Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,242 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Sonja Henie
- 1951Joan Sebastian
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1963Julian Lennon
- 1967Arwyn Davies
- 1975Funda Arar
- 1981Taylor Kitsch
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1918Glendon Swarthout, American author and academic (d. 1992)
- 1938John Hamm, Canadian physician and politician, 25th Premier of Nova Scotia
- 1942Roger Chapman, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Family and Streetwalkers)
- 1963Tine Asmundsen, Norwegian bassist
- 1978Ana de la Reguera, Mexican actress
- 1980Mariko Seyama, Japanese announcer, photographer, and model
- 1983Tatyana Petrova Arkhipova, Russian runner
- 1986Félix Hernández, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 1988Stephanie Cayo, Peruvian actress and singer
- 1991Minami Takahashi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and no3b)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1093The new Winchester Cathedral is dedicated by Walkelin.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1904Longacre Square in Midtown Manhattan is renamed Times Square after The New York Times.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1918World War I: Actors Douglas Fairbanks and Charlie Chaplin sell war bonds on the streets of New York City’s financial district.
- 1924Sharia courts are abolished in Turkey, as part of Atatürk’s Reforms.
- 1950India and Pakistan sign the Liaquat–Nehru Pact.
- 1959The Organization of American States drafts an agreement to create the Inter-American Development Bank.
- 1975Frank Robinson manages the Cleveland Indians in his first game as major league baseball’s first African American manager.
- 2006Shedden massacre: The bodies of eight men, all shot to death, are found in a field in Ontario, Canada. The murders are soon linked to the Bandidos Motorcycle Club.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Muraoka, Anna Murashige, Barrie Ingham, Daniel Padilla, Angerfist, James Horan, Pepsi Demacque, Leland Sklar, Timothy Bottoms, Mika Katsumura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 8, 1986.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Me Amadeus by Falco as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1971 – Charlie Brooker, English journalist, producer, and author; August 25, 1970 – Jo Dee Messina, American singer-songwriter; December 15, 1967 – Ami Kawai, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914