Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,420 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 556 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Mary Pickford
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1929Jacques Brel
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1942Roger Chapman
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1963Julian Lennon
- 1966Iveta Bartošová
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1533Claudio Merulo, Italian organist and composer (d. 1604)
- 1761William Joseph Chaminade, French priest, founded the Society of Mary (d. 1850)
- 1939Mary Leona Gage, American model and actress, Miss USA 1957 (d. 2010)
- 1940John Havlicek, American basketball player
- 1943Chris Orr, English painter and illustrator
- 1946Catfish Hunter, American baseball player (d. 1999)
- 1961Élise Guilbault, Canadian actress
- 1966Mark Blundell, English race car driver
- 1978Jocelyn Robichaud, Canadian tennis player and coach
- 1993Kanae Yoshii, Japanese singer and actress (9nine)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1918World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City’s financial district.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1946Électricité de France, the world’s largest utility company, is formed as a result of the nationalisation of a number of electricity producers, transporters and distributors.
- 1954South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- 1959A team of computer manufacturers, users, and university people led by Grace Hopper meets to discuss the creation of a new programming language that would be called COBOL.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
- 1993The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicole Appleton, Tim Van Patten, Chris Waitt, Levi Stubbs, Rah Digga, Ryo Ryusei, Lilian Garcia, Brooke Theiss, Jakub Gierszał, Nao Minamisawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1972.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1953 – James Remar, American actor; June 14, 1973 – Ceca, Serbian singer; October 13, 1930 – Bruce Geller, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952