Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 99th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,389 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1929Walter Berry
- 1947Steve Howe
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1966Robin Wright
- 1978Ana de la Reguera
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1871Clarence Hudson White, American photographer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1892Mary Pickford, Canadian-American actress, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded United Artists (d. 1979)
- 1904Hirsch Jacobs, American horse trainer (d. 1970)
- 1923George Fisher, American cartoonist (d. 2003)
- 1947Tom DeLay, American lawyer and politician
- 1954Gary Carter, American baseball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1963Tine Asmundsen, Norwegian bassist
- 1977Mehran Ghassemi, Iranian journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1986Erika Sawajiri, Japanese actress and singer
- 1993Gaku Matsumoto, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1886William Ewart Gladstone introduces the first Irish Home Rule Bill into the British House of Commons.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1954A Royal Canadian Air Force Canadair Harvard collides with a Trans-Canada Airlines Canadair North Star over Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, killing 37 people.
- 1954South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- 1959A team of computer manufacturers, users, and university people led by Grace Hopper meets to discuss the creation of a new programming language that would be called COBOL.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1992Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peggy Wood, Blu, Dickie Goodman, Richard Street, John Patrick Amedori, Ann Miller, Aracely Arámbula, Shin Hyejeong, Atsushi Hashimoto, Big Maybelle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1972.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A Horse with No Name by America as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 8, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1964 – Sarah Lancashire, English actress and director; November 15, 1929 – Ed Asner, American actor, singer, and producer; March 25, 1916 – Jean Rogers, American actress (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952