Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,359 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 554 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Walter Berry
- 1931John Gavin
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1966Robin Wright
- 1975Funda Arar
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1984Pablo Portillo
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1536Barbara of Hesse (d. 1597)
- 1842Elizabeth Bacon Custer, American author and educator (d. 1933)
- 1905Erwin Keller, German field hockey player (d. 1971)
- 1918Glendon Swarthout, American author and academic (d. 1992)
- 1921Jan Novák, Czech composer (d. 1984)
- 1926Shirley Mills, American actress and dancer (d. 2010)
- 1943Chris Orr, English painter and illustrator
- 1955David Wu, Taiwanese-American lawyer and politician
- 1958Maarten Ducrot, Dutch cyclist and journalist
- 1973Khaled Badra, Tunisian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 876The Battle of Dayr al-'Aqul saves Baghdad from the Saffarids.
- 1139Roger II of Sicily is excommunicated.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1886William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1945World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 2008The construction of the world’s first building to integrate wind turbines is completed in Bahrain.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rip Torn, Kim Yu-mi, Natalie Morales, David Naughton, Ken Howard, Lola Montez, Gerard Horan, John Leguizamo, Hiroomi Tosaka, Mikhail Scherbakov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1972.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1948 – Jimmy Greenspoon, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Three Dog Night) (d. 2015); March 2, 1940 – Tony Croatto, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005); June 11, 1937 – Chad Everett, American actor and director (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925