Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,482 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 558 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931John Gavin
- 1942Roger Chapman
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1963Julian Lennon
- 1964Biz Markie
- 1966Iveta Bartošová
- 1966Robin Wright
- 1981Taylor Kitsch
- 1986Erika Sawajiri
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1883Julius Seljamaa, Estonian journalist and politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia (d. 1936)
- 1912Sonja Henie, Norwegian figure skater and actress (d. 1969)
- 1929Walter Berry, Austrian actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1935Albert Bustamante, American soldier, educator, and politician
- 1944Joey D. Vieira, American actor and composer
- 1947Steve Howe, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Yes, Asia, Tomorrow, GTR, and Bodast)
- 1951Gerd Andres, German politician
- 1966Mazinho, Brazilian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1978Daigo, Japanese singer-songwriter, actor, and voice actor
- 1989Gabriella Wilde, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217Roman Emperor Caracalla is assassinated. He is succeeded by his Praetorian Guard prefect, Marcus Opellius Macrinus.
- 1149Pope Eugene III takes refuge in the castle of Ptolemy II of Tusculum.
- 1232Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols begin their siege on Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty.
- 1866Italy and Prussia ally against the Austrian Empire.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1935The Works Progress Administration is formed when the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935 becomes law.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1950India and Pakistan sign the Liaquat–Nehru Pact.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickey Gilley, Robin Wilson, Mimsy Farmer, Chris Smither, Peggy Ahern, Cristiano Araújo, Plies, Eve Graham, Jessica Barden, Nonami Takizawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1972.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 26, 1961 – Joan Chen, Chinese-American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 7, 1969 – Diane Farr, American actress and producer; December 5, 1934 – Nikos Kourkoulos, Greek actor and director (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895