Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,338 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 384 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Carmen McRae
- 1923Edward Mulhare
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1942Roger Chapman
- 1946Tim Thomerson
- 1951Joan Sebastian
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1966Robin Wright
- 1984Pablo Portillo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1320Peter I of Portugal (d. 1367)
- 1871Clarence Hudson White, American photographer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1911Melvin Calvin, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1931John Gavin, American actor and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Mexico
- 1952Kaori Momoi, Japanese actress
- 1955Barbara Kingsolver, American author and poet
- 1955David Wu, Taiwanese-American lawyer and politician
- 1955Ron Johnson, American businessman and politician
- 1975Timo Pérez, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1981Frédérick Bousquet, French swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1918World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City’s financial district.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese take Bataan in the Philippines.
- 1946Électricité de France, the world’s largest utility company, is formed as a result of the nationalisation of a number of electricity producers, transporters and distributors.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- 2006Shedden massacre: The bodies of eight men, all shot to death, are found in a field in Ontario, Canada. The murders are soon linked to the Bandidos Motorcycle Club.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Pinder, Greg Page, Georg Ots, Darryl Cotton, Tiffany Pollard, Richard T. Jones, Lynn Herring, Michel Elefteriades, Diana Hyland, Erica Campbell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1986.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Me Amadeus by Falco as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1970 – Blues Saraceno, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Poison); December 31, 1947 – Tim Matheson, American actor, director, and producer; November 5, 1979 – Romi Dames, Japanese-American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954