Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,451 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Manolis Angelopoulos
- 1956Jim Piddock
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1966Robin Wright
- 1967Arwyn Davies
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1988Stephanie Cayo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1818August Wilhelm von Hofmann, German chemist and academic (d. 1892)
- 1892Richard Neutra, Austrian-American architect, designed the Los Angeles County Hall of Records (d. 1970)
- 1939Mary Leona Gage, American model and actress, Miss USA 1957 (d. 2010)
- 1961Élise Guilbault, Canadian actress
- 1963Donita Sparks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (L7 and Donita Sparks and the Stellar Moments)
- 1964Biz Markie, American rapper, producer, and actor (Juice Crew)
- 1966Evripidis Stylianidis, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister for the Interior
- 1978Rachel Roberts, Canadian model and actress
- 1983Allu Arjun, Indian actor and singer
- 1984Kirsten Storms, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1093The new Winchester Cathedral is dedicated by Walkelin.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1918World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City’s financial district.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1952U.S. President Harry Truman calls for the seizure of all domestic steel mills to prevent a nationwide strike.
- 1993The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
- 2006Shedden massacre: The bodies of eight men, all shot to death, are found in a field in Ontario, Canada. The murders are soon linked to the Bandidos Motorcycle Club.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Jacobs, Sarah Miles, Brandon Boyd, Squarepusher, Hugo Ferreira, Graham Coxon, Jenny Frost, Dicky Cheung, Maxi, Jean-François Richet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1972.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1955 – Nilüfer Yumlu, Turkish singer-songwriter; May 13, 1950 – Stevie Wonder, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer; November 10, 1907 – Jane Froman, American actor and singer (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947