- 1979Alexi Laiho, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Children of Bodom, Sinergy, Impaled Nazarene, and Kylähullut)
- 1989Gabriella Wilde, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1232Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols begin their siege on Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1942World War II: Siege of Leningrad: Soviet forces open a much-needed railway link to Leningrad.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- 2013The Islamic State of Iraq enters the Syrian Civil War and begins by declaring a merger with the Al-Nusra Front under the name Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Pegg, Lisa Leslie, Marty McSorley, Kim Fields, Steve Allen, Lynne Frederick, Bree Robertson, Nika Futterman, Richard Adler, Phoebe Cates.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1956.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1959 – Tom McGowan, American actor; December 8, 1989 – Jen Ledger, English singer and drummer (Skillet); January 16, 1950 – Robert Schimmel, American comedian, actor, and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909