Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Darlene Gillespie
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1951Joan Sebastian
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1957Anthony Michaels-Moore
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1972Sung Kang
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1988Rachael Finch
- 1989Matthew Healy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1883Julius Seljamaa, Estonian journalist and politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia (d. 1936)
- 1909John Fante, American author and screenwriter (d. 1983)
- 1921Herman van Raalte, Dutch footballer (d. 2013)
- 1931John Gavin, American actor and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Mexico
- 1943Chris Orr, English painter and illustrator
- 1951Geir Haarde, Icelandic economist, journalist, and politician, 23rd Prime Minister of Iceland
- 1951Mel Schacher, American bass player (Question Mark & the Mysterians and Grand Funk Railroad)
- 1957Fred Smerlas, American football player and radio host
- 1961Brian McDermott, English footballer and manager
- 1975Timo Pérez, Dominican-American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1929Indian independence movement: At the Delhi Central Assembly, Bhagat Singh and Batukeshwar Dutt throw handouts and bombs to court arrest.
- 1954South African Airways Flight 201 A de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1 crashes into the sea during night killing 21 people.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1964Gemini 1 (unmanned test flight) launched.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
- 2005Over four million people attend the funeral of Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claudia Jordan, Steve Harris, Robbie Williams, Hebe Tien, Judith Barker, Mayumi Wakamura, Eilen Jewell, Dick Sargent, Yukari Kabutomushi, Trey Parker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1986.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Me Amadeus by Falco as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1979 – Daniel Bedingfield, New Zealand-English singer-songwriter; May 5, 1978 – Morgan Pehme, American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 23, 1974 – Charlie Young, Taiwanese-Hong Kong actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942