Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1956 was a Sunday and it was the 99th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,267 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mary Pickford
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1901Carmen Boni
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1939Manolis Angelopoulos
- 1939Mary Leona Gage
- 1942Douglas Trumbull
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1973Emma Caulfield
- 1980Mariko Seyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1929Renzo De Felice, Italian historian and author (d. 1996)
- 1937Momo Kapor, Serbian author and painter (d. 2010)
- 1944Odd Nerdrum, Swedish-Norwegian painter and illustrator
- 1955Kane Hodder, American actor and stuntman
- 1966Evripidis Stylianidis, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister for the Interior
- 1966Iveta Bartošová, Czech singer and actress (d. 2014)
- 1978Evans Rutto, Kenyan runner
- 1981Taylor Kitsch, Canadian model, actor, and director
- 1986Félix Hernández, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 1987Royston Drenthe, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217Roman Emperor Caracalla is assassinated. He is succeeded by his Praetorian Guard prefect, Marcus Opellius Macrinus.
- 1832Black Hawk War: Around three-hundred United States 6th Infantry troops leave St. Louis, Missouri to fight the Sauk Native Americans.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1942World War II: Siege of Leningrad: Soviet forces open a much-needed railway link to Leningrad.
- 1945World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Pattinson, Marie Iitoyo, Seo Taiji, Cristina D'Avena, Steve Archer, Al Goodman, Kang Sung-hoon, Rosamund Kwan, Larry Graham, Bar Refaeli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1956.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1977 – Séverine Ferrer, French singer; April 15, 1937 – Bob Luman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1978); July 14, 1999 – Camryn, American singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880